Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699441 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ikdaddy01(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
alfonso36:
But where is Frinx guys should check up on him ooo I haven't heard from him in a while, since it's sniper season I think we should check o( boss na joke oo...if you are reading this) I miss his deals man
grin grin
I laff tire. Make he no try sniper yet oh.
Dz another correct guy.
Just like above, had issues with phones I got through him but he diligently helped me through the processes of making sure they were salesman worthy. Me still enjoying de one am using till now.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:
I wont be available Wednesday morning till friday. All packsges from post office wont ship this friday. Only pickup items from Friday till tuesday will ship tomorrow.

Travelling to Atlanta GA to get my passport renewed.

Thanks for your understanding...

Chaaiii... cry cry cry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 1:53am On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:

Travelling to Atlanta GA to get my passport renewed.

Thanks for your understanding...

Ok Boss... It's Importanter grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirdwhy: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2019
ePlanet:

Hi bro, no doubt you have really been patient, I would not deny that but you need not hide salient facts, which were/are beyond my control, just to paint me in bad light.

We had three failed pickups, didn't charge you a dime from them, bore the burden all alone. And all along, I forwarded screen shots and carried you along.

Then you switched to two iphone7 and renegotiating terms, even though I had lost a lot in the failed pick-ups and I wasnt gaining nada from the renegotiation, I obliged because of how patient you have been and the fact that you are new to all these and hopefully have you as a returning client.....since you said you buying to sell.

I had secured two deals before you popped up that you wanted a refund. I had a lot on my plate that day and I didn't mention the deals.

There is really no need to splits hairs about this. If I was on land, I would have sent your money long ago and leta resolve with Lee. Gave u May 7th because I thought I could get a friend to transfer to you. Didn't come tru.

If it is not too much to ask, give me till 31St. I would be on land then.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE! !!
E planet and I have finally resolved our matter. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to make this happen. I appreciate you guys. Wildchild especially. Thanks for the concern man. grin cool
God bless.
cc
Lionlee216
Omicpet
Wildchild1
EPlanet

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wheezyoung(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
omicpet:

No !! 500k is not too much to pay into a deal hunters account . It’s all about trust and integrity . Matter of fact I’ll pay 500k in ten places at once to the account of some Dealhunter here cos to them no money is worth loosing their integrity .
pls call their names biko
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
sirdwhy:

UPDATE! !!
E planet and I have finally resolved our matter. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to make this happen. I appreciate you guys. Wildchild especially. Thanks for the concern man. grin cool
God bless.
cc
Wildchild1

This is good news.

Eplanet even though most of us don't like your e-breaking deals grin grin, but on this, you try, na man you be, thumps up.

Mr gadgethunter, I'm sure you know about this issue, can you see how they resolved it? Keep protecting the deal hunter, come back here in 2 weeks time, and I'm sure no one would take you serious.

9 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:

Wildchild1, did u ever collect ur money for the unlocking? grin

I'm not talking to the press grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by vanchi(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2019
wildchild1:

I'm not talking to the press grin tongue

Lool this dude is craaay
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ePlanet: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2019
sirdwhy:

UPDATE! !!
God bless.
cc
Lionlee216
Omicpet
Wildchild1
EPlanet

Thanks for your super patience and magnanimous understanding....

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Abeg make una no vex. Pickup Continues on Friday..

I dey travel go Atlanta early morning.

No pickup for Atlanta ooo ehn ehn grin

Thanks for una understanding..

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Seller has 20 pieces of this..

8gb 128ssd and some are 180ssd..

If you are able to get the 180 ssd, then na ur luck.

68,450 TLC per one..

Holla if interested.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Cont..

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
JUNE 8 SHIPMENT
----------------------

DIOFOLO......6 IPHONES

OTA......IPHONE 7

HASSAN.....2 S9/S8

WISDOM......IPHONE XS MAX

OMOTOYOSI.....HP ENVY

GEORGE.....ASUS LAPTOP

OTUNLA.....LAPTOP

EZE.....IPHONE 8PLUS

OMICPET....... 2 IPHONE 8/6 LAPTOPS

AKIN......FILA SHOE

ODENIGBO......S7/PHONE

MGBENKA........SI0+/NOTE 9

AYOOLA...........4 S7EDGE/S7/S6 EDGE/S9+/S8+/2 NOTE 5

OJULE......S9+

NWEGBU.......NOTE 8

OTUNLA.....2 GEAR WATCH

DAYO.......HUWAEI

The items were dropped off today for Friday Shipment..

Allow 5 to 10 business days for items to be available for pickup.

Allow items to be available before selling your items as i only offer refund only for missing items at pickup price.

Thank you

NB : If you dont see your name, Let me know ASAP

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Shipping Update
------------------

I got the items the NJ Picker sent to me through the post office BUT Unfortunately, I only shipped THEFLINT1 laptop as he was the only person that paid the shipping fee from IL to LOS(NG).

The rest of the items are still with me till the guy receive shipping fee from you OR till he pays me..

Either which way..

Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
I will be opening an Indianapolis thread this weekend and the guy will be available to attend to your needs...

Thank you..

10 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:
I will be opening an Indianapolis thread this weekend and the guy will be available to attend to your needs...

Thank you..
cool
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:
Shipping Update
------------------

I got the items the NJ Picker sent to me through the post office BUT Unfortunately, I only shipped THEFLINT1 laptop as he was the only person that paid the shipping fee from IL to LOS(NG).

The rest of the items are still with me till the guy receive shipping fee from you OR till he pays me..

Either which way..

Thanks
lionlee216, abeg how did the guy pick without TLC that includes shipping. My item dey the list oh. chisomK9 what do you have to say?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Theflint1:
cool
how far bros. How did u have to pay extra for shipping despite d TLC b4. Did d guy ask u to pay or lionlee did? When did he ask. Asking cos I bought a deal and it should have arrived but with wetin lionlee post, I am just tired. Deal seller didn't tell me all these oh
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Predstan: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
lionlee216:

Thank you..

Hmmm... u suppose pick something for Atlanta ooo... that Atlanta Na hottie hottie ooo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2019
nymphomaniac:
lionlee216, abeg how did the guy pick without TLC that includes shipping. My item dey the list oh. chisomK9 what do you have to say?
He chatted me today to say that the 15$ I paid each for an item that it’s for sending it to Sam in Chicago that I have to pay another 15$ for each item, which am so surprised , after pay pick up fee and shipping 30,500 for 2 item he wants another shipping fee ...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
nymphomaniac:
how far bros. How did u have to pay extra for shipping despite d TLC b4. Did d guy ask u to pay or lionlee did? When did he ask. Asking cos I bought a deal and it should have arrived but with wetin lionlee post, I am just tired. Deal seller didn't tell me all these oh
Chief yes o...said I could pay to him or Lionlee and I'd advice you pay, rather than allow your money hang.

The guy still dey learn, these kin mistakes dey unavoidable.

New York/New Jersey can be a good place but they need sort things out as regards shipping directly...Clone was that zone before.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by rayornb(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
lionlee216:

68,450 TLC per one..

Holla if interested.

I'm interested brother
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rhaspody(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
lionlee216:

68,450 TLC per one..

Holla if interested.

Are these still available?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Heleex: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rhaspody(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2019
lionlee216:

68,450 TLC per one..

Holla if interested.

Is this still available?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2019
If you pay me for the Thinkpad, Kindly whatsapp me your full names only oooooo. Failure to do means You didnt make Payment to me.

Thank you..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tmogba4(m): 2:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Lacazzi:
I smell techprodigy

This accusation is strong bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tmogba4(m): 2:55am On Jun 08, 2019
spartacus11:

Don't you think it is time any deal a deal hunter is advertising should be validated by the picker, at least picker should be able to confirm on request by the buyer if such deal has been pickup or not.

Because this is now looking like a trend, where one will pay for multiple items, only one or two will be delivered, what if the item came and there simply resell, what if they never paid the picker to pick such item

They is need for buyers to have access to confirm a deal they want to buy from a deal hunter from the picker if such deal have been paid/pickup

Even deal hunters are falling victims to fellow Deal hunters, if Deal Hunters are not safe, how about Ordinary Buyers
I tell you mehn!
I have once chatted a picker to confirm a deal and hunter but I lost interested cos of the poor reception I got.

I therefore agree with you on this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.