Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor (40500 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by monchat(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
olatade:
alex shouldn't have replied that stupid troll,most probably it was cece masquerading as a fan

Lol. U are funny. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by Deji63: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
SUSSYASH:
What does it mean to be poor? Povertey is of the mind. The idiot that wrote that piece to Alex is obviously poor. Alex is not poor, the fact that her parents can feed her and send her to school is enough to show. People should just have to be careful with what they say because someday the person you looked down on may pay your bills tomorrow.

Are you sure its her parents sending her to school? Do you know how she lives her private life? The way she dances I am not so sure shes decent. Heard she won a beauty pageant. Miss Eastern Nigeria. She's not that attractive so I wonder how she won. I hope it wasn't a 'cucumber' pageantry. Hmmmmmn.
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by Espada10: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
pocohantas:

It wouldn't kill you to answer though wink

but why do you hate your fellow igbos from the east.

You look down on them.

You shade them at any given opportunity

not just you sha..but it is a typical behaviour of igbos living in southwest especially lagos.

They take pride in speaking Yoruba than Igbo.

They have this delusional air of superiority around them.

even though most of them are living in "face me I face you apartment" in lagos.

Funny enough, igbos living abroad proudly identifies with igbos in southeast.

So why that pride?.

1 Like

Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Espada10:

but why do you hate your fellow igbos from the east.
You look down on them.
You shade them at any given opportunity
not just you sha..but it is a typical behaviour of igbos living in southwest especially lagos.
They take pride in speaking Yoruba than Igbo.
They have this delusional air of superiority around them.
even though most of them are living in "face me I face you apartment" in lagos.
Funny enough, igbos living abroad proudly identifies with igbos in southeast.
So why that pride?.

Ermm, I can't relate to this.
This whole superiority complex is actually exhibited by those same ones doing business in the SW. The same ones shouting Biafra/Lagos is a no man's land, but won't come back home grin. They are the ones that come home for Xmas and act like they're above us. That's because Lagos is more developed than the 'East'.

I don't shade or hate my identity. I don't shade igbos. If there are two things I don't dabble into...it's religious and tribal taunts. Anyone that knows be beyond here would know that fact. I am just not cut out for that excessive victim mentality, some are known to put up.
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by Bruemath(m): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2018
tongue
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by Espada10: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Ermm, I can't relate to this.
This whole superiority complex is actually exhibited by those same ones doing business in the SW. The same ones shouting Biafra/Lagos is a no man's land, but won't come back home grin. They are the ones that come home for Xmas and act like they're above us.
That's because Lagos is more developed than the 'East'.

That is exactly what I am saying ...you talk as if you live in the east not in the West

pocohantas:

I don't shade or hate my identity. I don't shade igbos. If there are two things I don't dabble into...it's religious and tribal taunts. Anyone that knows be beyond here would know that fact. I am just not cut out for that excessive victim mentality, some are known to put up.

Okay, if you say so.

It is just that I get that air of condescending tone when on rare occasions you talk about igbos.

it is like you are ashamed or what.

That is just the feeling I get from you but maybe there is nothing there

That is why I linked your attitude to igbos living in Lagos.

I agree with this statement you just made

pocohantas:

This whole superiority complex is actually exhibited by those same ones doing business in the SW. The same ones shouting Biafra/Lagos is a no man's land, but won't come back home grin. They are the ones that come home for Xmas and act like they're above us.
That's because Lagos is more developed than the 'East'.

those guys are the most stupid set of people on planet earth.

That is why i just want akwaibom to have a standard seaport and one very good international airport with embassies close by or

Demolish or upgrade that Enugu motor park "so called " international airport to a more standard and sophiscated airport.

That is how you win not by claming another man's land while your own remain undeveloped.

who is deceiving who?

anyway that is my understanding ..it is just that SE and SS governments don't think that far.
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Espada10:

That is exactly what I am saying ...you talk as if you live in the east not in the West

I don't live in the West.

Okay, if you say so.
It is just that I get that air of condescending tone when on rare occasions you talk about igbos.
it is like you are ashamed or what.
That is just the feeling I get from you but maybe there is nothing there .That is why I linked your attitude to igbos living in Lagos.
I agree with this statement you just made

Perception. smiley
You get so many 'feelings'.
Even if I cut my head give you to chop, you will still get another 'feeling'... grin

those guys are the most stupid set of people on planet earth.

That is why i just want akwaibom to have a standard seaport and one very good international airport with embassies close by or

Demolish or upgrade that Enugu motor park "so called " international airport to a more standard and sophiscated airport.

That is how you win not by claming another man's land while your own remain undeveloped. who is deceiving who?
anyway that is my understanding ..it is just that SE and SS governments don't think that far.

You have spoken well. For the first time ever.
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by Espada10: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't live in the West.

Okay, but you know how to speak yoruba or is that google translation

pocohantas:

Perception. smiley
You get so many 'feelings'.
Even if I cut my head give you to chop, you will still get another 'feeling'... grin

I won't lie on that ..I will be suspicious oo with another feeling....You are a damn chameleon

pocohantas:

You have spoken well. For the first time ever.

If you say so...that is is your opinion ...

I can come in any form anyways.

If you know my main account ..you will be very shocked
let me quickly add... I am not your ex nairaland boyfriend

( I know you are going to say who is now the chameleon )

tongue
Re: Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Espada10:

Okay, but you know how to speak yoruba or is that google translation

I learned by association smiley

I won't lie on that ..I will be suspicious oo with another feeling....You are a damn chameleon

LOL. You expect a reaction from me, or you expected some reactions. You didn't get it, and you think I am faking all this. Nahhh!
What you expected is not there. You really have to get used to that.

If you say so...that is is your opinion ...
I can come in any form anyways.
If you know my main account ..you will be very shocked
let me quickly add... I am not your ex nairaland boyfriend
( I know you are going to say who is now the chameleon )

tongue

Well, there are few people I trust here.
I would only be very shocked if you're one of them.
Asides that, I will be surprised...but, shii happens.

I know you ain't him, didn't take me long to figure that out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby / Meet Davido's Doppelganger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.