Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest (809 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by Nellymelly: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2018
South African rapper insinuated that black women should not ride horse on a fellow celeb comment section on her social media page when she made a post about falling off from a horse.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/black-women-should-not-ride-horse-south.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2018
e
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by Nellymelly: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by izzou(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Its his opinion, and besides, how am I supposed to understand that language that he typed?

I'm still peeling the paw paw

When I finish, I go fry am angry

1 Like

Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2018
grin

I swear female horses are jealous sha especially when it was owned by ur bf cheesy grin

This juz reminds me of my bad experience with a female horse back in the days grin grin grin
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by mikejj(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I swear female horses are jealous sha especially when it was owned by ur bf cheesy grin

This juz reminds me of my bad experience with a female horse back in the days grin grin grin
. are sure its not a cow

Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2018
mikejj:
. are sure its not a cow

grin

Hahahaa...that time he only got a 2 female horses.. They dont have a cow sha...It was such a funny experience..
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by mikejj(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaa...that time he only got a 2 female horses.. They font have a cow sha...It was such a funny experience..
cool ..love in the horse
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2018
mikejj:
cool ..love in the horse

I noticed that the horse was jealous, when the first time i met her & stroke her gently..The horse started feeling uneasy so she started like marching and kicking..

Even my bf told me that was the first time he saw the weird reaction of the horse.. grin grin grin
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by mikejj(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I noticed that the horse was jealous, when the first time i met her & stroke her gently..The horse started feeling uneasy so she started like marching and kicking..

Even my bf told me that was the first time he saw the weird reaction of the horse.. grin grin grin
haaaaaa how can a horse be jealous aunty??

Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2018
mikejj:
haaaaaa how can a horse be jealous aunty??

grin

U dont know that animals have feelings Too? undecided
Re: Black Women Should Not Ride Horse, South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest by mikejj(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U dont know that animals have feelings Too? undecided
feelings so you men the she horse has feelings for your fiance?? eh

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Second Son Steps Out In Matching Outfits With His Mum / Daddy Freeze absent again as his baby mama appears in court / Princess Hilda Okon - 25 Yr Old Queen Determined To Make A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.