Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

(new Video Emerges) Davido Absconded With My Money - Afolabi Kazeem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (new Video Emerges) Davido Absconded With My Money - Afolabi Kazeem (426 Views)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts / An Alleged Plan To Steal N251M Orphanages Donation Emerges, Davido Reacts / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(new Video Emerges) Davido Absconded With My Money - Afolabi Kazeem by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2018
A young man named Afolabi Kazeem has taken to his IG page to expose the
”fia” crooner, Davido. In his statement, he accuses the singer, his brother and friends for absconding with his 60 million naira in UK when they went for a jewellery business in 2011.

He alleges that all effort made towards getting his money from them as proved fruitless, and Davido has threatened to kill him and his family members if he continues his accusations, as a result of the threat upon his life, he decided to expose him on Instagram and also plead with Nigerians to tell him to pay back his money.

watch video

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/04/27/davido-is-trying-to-kill-me-after-stealing-my-60-million-naira-afolabi-kazeem/

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s New Song-assurance (watch And Download Video Here) / 5 Weirdest Signs Of Pregnancy / Davido Teaches American Actor Chris Tucker How To Skelewu!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.