Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says (19698 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2018
crap! dumb excuse for blatant failure.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by fiizznation: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2018
freeze001:

Is Jonathan now the yardstick for measuring performance in government? I don't understand u zombie supporters at all. Y'all claim Buhari is the best thing after sliced bread like he has more 'integrity' in his little finger than any other person has in their whole body but u fail to realise that Bubu must also be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Jonathan was not this clueless and evil. Buhari is terrible and can't even follow a simple conversation that is why he was asked about free trade in Africa and he went on about lazy youths who want everything free.
Yeah Jonathan is my yardstick for measuring Nigeria leaders since 1999. He was in his 50s when he became the president, had a "doctorate degree" in zoological studies, came from a humble(rather poor) background, he was everything some nigerians were praying for, he was part and parcel of our young democracy which was institutionalised in 1999, he interacted with so many young nigerians in and outside the country, he was never part of the military junta period, etc.

And what did he do at the end? He plunged the nation into recession when he was called to serve the nation. My friend I will continue to use Jonathan as an example of a failed Nigerian leader whether you like it or not.

And btw, you can still pass whatever you wanna say across without throwing the zombie tantrum at me.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by proxillin(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2018
That statement is from Garba Sheu attributing it to Buhari.

Buhari is involved in this killing. He is a bigot.

Buhari will never come out to utter such statement.

The last time he addressed that issue, he warned Benue people not to touch/retarliate against Fulanis herdsment. He even threaten to deal with Benue people if they raise a finger.

Have you people come to think about this?

They allowed Civillian JTF to carry weapon and fight Boko haram. But Benue people must not carry weapon to defend their villages
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by 01mcfadden(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
Your Jonathan didn't resign when he failed woefully, so why should buhari resign?
Good you admired your Buhari failed woefully.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Smartyash: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
INSTEAD OF THIS FOOL TO BE THINKING OF A SOLUTION, HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO PUSH THE BLAME TO IPOB
TRYING TO SAVE LOOSING MIDDLEBELT TO THE EAST HE IS NOW TRYING TO CREATE A BREACH TO OUR UNION

MUMU MAN

the preseident and his team are so deformed. I wonder how we got here.....

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by macaranta(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2018
The president never speaks, always through someone. Intellectually redundant veggie

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2018
proeast:
Bastard!! He is busy playing politics with the lives of Benue people. Now, just look above me and see the lazy youths Lai Mohammed recruited for BMC work. Because of ordinary #30,000 a month, these fools are ready to sell their people!
Well, truly what the vampires ruling Nigeria understands is violence, turn the other cheek and they will keep slapping you till infinity but slap them back viciously and you will see them begging for truce. Only a small retaliation by the beleaguered Benue people and aso Rock is now acting.
your moniker says it all. y'all on nairaland sound alike. Bitter, incoherent, hateful.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by lamideee(f): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Is this all what you have to say? What measures have you taken? Oga bubu #ourmumudondo. Make I go collect my Pvc
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Redhot111(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Not just the killing, but the fact that one bubu is aiding and supporting them is where the real problem lies. He refuses to term them terrorists while protesting IPOB where tagged terrorists in less than 24hrs. Bubu is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since independence
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by wingmanII: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
So who are the designers? They have been on it for years now why can't you stop them.?
This old dullard should respect himself and resign ASAP. Enough!
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by lexy2014: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We patriotic Nigerians love you sir. We will vote for you next year so you can finish your good works.
these are some d good works:
1. Releasing boko haram members and paying them compensation
2. Taking 110 dapchi girls on excursion
3. Giving Nigerians plenty rice that can only b found in d news
4.a major achievement has been appointments even appointment of d dead.
5. Finding&blaming Jonathan, Gaddafi, enemies and satan 4 his failures
6.empowering d youths by calling them lazy
7.showing us how hardworking he is by commissioning what has already been commissioned
8.being shy 2 talk 2 Nigerians in Nigeria but very bold 2 talk about Nigerians when he goes abroad.
9.going 2 London & Germany 4 medical treatment when he said we should purchase made in Nigeria
10. Take bag of rice from 8000 to 20,000
11. Take dollar from 180 to 400
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by lexy2014: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah Jonathan is my yardstick for measuring Nigeria leaders since 1999. He was in his 50s when he became the president, had a "doctorate degree" in zoological studies, came from a humble(rather poor) background, he was everything some nigerians were praying for, he was part and parcel of our young democracy which was institutionalised in 1999, he interacted with so many young nigerians in and outside the country, he was never part of the military junta period, etc.

And what did he do at the end? He plunged the nation into recession when he was called to serve the nation. My friend I will continue to use Jonathan as an example of a failed Nigerian leader whether you like it or not.

And btw, you can still pass whatever you wanna say across without throwing the zombie tantrum at me.
pls oga, how did Jonathan plunge Nigeria into recession

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by wingmanII: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
I kinda agree with some points you raise up there. The killings are getting too much. Boko haram killing here and there, "herdsmen" also killing with reckless abandoned. But the question I will continue to ask wailers like yourself is this; who do you think should succeed buhari in 2019? Is it Atiku, makarfi, Donald duke, Sule lamido, fayose or kwankwaso? Name that credible person that you think will perform better than buhari. PDP did 16yrs there and what did they do? Absolutely nothing!!! The buhari gov't is just 3yrs old and everyone is expecting some miraculous wonders from him. The man isn't a prophet or angel.

Buhari might have performed woefully(his scorecard is still better than Jonathan's scorecard), but I still insist, the oldman is the best option we currently have for now which is very unfortunate. Anyway I'm still waiting to see a candidate that have what it takes to get my vote in 2019, whether he is a xtian, Muslim or pagan, I don't care. As long as he is sound, credible and competent, I will sideline buhari and vote for him.

I thought sowore was an option, but after reading his contradicted, childish and silly manifesto, I only shook my head.

Buhari is still the best option we have!!!

Trash,! Even a dog will perform better than your failed tin god.
If you love him so much you can ask him to adopt you.
He is a disaster for Nigeria.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:

Afonjaaaaaaa. Your mumu never do? Buhari will never hand over to any afonja. Mark my words. Keep hoping and surporting failure

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by whirlwind7(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
So, why was Nnamdi Kanu who tried to do it without bloodshed stopped?

DAMN!!!
That's a blockbuster, trillion dollar question.

Imagine the brain dead, prehistoric creature called PMB was fronted with this question after making that comment about Nigeria dividing.
He would just chew his lips for several moments, then get up and leave.

There are some questions that can never get satisfactory answers. Here is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Noloss(f): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We patriotic Nigerians love you sir. We will vote for you next year so you can finish your good works.

You patriotic animals. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by koyeni(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2018
dynicks:
don't know if ur being sarcastic here or u straight.....please be specific so as not to confuse the thunder!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by rainylad(f): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

You this yoruba muslim,i know you cant help it but stop being foolish
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Halo22: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2018
From what a fulaniman told me the other day, this is a Well orchestrated plan by the fulanis to conquer and dominate middle Belt, and Buhari cannot feign ignorant of that. I cover myself and family with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by chairman00100: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=fiizznation post=67065626] Your Jonathan didn't resign when he failed woefully, so why should buhari resign?

buhari have failed more Jonathan
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by RillJ(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Why did you allow it to fester?

Benue Killers are not Funanis - FG

Bloodletting Herdsmen are not Nigerians - FG

Benue citizens should accommodate their brothers (bloodletting Herdsmen) for peace to reign - FG

Bloodletting herdsmen are from Ghadafi - FG

***In all, the FG and her security agencies does nothing, absolutely nothing to redeem the situation.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/benue-killings-design-to-divide-nigeria-buhari/

I disagree with you Mr president. Nigeria became divided by your 5% comments. You did the dividing yourself.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by rainylad(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:

You took the words out of my mouth.,apc zombies are in a league of their own.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by rainylad(f): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Afonjaaaaaaa. Your mumu never do? Buhari will never hand over to any afonja. Mark my words. Keep hoping and surporting failure

He is actually a fulani man like @Quotasystem.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by debolayinka(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
Your Jonathan didn't resign when he failed woefully, so why should buhari resign?

Zombies always think everyone who criticizes Buhari is a PDP or Jonathan fan.
If you care to know, a lot of people criticizing him voted him into power.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by OnyeOGA(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
he must finish it o!
cheesy
cc immhotep lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by firo08(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
this is the main reason why I don't smoke and I equally don't like smokers because sometimes they reason with their Asshole
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by mekonglobal(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Saarki is that you
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Horus(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgE1oFdoJg

Declare state of emergency in benue and others state affected
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by fiizznation: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:
Go and ask him not me
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by obosirow: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
And what has he done to stop it, or are the herdsmen more powerful than the Nigerian govt. Truth is the govt. Is handling this issue with kids glove and we all understand the religious and tribal sentiments that come into play here.

Why are you soft landing this matter. Those you claim are handling this with kids glove, aren't they the same people that moved against ipob with crocodile claws? They are behind it and no plans to stop it until their agenda is fully realised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Won’t Experience Peace If Saraki Refuses To Resign – APC Senator / JUST IN: Buhari’s Swearing In To Be Low Key, Moves ‘Major’ Events To June 12 / No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.