Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says (19723 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by kenrajmill(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
INSTEAD OF THIS FOOL TO BE THINKING OF A SOLUTION, HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO PUSH THE BLAME TO IPOB
TRYING TO SAVE LOOSING MIDDLEBELT TO THE EAST HE IS NOW TRYING TO CREATE A BREACH TO OUR UNION

MUMU MAN

You are part of the problem this country is facing, how dare you called the president such names? If not that they are being sponsored to divide this country, why would they embark on such acts? The President, VP and their teams are working relentlessly and restlessly in stopping all acts of corruption and terrorism, some group of people are there killing people without the fear of law and God.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Stallione(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Designed to divide nigeria,wot have u done so far to stop the situation.Anumanu president, "LIKE COWS...LIKE BUHARI"
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by PointZerom: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Zeromoney:

You jump in and comment like a retard. The person I quoted got my message.

Same to you.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by 2016v2017: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Trustme2:
And what have you done about it so far? You promised to protect lives and properties but today in Nigeria human life is worth nothing. Indeed this is not the Nigeria we bargained for. Insecurity is in high heavens under your administration. Economy is in shambles. Unemployment is the order of the day. People are losing jobs while several companies and businesses are closing everyday. Pls do something before something do all of us
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by 2016v2017: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
So, why was Nnamdi Kanu who tried to do it without bloodshed stopped?
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Donpresh95(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2018
kenrajmill:

You are part of the problem this country is facing, how dare you called the president such names? If not that they are being sponsored to divide this country, why would they embark on such acts? The President, VP and their teams are working relentlessly and restlessly in stopping all acts of corruption and terrorism, some group of people are there killing people without the fear of law and God.

AM NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM BRO, YOU AND PEACE PREACHING RELIGIOUS LEADERS ARE THE PROBLEM OR HELPED TO CATALYSE THE PROBLEM WE SEE TODAY
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Firgemachar: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Is that all

Ban Fulani herding in places outside their core region altogether! angry

Then I know you are serious angry
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Ten06(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2018
But you allow it to continue by design
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by kenrajmill(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/benue-killings-design-to-divide-nigeria-buhari/

Why would they embark on such acts if not that they are being sponsored by the set of people that want to destroy this country? The President, VP and their teams are working relentlessly and restlessly in stopping all acts of corruption and terrorism, some group of people are there killing people without the fear of law and God.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
macaranta:
The president never speaks, always through someone. Intellectually redundant veggie
lol ..
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by sharpsecret: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2018
i knw is wrong to celebrate wen people are killed but am actually hapi wit wat is going on in benue..u cant plant yam nd reap plantain..benue deserve it 4 laughin at ipob durin operation python dance
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by LZAA: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2018
OnyeOGA:
he must finish it o! cheesy cc immhotep lzaa
one Nigger-Area please!!!!! grin grin Ndi Ara
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by DonMekino(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Have u ppl ever heard him speak? The only thing u hear is "in a statement released by his spokesman" bla bla bla.....I don't think there's any clueless President in Africa than him. GEJ whipped us with rope, pmb is whipping us with iron rod....GEJ stung us with ant....pmb is using ant, scorpion, snakes....
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Abagworo(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Declare state of emergency already.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by sharpsecret: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
the president deserve worser names..he is a murderer
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by anytexy: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
PointZerom:

Why are some Nigerians so gullible?

Miyeti Allah hv taken responsibility for the killings and warned that they won't stop until Ortom reverses the ban on open grazing. Buhari knows the killers. Why didn't he sack the IGP upon discovery that he violated his order to move to Benue or give him fresh order to move to Benue. Your useless Army that was sent there to restore peace, how many of these killers hv they arrested? Yeyedeysmell.
I concur. Naked truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Lol. Buhari is a shameless fool

Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by lexy2014: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
Go and ask him not me
y should I do that?u are d one who mentioned it. or are u saying that u asked Jonathan urself and he told u that he was d one who caused recession?
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by henroe2k2(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2018
tayebest:
Buhari should declare state of emergency in those state. The killing are too gruesome! sad cry
And for ur mind, u think the jihadist called buhari is not enjoying the killing spree?
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Just2gud(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Just speechless
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by bigpicture001: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
....the funny thing is that he will still clear all the election in those state,especially benue..when they pay the electorate..the in turn vote for APC...hungry country...
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by biggy26: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
And what has he done to stop it, or are the herdsmen more powerful than the Nigerian govt. Truth is the govt. Is handling this issue with kids glove and we all understand the religious and tribal sentiments that come into play here.
The govt isn't just handling it with kids gloves, they are obviously a part of it. Which one of the security agencies or forces have you heard they have sent in? Why haven't they called for military drills in Benue? The military guys that burnt houses in Benue, what did d govt say about it? Abegiii.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Maseke: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2018
The blood of those innocent Nigerians killed in benue and other states is on Buhari and his supporters head. Hell fire awaits thems
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by Maseke: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2018
The blood of those innocent Nigerians killed in benue and other states is on Buhari and his supporters head. Hell fire awaits them
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by kernel507: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We patriotic Nigerians love you sir. We will vote for you next year so you can finish your good works.

Patriotic b-astard, your fa-amily will go d-own in Benue.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
I am curious to know how you came about that, and why would you think Buhari is the best candidate? can you mention 1 APC manifesto that has been realized that makes them deserve another term? a very healthy 75 years old man probably spends 7 hours maximum awake in a day, Buhari on the other hand is sickly so a maximum of 4 hours, Nigeria needs a young dynamic leader and crusader that is why I would be voting for Sowore. Nigerian's don't even realize there was nothing like journalism until Sahara reporters came in, for example James Ibori is also the publisher of The Independent Newspapers Ltd lol. We are telling the youth to contest their LGA, Senatorial district, Governorship but the youth are still fighting for these old men, are they not mad?

fiizznation:
I kinda agree with some points you raise up there. The killings are getting too much. Boko haram killing here and there, "herdsmen" also killing with reckless abandoned. But the question I will continue to ask wailers like yourself is this; who do you think should succeed buhari in 2019? Is it Atiku, makarfi, Donald duke, Sule lamido, fayose or kwankwaso? Name that credible person that you think will perform better than buhari. PDP did 16yrs there and what did they do? Absolutely nothing!!! The buhari gov't is just 3yrs old and everyone is expecting some miraculous wonders from him. The man isn't a prophet or angel.

Buhari might have performed woefully(his scorecard is still better than Jonathan's scorecard), but I still insist, the oldman is the best option we currently have for now which is very unfortunate. Anyway I'm still waiting to see a candidate that have what it takes to get my vote in 2019, whether he is a xtian, Muslim or pagan, I don't care. As long as he is sound, credible and competent, I will sideline buhari and vote for him.

I thought sowore was an option, but after reading his contradicted, childish and silly manifesto, I only shook my head.

Buhari is still the best option we have!!!
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by GaggleNSwallow: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
Your Jonathan didn't resign when he failed woefully, so why should buhari resign?

Your Foooolani herdsmen Moooslim brethren didn't go on a killing spree under GEJ.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by GaggleNSwallow: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Afonja keep deluding yourself. You think buhari will hand over to a yoruba man. grin grin grin grin

He's not Afonja, he's a mallam.
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by mathinips(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Instead of them to face the real problem that concerned the masses, they are going against the voice of the masses in the Senate. God will judge them all

UncleJudax:
Says the slowpoke who "sent" Police IG to Benue and never bothered if he obeyed or not

Buhari is damn slow
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by uba1991: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Take it or not. IPOB is killing benue people in order to create enemenity btw muslim and christian in d muddle belt.and mumu governor is not watching toward dat line
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by wakeupafricanyo: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says by onward4life(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Smasma:

Onye iberibe

Ikpo gidi gidi

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court / Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.