Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted (959 Views)

My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. / Vacancy For Marketing Manager,telemarketers And Sales Executive / Telemarketers And Affiliate Marketers Needed For A New Company In Lekki,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by dyvinson7: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2018
We are online service provider and currently hiring Telemarketers/Telesales representatives.

Job Description
you will be working from home.
we will send you our clients contact, you will introduce and sell our products to them

Salary is 40k with commission

TO APPLY
send resume to contact@ikejimi.com
Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2018
dyvinson7:
We are online service provider and currently hiring Telemarketers/Telesales representatives.

Job Description
we will send you our clients contact, you will introduce and sell our products to them

TO APPLY

is there transportation allowances to deliver the products to clients?
Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2018
dyvinson7:

Job Description

TO APPLY

i have sent my CV, but are you going to provide funding for this individual to deliver the products to clients and are you going to fund my daily airtime for 30days or do you pay weekly
Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by Gamelord007: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job website that supports Naira transactions
Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by timagentms: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2018
what are you people selling because I visit your website and I discovered that you are match maker

1 Like

Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
dyvinson7:

Job Description

TO APPLY

who don hear from them
Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by timibare(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
time wasters

1 Like

Re: Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
meflow:

who don hear from them
I've heard form them and i've been interviewed

(1) (Reply)

Directline Translation Job Vacancies (must be willing to travel abroad for SDL ) / Massive Recruitment! At Africa Courier Services (ACE) For Different Positions / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.