Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. (571 Views)

Can One Do Customer's Service Job Remotely From Nigeria? / Bank Customer Services Executive Recruitment (Deadline: 30/May/2019) / Telemarketers And Telesales Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. by Workch: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
My company is now training artificial intelligence on how to do the job of a customercare representative and Telesales marketer. It means that we will no longer be required to employ individuals to do that job very soon.
We already sacked our graphic designer and digital MARKETERS, artificial intelligence does graphics for and digital marketing.

Artificial intelligence is going to take the jobs, it's the reason why you need to get skilled in such a way that AI will not be able to take your job. A revolution is coming and if you are not prepared it will sweep you.

A revolution is coming, be prepared or become useless entirely. We are leaving an era of applying for such jobs and it's happening slowly.

1 Like

Re: My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. by mauchiz: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Workch:
My company is not training artificial intelligence on how to do the job of a customercare representative and Telesales marketer. It means that we will no longer be required to employ individual to do that job very soon.
We already sacked our graphic designer and digital MARKETERS, artificial intelligence does graphics for and digits marketing.

Artificial intelligence is going to take the jobs, it's the reason why you need to get skilled in such a way that AI will not be able to take your job. A revolution is coming and if you are not prepared it will sweep you.

A revolution is coming, be prepared or become useless entirely. We are leaving an era of applying for such jobs and it's happening slowly.

This is serious,
Re: My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Admittedly, AI is a threat to all jobs, but we all cannot be coders and programmers.

Years back, there was a BBC report that AI-powered robots officiate funerals in Japan. The report said that people patronise the robot when priests weren't available and that it was way cheaper than hiring priests.

But then, I don't think that AI can completely replace humans in everything, at least not now.

Back to digital marketing, experienced DMs will always do better jobs than any AI software, especially in content writing and copywriting.

In fact, most people use AI tools to enhance their crafts because the tools are not efficient enough to totally replace them at this time.
Re: My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. by Workch: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
Admittedly, AI is a threat to all jobs, but we all cannot be coders and programmers.

Years back, there was a BBC report that AI-powered robots officiate funerals in Japan. The report said that people patronise the robot when priests weren't available and that it was way cheaper than hiring priests.

But then, I don't think that AI can completely replace humans in everything, at least not now.

Back to digital marketing, experienced DMs will always do better jobs than any AI software, especially in content writing and copywriting.

In fact, most people use AI tools to enhance their crafts because the tools are not efficient enough to totally replace them at this time.
You have a lot to know about AI then if you think any human can do a digital marketing job better than AI in another 5 years
Re: My Company Is Training An AI On How To Do Customer Services And Telesales Jobs. by Pojomojo: 12:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Workch:
You have a lot to know about AI then if you think any human can do a digital marketing job better than AI in another 5 years
What's the name of your company?

(1) (Reply)

There's A Lot Of Jobs And Opportunities In Europe / Am An Mcse Holder I Need A Job / Driver Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.