Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) (36357 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by mmsen: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ugosample:

Not all Swedes have a strong accent.

Heck! Every one has an accent, even the British and the Americans and Australians.

But the Swedes don't have what will be considered to be a strong accent, like that of say the Italians or Poles.

Dutch people speak very well too

It's because they are also northern Europeans who speak a Germanic language, the sounds are similar but the accent is very much there with certain words. Especially if they start with 'v' or 'w'.
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by Agapegodstime: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nonsense! Rather listening to this nonsense, I'll go watch the funny clips over n over again

What ya say on this Nairalanders/Nigerians?cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMbpVEZo8E
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
I just need somebody to fuvk now, am hot
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by 4koff: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
This HIV/AIDS spoil fvck sha!
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

I swear. I am Benin and I have been to Europe, Spain to be precise. Most of native I meant sounded like typical Benin people. Walking in the street felt like walking in Ekiosa market in Benin. My fellow tribes girls OWNED the red light district. They ran and staffed the district. While most native Spaniards had no problem dealing with Africans, Nigerians especially Benins where ignored and not trusted.
I kukuma hid my Nigerian passport, told everyone my name's Kofi and claimed to be a Ghanian.

Haha... grin grin
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by Abednegoomugwo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
The man sef dey careless you see this kain Old mama as she be like person wey dey sell smoked fish for makoko him prick still stand like jack knife on top that sef e still come enter the dirty place raw.

That was very careless and stupid of him
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by Riversides2003(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

NOTHING BEATS RAW SEX....

But ppol shud take precautions sha... This is the most scariest part when u find out that ur married to a manwhore... embarassed

They dont know what RESPECT means..for them, fvcking around unprotected juz to scratch their itchy
diick will make them satisfied... angry angry angry

But you can’t eat your cake and have it though.
Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by fecta: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nonsense! Rather listening to this nonsense, I'll go watch the funny clips over n over again

What ya say on this Nairalanders/Nigerians?cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMbpVEZo8E

Laff one kill me die grin grin
You deserve an

Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by megley(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
So, I'm thinking "who's fault is it? The Edo bizwoman or the man who just had to stick his equipment somewhere unsheathed "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercenaries From Offiong In Cross River Murder Many In Oku Iboku, Akwa Ibom / Suspected Yahoo Boy Sprays Money Along Sapele Road In Benin City (Video) / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.