Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means (1595 Views)

What Does A Negative Chlamydia Test Result Means For Patients? / What Does This Test Result Means / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by bodamoshoody: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2018
I went for urine culture and this is the result

Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by Js22621: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2018
STDs
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by DrMuzungu(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
That means that you need a strong antibiotic treatment... Like, for example:

1. 2 times a day, for 7 days, 625mg of Augmentin

or

2. Once a day, 1000 mg of Augmentin

However, I would, in your case, opt for injections for 2 days and then continue with Augmentin
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by ikbnice(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2018
The person who asked you to go for the test should explain it to you.
You saw a test of someone, you are now posting it here for someone to tell you the meaning. Weldone sir!

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by obi4eze(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2018
You should be a female from the result.

Result shows that you have a UTI which may have been gotten from the vagina (Staph)

From the resulr, You will need to take antibiotics (cipro) because the infectious agent is most sensitive to any of them.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by bodamoshoody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
obi4eze:
You should be a female from the result.

Result shows that you have a UTI which may have been gotten from the vagina (Staph)

From the resulr, You will need to take antibiotics (cipro) because the infectious agent is most sensitive to any of them.

I am a male , I discovered I have sore on my testis repeatedly so I just have to run the test base on advice and that's the second test I did after vdrl came out negative
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by obi4eze(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
bodamoshoody:
I am a male , I discovered I have sore on my testis repeatedly so I just have to run the test base on advice and that's the second test I did after vdrl came out negative
Treat yourself and see your doctor.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by bodamoshoody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by Tonybod: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
From your result you have a moderate staph infection and the drugs sensitive(those having + sign) to treat has been listed with ciprofloxacin and clindamycin as the most sensitive to treat, you can get any of the sensitive drug from a pharmacy and usage will be explained to you.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means by bodamoshoody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tonybod:
From your result you have a moderate staph infection and the drugs sensitive(those having + sign) to treat has been listed with ciprofloxacin and clindamycin as the most sensitive to treat, you can get any of the sensitive drug from a pharmacy and usage will be explained to you.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have? / . / Guys Please Be Careful Out There!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.