Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Does This Test Result Means - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Does This Test Result Means (1662 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Doctors In The House Pls What Does This Result Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Test Result Means by subchris(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
I was feeling this sharp pain in the tummy, occasional though and early morning weakness. I decided to visit a lab and these are my results. Please I will like someone to explain what it means and possibly prescribe drugs to help me get out of the condition. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Panty Liner And Its Benefits / How To Dispose Of Lightbulbs, Used Vegetable Oil And Batteries / Top 12 Cancer-fighting Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.