Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" (28948 Views)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by chineduemmao: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Intrepid01:

y'all don't get the drift, do you?

The chat between Hillary and CHIMAMANDA was that if a menthor and a menthee....Hillary being the menthor of feminist around the world could not disagree with her menthee who felt she was showing weakness for identifying with being a wife....like a guy illustrated it here some days ago, if Abu Shekau is challenged by one his boys that look up to him for not wrecking havoc enough, he won't disagree but agree knowing that he has succeeded in breeding a more dangerous specie than himself. ....the only weak person is the menthee who might never know that she's just part of a bigger scheme, she's bn used without knowing it.
its not like Hillary is even a typical feminist
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Madam go drink fura de nunu

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by CSTR1003: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
chineduemmao:
its not like Hillary is even a typical feminist
But she ran for presidency as a typical feminist.

That is the hypocrisy chimamanda is trying to highlight.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by dataking: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I could imagine how people who can't measure up to Chimamanda's standard not to mention that of their constituency chairperson would come on social media to call someone whose intelligence begins where theirs ends 'Stupid'. It's not your fault, dear. Mr script decoder.

What is her standard, yeye. So cause she writes super stories makes her better than me or more intelligent. You obviously have inferiority complex disturbing you.

Anyway, I can understand the need to rally and support your fellow feminist, confused lot

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
I think she's right.

Chimamanda seems a bitter, angry and reactive woman who thinks everybody ought to think like her hence her comment to MRS Clinton.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

What is her standard, yeye. So cause she writes super stories makes her better than me or more intelligent. You obviously have inferiority complex disturbing you.

Anyway, I can understand the need to rally and support your fellow feminist, confused lot
I'd rather support a confused feminist like her than support a nobody like you. Who knows you? And what's your measure of intelligence 'cause I know you're not half the person she is.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by lilmax(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

Let's hear word jare..

She exhibits pride and the domineering nature common woth her people.

Who is she and what good has she offered her people like Hillary if I may ask.. Nothing!
she's Chimamanda, a dumbass that uses her intelligence to manipulate white people grin
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Arijude:
I'm not supporting chimammanda, but who is this classless hausa woman?

It is your type that will see her in real life and prostate for her o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rotimage(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
wurabecca:
I seriously do not read the poo written up there.

Chi is Hundred billion better than this attention seeking opportunist.

Even with Chi Chronic Feminism, she has imparted thousands of Lifes.

Madam Kebbi, What have you done with your First lady status?.

Just free the young girl biko.

All this Women won carry Chi blow.

You have grace Nairaland front page, can you swerve now?

Like seriously You are the attention seeker here to me o.. Asking who is not even here on NL a question

Meanwhile, She has touched lives through her hospital which gives free treatment to women and children in the state..

Wakanda...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

Let's hear word jare..

She exhibits pride and the domineering nature common woth her people.

Who is she and what good has she offered her people like Hillary if I may ask.. Nothing!
dumb afonja no woman in ur dirty lineage can smell adichies shoes not even ur dumb ass professor who introduced cultism into nigeria...and bring in a failed government into power

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by dataking: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I'd rather support a confused feminist like her than support a nobody like you. Who knows you? And what's your measure of intelligence 'cause I know you're not half the person she is.

Am not surprised, your ignorance and gullibility is flawless. Continue supporting your confused role model. Besides am not interested in being famous if that is what you use to judge who is intelligent or not. Confused feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by flokii: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
dumb afonja no woman in ur dirty lineage can smell adichies shoes not even ur dumb ass professor who introduced cultism into nigeria...and bring in a failed government into power

K
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by sceneonetv: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
http://nshine.com.ng/?s=album

WotzupNG:
Kebbi First Lady Slams Chimamanda Adichie, Calls Her Tribal And Stereotyped

Kebbi state’s first lady, Dr. Aisha Bagudu has reacted to a rebuttal written by Chimamanda Adichie concerning reactions she got on her interview with former US first lady and presidential aspirant, Hillary Clinton.

Kebbi first lady slams Chimamanda Adichie, calls her tribal and stereotyped

Reacting to Chimamanda Adichie, Dr. Aisha Bagudu slammed her stating that she ”sounds angry and reactive….Almost like a jilted girlfriend and not the beautiful intelligent wife and mother she is”.

She wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/kebbi-first-lady-chimamanda-adichie/
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

Let's hear word jare..

She exhibits pride and the domineering nature common with her people.

Most of the people you follow as idols are proud and domineering.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
midolian:
On point like a full-stop
How?
flokii:

Super stupid sef..
She's lost touch with good dicking in her misearble life
Why is it paining you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
oyetunder:
when a white man enjoyed the beer...and the black cook who never tasted the beer is the one behaving drunk.

So women's rights and humans right are all white invention? Africans have been savages? That's good to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:
Na yeye feminist she be.. Chimamanda my black ass

Honestly why are you angry?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Uyiii:
Okay, deliberating on this chimamanda's outrageous hogwash is enough.
Like we've bisected and dissected her soul already and she's quietly succumbed to the fact that she's an idiot for the nonsense identity she was tryna promulgate.

so Madame kebbi first lady, please stfu and don't use chimamanda's recent public foolishness to appeal your personal loathe for her, seeking for a useless public relevance.

Madame kebbi first lady, chimamanda adichie and all nonsensical feminism advocates are all very mad.
Thank you and cheers.

She has already given her reason on her wall, and she stands by her question, so. I don't know where you're getting your own info from.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by giftedben: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chimamanda wanted to know if it was Hillary's preference to first be identified in relation to her domesticity, and, if so, why?.

An amused Hillary simply responded,“When you put it like that, I'm going to change it. "She then added that women should be able to celebrate both their personal and professional achievements.

You see why buhari no get sense,
The day Dr. Aisha Bagudu can convince her husband to let her contest for local government elections, is the day I know Aboki can speak English

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by sweetspoon: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
wurabecca:
I seriously do not read the poo written up there.

Chi is Hundred billion better than this attention seeking opportunist.

Even with Chi Chronic Feminism, she has imparted thousands of Lifes.

Madam Kebbi, What have you done with your First lady status?.

Just free the young girl biko.

All this Women won carry Chi blow.

You have grace Nairaland front page, can you swerve now?

Not the best policy to be commenting based on headlines.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Am not surprised, your ignorance and gullibility is flawless. Continue supporting your confused role model. Besides am not interested in being famous if that is what you use to judge who is intelligent or not. Confused feminist.
It's "I'm or better still; I am". Next time, give respect to who respect is due.

Most of you typing crap here can't utter a word to her in person. And if she had a conversation with Hillary where she asked that question, and Hillary isn't complaining, then why are you all pained and bitter but claim she's the bitter person? Your likes and Kebbi first lady should take a queue, we'll attend to your grievances one after the other. Coming from a woman that can't impact the lives of the people around her! Misplaced priority.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by flokii: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
MarieSucre:

Honestly why are you angry?

She is annoying.. Simple

Hillary has the right to put whatever she likes on her page just like the black monkey chimamanda. Why invade on people's privacy?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by flokii: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you dumb afonjas have been looking for excuse to attack adichie since, you all go about all thread about her since this news came out pouring out your insecurities and displaying ur stupidity...against a woman with an iq higher than all your generations....name 1 afonja woman that raise shoulder near adichie

Yorubas have produced female professors long before Adiche's forefathers were discovered running around unclad in eastern caves.. so mind your speech.

Adiche is just another insecure black monkey looking for cheap popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by dataking: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
It's "I'm or better still; I am". Next time, give respect to who respect is due.

Most of you typing crap here can't utter a word to her in person. And if she had a conversation with Hillary where she asked that question, and Hillary isn't complaining, then why are you all pained and bitter but claim she's the bitter person? Your likes and Kebbi first lady should take a queue, we'll attend to your grievances one after the other. Coming from a woman that can't impact the lives of the people around her! Misplaced priority.

I can see you carry her matter for head well. Do you also wake up every morning to look at her picture for inspiration since you have her quote on your profile and who the Bleep is she by the way, that i will find it difficult to talk in her presence. You obviously very deranged.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by chineduemmao: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:

And how many literary awards did flora nwapa get for her troubles?

The taste
comparing Flora to Adichie is like comparing Jesus and Adeboye. Flora grew and flourished in a period when the world was still seeking dynamics, she never experienced harmony and tranquility till her death; ranging from WWI through WWII then the civil war then the coup after coup that followed yet she was able to leave a footprint in the world of art even as a woman. She could have gone to live in america and naturalise there like Adichie but she didnt she stayed back and contributed even as a woman in a very tough era, she didnt consider herself a feminist even in a time there was really something to fight for but u never ask why, she made the way 4 female education in 9jiria but it didnt get into her head dats who u want to compare with Adichie who is enjoying a finished work? lol. Now u talk about awards what would u do if i tell u NWAMKPA is older than all Adichie's acolades?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

Yorubas have produced female professors long before Adiche's forefathers were discovered running around unclad in eastern caves.. so mind your speech.

Adiche is just another insecure black money looking for cheap popularity.
name just 1 ...you dumb Bleep... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by sexdoll: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
aribisala0:
Can someone please translate this?

I think what the poster is trying to say is that adichie has been manipulating the whites by saying what they want to hear and in the process, they are rewarding her with more and more accolades and fame.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by dataking: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
giftedben:
Chimamanda wanted to know if it was Hillary's preference to first be identified in relation to her domesticity , and , if so , why?.

An amused Hillary simply responded ,“When you put it like that , I'm going to change it. "She then added that women should be able to celebrate both their personal and professional achievements.

You see why buhari no get sense,
The day Dr. Aisha Bagudu can convince her husband to let her contest for local government elections, is the day I know Aboki can speak English

Mumu, an aboki woman is one of the top shots running the United Nations. Don’t continue thinking aboki women are dumb asses. I can bet it that Dr. Aisha wife is far intelligent than that story teller.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
flokii:

She is annoying.. Simple

Hillary has the right to put whatever she likes on her page just like the black monkey chimamanda. Why invade on people's privacy?

Go to her facebook page and find out the reason for the question. The question is not why she put it all but why did she put it FIRST, considering that her husband cheated on her. You also know that one of the allegations the opposition gave on twitter and Facebook is that "Hillary is deceitful woman because she stuck with a man who cheated and lied about it". What she did gave her a really and name.

America is not Nigeria where they take men cheating as child's play.

I don't want to talk too much so that I don't go and start giving it my own interpretation but please go to her facebook wall.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

I can see you carry her matter for head well. Do you also wake up every morning to look at her picture for inspiration since you have her quote on your profile and who the Bleep is she by the way, that i will find it difficult to talk in her presence. You obviously very deranged.
No, you and that Hausa woman are the ones who carried her matter on your heads. She's more of a better role model than any Nigerian woman beside Okonjo Iweala. Last reply.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families / "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi / Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.