Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" (28961 Views)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by chetaraph(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2018
flokii:

Let's hear word jare..

She exhibits pride and the domineering nature common with her people.

Who is she and what good has she offered her people like Hillary if I may ask.. Nothing!

Why can't you just focus on d discuss? But u can't help not to deflect to tribal hate. Even d souls closest to ur dear heart have flaws but u still love em.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by spytime(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2018
All these people using chiamada's interview with Hillary to gain public pity I sorry for una.... the lady has not said anything wrong in asking if writing wife on her twitter bio is political or not...... even Hillary has told her to ask her any question, Hillary even requested for that interview because she has been hearing about the author and her works.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Evangkatsoulis: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2018
dataking:

What is her standard, yeye. So cause she writes super stories makes her better than me or more intelligent. You obviously have inferiority complex disturbing you.

Anyway, I can understand the need to rally and support your fellow feminist, confused lot

Asin eh, I tire! So fictional writer don be intelligent by default.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Evangkatsoulis: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
I'd rather support a confused feminist like her than support a nobody like you. Who knows you? And what's your measure of intelligence 'cause I know you're not half the person she is.

And what's your measure of intelligence? And is it line with what Psychometricians/psychologists call intelligent?
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by oyetunder(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

So women's rights and humans right are all white invention? Africans have been savages? That's good to know.
You see, one of the results of sudden exposure to information without proper evaluation. Savages? Allowing two males or two women to marry is a right...Promoting impossible values socially is a right... Africans as you think are not stupid. Time shall tell.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by themaestro08(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2018
wurabecca:
I seriously did not read the poo written up there.

Chi is Hundred billion better than this attention seeking opportunist.

Even with Chi Chronic Feminism, she has imparted thousands of Lifes.

Madam Kebbi, What have you done with your First lady status?.

Just free the young girl biko.

All this Women won carry Chi blow.

You have grace Nairaland front page, can you swerve now?
a typical bigot, you clearly speak from ignorance and prejudice, any effort to educate will be fruitless, thus, continue to wallow in darkness.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2018
chineduemmao:
she's a doctos what are u?

I am a software engineer. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by chineduemmao: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I am a software engineer. Who are you?
am a nobody. I know her and i dont know you, now that speaks a lot about your "software engineering" grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Intrepid01(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
wurabecca:

I kinda Loathe Nigeria Government

don't blame me lol

Lol...the feeling is mutual, I can relate.

BTW: went thru your posts n was kinda impressed....would you mind a pm from me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rainylad(f): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:
I think she's right.

Chimamanda seems a bitter, angry and reactive woman who thinks everybody ought to think like her hence her comment to MRS Clinton.

*coughs*..here we go again,anyway .make i no just talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rainylad(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Afonjas make me laugh cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rainylad(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
dataking:

Lastly, your role models are awfully weird. Okonjo Iweala that supervised the greatest looting of the treasury of Nigeria and was used by the IMF and West to set us back in ways unexplainable. I bet your role model is also Dieziani. Funny gal.

Is Tinibu the brown-toothed junkie and crook not a role-model for most of you from SW??..You've got jokes dude.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

*coughs*..here we go again,anyway .make i no just talk wetin dey my mind

Good! You're learning.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
oyetunder:
You see, one of the results of sudden exposure to information without proper evaluation. Savages? Allowing two males or two women to marry is a right...Promoting impossible values socially is a right... Africans as you think are not stupid. Time shall tell.

Bros stay on topic. What has this your same sex marriage reply got to with my question. Are women's rights and humans right a western invention?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by sexdoll: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
E so pe olorun toba Allihamulilahi

Meaning...?
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by ratcock: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
flokii:

Let's hear word jare..

She exhibits pride and the domineering nature common with her people.

Who is she and what good has she offered her people like Hillary if I may ask.. Nothing!

Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rainylad(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:

Good! You're learning.

Learning from who?..you or your afonja kith and kins?...I laugh cheesy
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

Learning from who?..you or your afonja kith and kins?...I laugh cheesy

I won't indulge you. Might I suggest you get your amusement from some other moniker? Or better still go and sleep. You sound more intelligent when you are asleep.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by rainylad(f): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:

I won't indulge you. Might I suggest you get your amusement from some other moniker? Or better still go and sleep. You sound more intelligent when you are asleep.

Dude shut up.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

Dude shut up.
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by Emepresh(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
I think this was the same woman who fought her co-wife (first wife) because of the office of the first lady? The Alhaja must be a gold digger. See her mouth, she does not like 'title'.Nonsense!
Re: Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:44am On May 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
Chimamanda's worldwide recognition got to her head!
From her reply, you can sense some know-it-all attitude...

She can say whatever she wants, but fact is she invaded on the privacy of another woman in front of the whole world!
Whether she admits it or not, all she did was make Mrs Clinton look weak in front of the whole world!
she was, is weak. thaw created a monster. they should live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails / Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.