Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo (1344 Views)

Frsc 2018/2019: Finally Selected Applicants That Have Received Mails / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by tech18: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
welcome,congratulations for making the final selection.

To update your profile do the following:

1. Visit Npower portal [url][/url]npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

2. Enter your registered phone number or email address ,that is the one you used during your online application.

3. enter your password and click login

4.upload
5.if step 4 fails,click continue
6.hange your URL that is the web address on the address bar to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard from. /dashboard press enter

7.upload passport and a scanned valid ID

Make sure you reduce the size for easy upload

8. Upload
9. Sign out and sign in again
10.done[url][/url]https://www.jobnewsng.com.ng/jobnews/npower-2017-selected-applicants-how-to_27/

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by ugoeagle7: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
tech18:
welcome,congratulations for making the final selection.

To update your profile do the following:

1. Visit Npower portal [url][/url]npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

the learning videos are not opening/playing

2. Enter your registered phone number or email address ,that is the one you used during your online application.

3. enter your password and click login

4.upload
5.if step 4 fails,click continue
6.hange your URL that is the web address on the address bar to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard from. /dashboard press enter

7.upload passport and a scanned valid ID

Make sure you reduce the size for easy upload

8. Upload
9. Sign out and sign in again
10.done[url][/url]http://musabsg..com.ng/2018/04/npower-2017-selected-applicants
Re: Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by tech18: 10:09am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=ugoeagle7 post=67090604][/quote]I hope you have updated your profile?
Re: Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by petson08(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2018
DEAR N POWER,

I am N-POWER 2016 awaiting list applicant. I have issues with OTP validation for the past 8 days. I have generated over 100 OTP and each time I click summit it shows Error! OTP Validation Failed/Dismiss.
I have used different browsers and network on both smart phones and computers day and night but still same error message keep showing up OTP Validation Failed. I have sent an email to N power support team, but I have not receive any response from them.

MY PHONE NUMBER: 08114527848
EMAIL: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Thank you sir for your quick response.
Re: Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by Max124(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2018
Please Npower team i was successfully verified and text massage was sent to me, my problem now is that i find it difficult to update my profile through the use of otp which had been sent to me, i have used different otp severel times but couldn't get the access to my profile instead what i will recive is otp error validation please sir may you help and revisit my profile and find out the cause.... My number is 08107166106. Email... Maxwellonyenma@gmail.com
Re: Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo by tech18: 12:10pm On May 01, 2018
Max124:
Please Npower team i was successfully verified and text massage was sent to me, my problem now is that i find it difficult to update my profile through the use of otp which had been sent to me, i have used different otp severel times but couldn't get the access to my profile instead what i will recive is otp error validation please sir may you help and revisit my profile and find out the cause.... My number is 08107166106. Email... Maxwellonyenma@gmail.com
petson08:
DEAR N POWER,

I am N-POWER 2016 awaiting list applicant. I have issues with OTP validation for the past 8 days. I have generated over 100 OTP and each time I click summit it shows Error! OTP Validation Failed/Dismiss.
I have used different browsers and network on both smart phones and computers day and night but still same error message keep showing up OTP Validation Failed. I have sent an email to N power support team, but I have not receive any response from them.

MY PHONE NUMBER: 08114527848
EMAIL: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Thank you sir for your quick response.
I am not npower representative but I can help you do it for a token fee. Mail me. mctech1818@gmail.com

I guess you are on the 2016 waiting list.Contact npowerng on twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/npower_ng/status/990541774740475904?p=v

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer / Naija Soup Vendors Needed On Pre-order Mart / !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.