Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Exploring Kigali(rwanda) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exploring Kigali(rwanda) (5210 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by Agbaletu: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
BedLam:
You are right. And bubbly too. Night life is next to zero here.
Night life is usually on Thursdays. Thursday Night life in Kigali is super. Did you visit Cocobean club, Le MUST club etc. Pilipili and Inema are another great places and many clubs.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 6:32am On May 01, 2018
Agbaletu:

Night life is usually on Thursdays. Thursday Night life in Kigali is super. Did you visit Cocobean club, Le MUST club etc. Pilipili and Inema are another great places and many clubs.
Hmmm that kinda sounds like the "next to zero" wink
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 6:33am On May 01, 2018
Eating local.

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 6:33am On May 01, 2018
Forgot to say I had chips and rice. Weird. Hehe.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by cutieme(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2018
Hey bedlam ,what business opportunities do u think are embedded in Kigali,that one can venture into?Also how is their currency exchanged for naira,thanks.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 11:57am On May 01, 2018
cutieme:
Hey bedlam ,what business opportunities do u think are embedded in Kigali,that one can venture into?Also how is their currency exchanged for naira,thanks.
I really have no idea. I can't say I like the country. Communication is war if you speak English.

1$= 857 Franc.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 11:58am On May 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
Honestly not much to do in Kigali.

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by cutieme(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
I really have no idea. I can't say I like the country. Communication is war if you speak English.

1$= 857 Franc.
,I can speak small French bro.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
cutieme:
,I can speak small French bro.
Lucky you. I almost fainted explaininv to a bar man that I needed a glass of wine.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by cutieme(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
Lucky you. I almost fainted explaininv to a bar man that I needed a glass of wine.
Haha haha haha,that was serious man!Pls post more pix and if possible that of the daughters of Eve...
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by kennystones: 2:19pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
bro how about the sports development in the country
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 2:30pm On May 01, 2018
cutieme:
Haha haha haha,that was serious man!Pls post more pix and if possible that of the daughters of Eve...
I wish lol. Can't see if there are places designated for it. Lots of them dating older men sad
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 2:32pm On May 01, 2018
kennystones:
bro how about the sports development in the country
I can't really tell. It's a poor country for all I can say. They are growing though.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by cutieme(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
I wish lol. Can't see if there are places designated for it. Lots of them dating older men sad
Really?For money I guess.Thought this trend is only seen in naija never knew it's also prevalent in other African countries.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 3:01pm On May 01, 2018
cutieme:
Really?For money I guess.Thought this trend is only seen in naija never knew it's also prevalent in other African countries.
Lol. It's like that all over. Ghana, Kenya, SA.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
Lol. It's like that all over. Ghana, Kenya, SA.
It's all over the world. Hypergamy is part of female nature. That's how they were created by God.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2018
How would you compare Rwanda to Nigeria in terms of business climate? Do Rwandans have a lot of purchasing power. Does their infrastructure support a new business. Also how is Internet penetration there?
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by Agbaletu: 8:14pm On May 01, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
How would you compare Rwanda to Nigeria in terms of business climate? Do Rwandans have a lot of purchasing power. Does their infrastructure support a new business. Also how is Internet penetration there?
Nigeria is far far ahead of Rwanda. For business, there is no basis for comparison. They don't have purchasing power at all. It is not easy for a foreigner to set up a business there except you are bringing lots of dollars. Small business enterprise is reserved for Rwandans and East Africans. Internet is OK, and you get it from mtn, Airtel and Tigo.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by Agbaletu: 8:19pm On May 01, 2018
BedLam:
I can't really tell. It's a poor country for all I can say. They are growing though.
You are right, it is a poor country that survives on foreign aids. They are really growing fast. One wouldn't know that the country has ever seen Civil war before.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
Agbaletu:

Nigeria is far far ahead of Rwanda. For business, there is no basis for comparison. They don't have purchasing power at all. It is not easy for a foreigner to set up a business there except you are bringing lots of dollars. Small business enterprise is reserved for Rwandans and East Africans. Internet is OK, and you get it from mtn, Airtel and Tigo.
So what's all the hype about Rwanda being the best Country in Africa when it's not viable for business.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 9:49pm On May 01, 2018
Agbaletu:

You are right, it is a poor country that survives on foreign aids. They are really growing fast. One wouldn't know that the country has ever seen Civil war before.
Saw lots of aid workers or I don't think anyone would go live there.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
Agbaletu:

He actually nailed it. You will need lots of dollars. I didn't see anything being produced.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 9:52pm On May 01, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

So what's all the hype about Rwanda being the best Country in Africa when it's not viable for business.
They have a fetish for cleaning. I saw a guy cleaning and asphalt road that leads to my hotel and he does this every night.

The " best" you mean, the ranking was of clean cities and that's just Kigali.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by SkinnyNigga: 6:42am On May 02, 2018
That country is nonsense.. What's all this hype about Rwanda?? Mtcheew
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 7:58am On May 02, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
That country is nonsense.. What's all this hype about Rwanda?? Mtcheew
Easy bra lol. Country is very sleepy.
Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by BedLam: 7:59am On May 02, 2018

Re: Exploring Kigali(rwanda) by oyatz(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
cutieme:

Hmnnn. . .i know that you will eventually asked the last question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / My Travel Experience With Arik Airline / Work And Study In Malaysia - Tuition Fee: $1100-$1300/year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.