Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob (52427 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by 0temSapien: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by neeyeesky(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Man of satan not Man of GOD. I fear Nigeria Pastors d'way i fear Lion
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lol, he will definitely not die with the (gay) issue cheesy grin
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by GeneralOjukwu: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Bloody empty cone headed entity on cyber space

You keep ranting up and down...stop denying your adofuro brother grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

You keep ranting up and down...stop denying your adofuro brother grin

Go to toilet
Eat whatever you dropped there
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Basalt(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
thesuave10:

I judge them everyday from Mumu oyedepo to oyakhilome to oyedepo to mbaka to this foolish Gay pastor

How dare you include Rev Fr Mbaka?
Or are you talking about another Mbaka?

If na joke stop am
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
being a virgin is not easy. temptations everywhere from right left middle center. God bless all my fellow virgins out there as we continue to do the good work, keep ourselves pure, holy and whole for our future wives to enjoy us first. Thank you jesus #PROUDVIRGIN #PURITY #virginboy #VIRGINLIPS #closeup

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Basalt:

If na joke stop am

Was it not the same mbaka that was shoving down our throats in 2015. ...
He was blind then
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by thesuave10(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Basalt:

If na joke stop am

Yes Mbaka. That Mbaka. That dude is fake as shít

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by GeneralOjukwu: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Go to toilet
Eat whatever you drop there

But you already lick shiit off the rod of your guys...e.g the one caught here. Because you seem to be the only one so seriously pained here. grin

Suicide alert grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Basalt(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
they strip him unclad because they saw him with condom and because he is a gay? Africa is really a desert. misplaced priorities. how does his act affect them? now I agree with Donald Trump. meanwhile let's pray for Benue .

I was having pity on Benue indigenes until I read how they killed Igbos returning from the North during Biafran war.

Karma is a bitch
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by kmaster007: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
jesooooooos
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by ipobarecriminals: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
sad ipobarecriminals
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by linearity: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
That he calls himself a pastor doesn't make him one, the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them.

Zombie Nigerian Christians no longer subject the ‘fruits’ of their MOG to common sense, talkless of critical reasoning skills.

Each time the ‘fruits’ of their beloved MOG is subjected to common sense reasoning, you will start hearing yelling upandan that...”Touch not my annointed”...”Judge not....”, etc etc..

I think the only reason this MOG own is different is because he was caught red handed with picture and video proof, even at that; some of his followers will start be shouting that he was setup by the other guy, etc...

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by InvertedHammer: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
That he calls himself a pastor doesn't make him one, the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them.
/
Therein lies the problem.

Who anointed all these [wo]men of G(g)od?

If you are not sure that this one is a pastor, how sure are you that Suleiman, Adeboye and Oyedepo are?

Only the ones that got caught are not anointed. Don't forget that up till last week Prophet Callistus was an anointed man.

/

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by anytexy: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Evablizin:
Pls God didn't call this one oh,probably he had a missed call from devil.

undecided
I don't understand,he was caught with condoms not that they caught him sleeping with a boy/man. ok

Please it's a crime to have condoms?
I wonder ooo. So, if one is cought with condom it becomes an offence. I am not understanding oo.
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by melody91: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
if its the other way round,you lot will be shouting religion of peace about like them curse u..Christianity reeks hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by begwong: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bible prophecies coming to past... End time prophet.. ✔✈
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Shafiiimran99: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
In other words he will not dies as gay
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by David160(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wats up with all these gays news this week sef
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by MTKbudapest(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
you may die with this issue o shocked
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
ERORR404:
Meanwhile
for Water or preak milk.
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by semyman: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
No pastors in our land, they are all after something other than to save souls
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

But you already lick shiit of the rod of your guys...e.g the one caught here. Because you seem to be the only one so seriously pained here. grin

Suicide alert grin

Bloody sai barbarian
Stop showing us your brown teeth
Dirty being
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by bankylion: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
True true u won't die with dis issue #jesu gba wa]
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by EMMAHOT: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
being a virgin is not easy. temptations everywhere from right left middle center. God bless all my fellow virgins out there as we continue to do the good work, keep ourselves pure, holy and whole for our future wives to enjoy us first. Thank you jesus #PROUDVIRGIN #PURITY #virginboy #VIRGINLIPS #closeup
Guy ! U dun brush your teeth today? Bcus. I fit still see sister PRISCA..(yea that on u walked back from church dis evening) Genetal wired hire hanging for there.. Abeg check well ₹₹ mtchew
Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by AiiVee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Jibia1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
zoba88:
A 25-yr old homosexual Nigerian pastor Prophet Ezeanyaeche has been caught.According to report,he makes love with some of his church members.He was caught with condoms and stripped unclad.He confessed to being a gay.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/25-year-old-nigerian-gay-pastor-caught.html?m=1
that's pure teaching of Christianity

1 Like

Re: Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you understand igbo too well you should know that his banner is very funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.