Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (27460 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by oshe11: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2018

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Believe it and it shall come to pass
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by dataking: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Clowns. And later some will say they have brains
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
please stop worshipping, anyone with a modicum of political analysis will know that this was bound to happen, the north has been living on handouts, its only a a matter of time they raise the white flag and call for a truce, whydid tb not forsee the ills of bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
He is one of the pastors I still have regards for. Pastor Chris and him in Nigeria only for now.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by greatman247(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Yeah right but we'd never hear of the prophesies that didn't come to pass lol

Even I can make thousands of prophesies and whenever a few of them come to pass I'll refer back to when I made it but those that didn't would be forgotten and would never be brought up again

Anyways Hillary Clinton is the present USA president that is finding passing bills challenging not the pig looking Donald

You just spoke my mind. Don't mind them jare. Let me add this to what you have said earlier. He prophesies came to pass does not automatically means he is true man of God as some jokers on NL claimed. Only God knows who is genuinely serving him. For the fact you go to church daily or you're a pastor don't mean you're the true man of God. Only God knows better.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by oooppp2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
hmmmm
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by kmaster007: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
I see
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Well
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by victrick105: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
as much as I don't believe in some of this prophecy stuff... I have to admit that TB. Joshua might really be gifted... b4 the accident that led to the death of Princess Diana in 1997...he actually predicted her death and even mentioned her name... he predicted the removal of Zambia president...and you need to see the kind of crowd he pulls along when ever he holds a crusade outside Nigeria, including foreigners who flock into the country every Sunday for his service...this Man is actually a gift to Nigeria... but as the saying goes 'you never know what you have until it's gone '

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
victrick105:
as much as I don't believe in some of this prophecy stuff... I have to admit that TB. Joshua might really be gifted... b4 the accident that led to the death of Princess Diana in 1997...he actually predicted her death and even mentioned her name... he predicted the removal of Zambia president...and you need to see the kind of crowd he pulls along when ever he holds a crusade outside Nigeria, including foreigners who flock into the country every Sunday for his service...this Man is actually a gift to Nigeria... but as the saying goes 'you never know what you have until it's gone '

Can you provide some proof of all these prophesies?

I'm much more interested in that of princess Diana
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by okuya: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samsimple:
all this man prophecy na always about something way dey obvious.. sure to happen...

why he no prophecy on arsenal winning champions league.. or he own church building collapse mtcheeeeww

I remember him prophesying that Chelsea was going to beat bayern munich in d champions league finals being played in Germany , it looked impossible for chelsea to win that match especially after bayern went ahead with a goal, outplaying and outclassing chelsea the 90 mins was winding down and Chelsea never looked like being capable of coming back and 2 mins to the end and for bayern to lift their glory, Didier Drogba reversed everything with a header the match went into extra time and chelsea went ahead to win, and the prophesy stood.
Till date i still wonder why a prophesy on a football match, of wot importance is it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
victrick105:

That video was done more than four years ago. I didn’t see any prophecy there. He should’ve put a timeline on it. Anyone can predict anything using the current trend of political events etc.

He told us many years ago that boko haram would get tired of fighting and bombing, since then it has gotten worse.
I saw and watched another of his so called prophecy where he said that four or five nations would emerged from the present Nigeria. Nigeria is still intact. If something happens to our unity 10-20 years from now, some one would resurrect that video.

Where are the 2018 prophecies?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
okuya:

I remember him prophesying that Chelsea was going to beat bayern munich in d champions league finals being played in Germany , it looked impossible for chelsea to win that match especially after bayern went ahead with a goal, outplaying and outclassing chelsea the 90 mins was winding down and Chelsea never looked like being capable of coming back and 2 mins to the end and for bayern to lift their glory, Didier Drogba reversed everything with a header the match went into extra time and chelsea went ahead to win, and the prophesy stood.
Till date i still wonder why a prophesy on a football match, of wot importance is it.

That’s a lie. He didn’t prophecy anything. The rumour was actually that a bald head man would score the winning goal in a champions league match involving Bayern. Everyone thought it was Robben but it was all fake and all rumours.
What about the prophecy that an East African president would die?? People thought Mugabe would join his ancestors.

Tell us better things abeg
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by victrick105: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Can you provide some proof of all these prophesies?

I'm much more interested in that of princess Diana

you can search it on YouTube... my phone can't copy links.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samsimple:
all this man prophecy na always about something way dey obvious.. sure to happen...

why he no prophecy on arsenal winning champions league.. or he own church building collapse mtcheeeeww

Lol. You mean to say you could have also predicted the reconciliation far back in 2014 when the heat was brewing? You lot are bunch of talentless jokers who wouldn't ever appreciate anything good. Even if this is gimmicks, give it to the man abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Martinez19(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Even I can make thousands of prophesies and whenever a few of them come to pass I'll refer back to when I made it but those that didn't would be forgotten and would never be brought up again

Anyways Hillary Clinton is the present USA president that is finding passing bills challenging not the pig looking Donald
Gullible sheeples are incorrigible in their stupidity.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by bpalace(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Umartins1:
There is a very high chance that two of one hundred things I say today will come to pass in the next two years or before.
You ve bet9ja...go and prophecy dia and make money

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
lightblazingnow:
[.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGvP3Q2atk ]

The flesh in the eyes of justice is dead but by God's Spirit Everything is very possible. Don't be afraid, only believe - JESUS CHRIST now seated on dominion..

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

What sort of useless prophesy is this

Is this the first time north Korea n south Korea had a negotiation for reconciliation

This man simply prophesy normal things that happens casually n claim God showed him dis or that...

Prophesier why ddint u see the revelation of ur church building that collapsed and killed over 50 people.

Idiotic.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
trapQ:
TB Joshua, the current heavenly representation of God on earth.

I remember when he gave this prophecy. I have been waiting anxiously, patiently for it to materialize and I thank God it did.

A prophet is indeed not recognized in his home town. I was just telling a friend today that he had prophesied this earlier.

His prophesies are just mere natural occurrence, Nothing much.

He said a woman will win American presidential elections and that she will face impeachment threats!!
No need to go further.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
trapQ:
TB Joshua - A true man of God.

The atheist association of NL will not like this news.

And he didnt see wen his house collapsed n killed 75 people

And u also don't want to remember how Hilary Clinton won the American presidential elections; D.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Umartins1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
bpalace:

You ve bet9ja...go and prophecy dia and make money
I have won a couple of times. It is impossible for one of my forecasts not to click in a period of two years
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Lighthouseman: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
trapQ:
TB Joshua, the current heavenly representation of God on earth.

I remember when he gave this prophecy. I have been waiting anxiously, patiently for it to materialize and I thank God it did.

A prophet is indeed not recognized in his home town. I was just telling a friend today that he had prophesied this earlier.
I watched it on Emmanuel TV when he was in s.Korea for crusade.
I'm waiting for the revolution in Nigeria. I think its moments away

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by DonXavi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samsimple:

So you mean it was obvious that North Korea and South Korea were going to come to the table to discuss? The recent meeting of the two leaders in South Korea is something that has never happened in 65 years. even as at Janueary this year no one could imagine this to be possible. We should try and be frank sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
okuya:

There's nothing special about that. Bayern Munichen Vs Chelsea places a 50/50 chance based on guess work.

If Bayern Munichen won, Nobody would have resurrected the video or discussed about it.

This is plain guess work.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lighthouseman:

I watched it on Emmanuel TV when he was in s.Korea for crusade.
I'm waiting for the revolution in Nigeria. I think its moments away

Revolution to be led by who n who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
DonXavi:
So you mean it was obvious that North Korea and South Korea were going to come to the table to discuss? The recent meeting of the two leaders in South Korea is something that has never happened in 65 years. even as at Janueary this year no one could imagine this to be possible. We should try and be frank sometimes.

It's plain guess.

If it didn't come to pass, No one would resurrect this video.

And vice versa in ever other 50/50 guess work he has made.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by samdigo90: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is the same man that could not predict that his church building will collapse and kill hundreds of people. on top of that he could not resurrect them with his "divine powers." on top of that he was neither prosecuted nor arrested. you people keep believing this nonsense and keep suspending common sense. you will see how far nigeria will go as a country.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCON) has the highest number of foreign visitors in Nigeria

In fact the temple is a tourist center

As for the Koreans, technically, they didn't reconcile

I feel that the 'Little Rocket Man' is scared that America has a brutal president now since US, UK and French joint forces attacked their nuclear weapons production centres.

The Little Rocket Man quickly ran to South Korean to sign a pact that will forbid the two Koreans from bringing nuclear weapons to their peninsula, playing into the hands of the West

So, I don't understand how this is reconciliation
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

And wat does @ the bold tell us: God is no man, that he shld lie.......when he says something, will he bit do it? (Numbers 23:19).
"For the words that go out of my mouth will not return to me, unless it has performed wat I sent it out for" (Isaiah 55:11).
Any prophecy that doesn't come true is not of God, neither is the prophet who uttered the prophecy. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Konye1: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Clinton prophesy was a negative one. Same as him. Tellin u that u will die. Won't u be a fool to let it happen?

The essense of prophesy is to see the future and change it.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by DedeNkem: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
I can't believe id"*iot's still believe this conman!!
A crooked who couldn't see his in vision, his own church building that collapsed and killed hundreds of his dumb followers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wet Dream A Sin? / Imo Youths Lock Out Bishop-elect / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.