Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (27642 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by trapQ: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
You just proved yourself to be an irredeemable fool that i shouldn't be conversing with.

Bye Felicia!
PrecisionFx:

He shouldn't give football prophesies because it is basically useless n stupid idea, Jesus didn't predict sports matches for his entire life.

Also football matches like champions league finals has just 2 possible outcomes, Win or lose. So there's there's natural 50% chance for any of the team's to win. It's just probability.

Same goes to the American presidential elections. There's a 50% chance that trump or Hilary will win(which TB joshua failed), still just probability. Anyone can guess the above events.

""I asked a question. Do you know God once a prophecy that didnt come to pass?""

The bible also contradicted the above. Bible is a useless book that contradicts itself him of times.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
trapQ:
You just proved yourself to be an irredeemable fool that i shouldn't be conversing with.

Bye Felicia!
grin
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by deebrownneymar: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
I want to believe Joshua is a man of God but many factors are opposing this. I don't know any pastor I can say is truly hearing from God. God is not a confusionist.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Daeylar:
ROTFLMAO grin grin

What kind of prayer is this? shocked grin grin

I can't stop laughing grin

Where did you learn this type of prayer that you corrupted? I would like to know. grin

This sounds like all those type of prayer that after you finish you break into tongues looool grin

I first saw this prayer from SonOfLuc1fer https://www.nairaland.com/post/65345057 I added and subtracted some things in my own post

that prayer is very funny, SonOfLuc1fer is the funniest atheist on Nairaland
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Grace church
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by Daeylar(f): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I first saw this prayer from SonOfLuc1fer https://www.nairaland.com/post/65345057 I added and subtracted some things in my own post

that prayer is very funny, SonOfLuc1fer is the funniest atheist on Nairaland

Lol, OK thanks.

I will ask him where he got it from lool grin

I knew ramen was supposed to end that prayer looool grin

Even wanted to ask if FSM wasn't your god anymore grin
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Lord of lords and king of kings
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by bpalace(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Umartins1:

I have won a couple of times. It is impossible for one of my forecasts not to click in a period of two years
Ode prophet, go and sit down.
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2018
Grace church
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by HappyPagan: 9:26pm On May 16, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol, OK thanks.

I will ask him where he got it from lool grin
ehhhh, my head tongue

hopefullandlord, id sue you, but make you become landlord first. grin
Re: T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On May 26, 2018
HappyPagan:
ehhhh, my head tongue

hopefullandlord, id sue you, but make you become landlord first. grin
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Youths Lock Out Bishop-elect / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.