Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image (1099 Views)

‘Stop Tarnishing My Image’ — Mompha Reacts To Inclusion In N157m Fraud Charge / Mompha: They Tried To Tarnish My Image But God Pass Them / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok so I really don't like this kind of attention but I have no other choice than to make this public. I was just minding my own business when I got this notifications from an Instagram user @newsupdates.com.kemio as you can see in the first picture.
As annoying as it was, I tried to keep my calm. I didn't understand why someone would accuse me publicly of an offense i did not commit.
*I have attached screenshots of my chats with both the accuser and her friend @glamorousevents_alaga who allegedly paid me for items I "failed to deliver".*
Why am I doing this??
• I have clients within and outside Nigeria who have purchased goods worth more than N3000. So for someone to think that I "duped" her to the tune of N3000 is ridiculous and downright annoying.
•The fact that I run a small business doesn't give you the right to accuse me wrongly especially when I tried explaining to you that your friend only ordered one product, which as inconvenient as it was for me, I packed and had delivered to her that same day.
I missed my bus and had to travel via an alternative route and this is what I get?

Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
More

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
More...

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lastly

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala please move to fp. I'm just trying to earn a honest living and someone did this.
I posted this on Instagram and the lady DMed me to apologize but the deed had already been done.
Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
you have done d needful by defending yourself let them prove theirs

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
you have done d needful by defending yourself let them prove theirs
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Send to Instablog9ja and co. Maybe the friend has spent her money.
Re: Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
ariketalks:
Send to Instablog9ja and co. Maybe the friend has spent her money.
I have done that, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Releases More Nude Photos To Promote Her New Perfume "+18" / See Linda Ikeji's Baby Papa / 23 Nigerian Female Celebrites Who Will Make You Want To Keep Your Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.