Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Creative Or Trashy? Female NYSC Members Turn Their Khaki To B3 M Shorts (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creative Or Trashy? Female NYSC Members Turn Their Khaki To B3 M Shorts (photo) (1318 Views)

I Had 6 C6 In My Waec And 1 B3 Did I Try And 2 D7 / My Waec Results Maths B3,englishc5 ,yor:c6 Govt:c6 Crsc4 Textile:c6 Civic:c6 Lit / 5 Rare Diseases That Turn Their Carriers Into X-men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Or Trashy? Female NYSC Members Turn Their Khaki To B3 M Shorts (photo) by Gistusmore: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Some pretty young ladies have been trailed with criticisms on social media after a photo where they rocked their NYSC uniform in a stylish way emerged online.
The female NYSC members
The above photo of some female members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) rocking their customized khaki in style, has emerged online and is making rounds on social media.
The young ladies who have been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms by online users, were seen wearing a re-designed khaki uniform in an ‘inappropriate’ way where the trouser was turned to shorts.
The identities of the corps members or where in Nigeria the photo was taken, were not ascertained by BROADNews as at the time of filing this report.

Source - https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-Creative-or-Trashy-Female-NYSC-Members-Turn-Their-Khaki-To-B3-m-Shorts-Photo

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Creative Or Trashy? Female NYSC Members Turn Their Khaki To B3 M Shorts (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
You dey call lalasticlala for this rubbish that made front page last week
Re: Creative Or Trashy? Female NYSC Members Turn Their Khaki To B3 M Shorts (photo) by brainbox67: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Creativity at his peak

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Test Result. / Nigeria Student Express In Canada / The Moon 03:25am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.