Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Moon 03:25am - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Moon 03:25am (1320 Views)

Uni Never Show Una Shege": Secondary School Girls Over The Moon After Last Exam / Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change / Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moon 03:25am by Psiyohos: 3:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Who also noticed how the moon just switched off
I mean like a bulb at 3:25 am
It was reflecting in my room and suddenly
Nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon 03:25am by samuel051: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2021
No mind nepa people,they can off anything anytime they like, even the moon too and still expect us to pay light bill.

3 Likes

Re: The Moon 03:25am by wordapostle(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Just calm down and some drink water it will help

1 Like

Re: The Moon 03:25am by Dreamliner787(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2021
This dude really had a bad night.. cry

1 Like

Re: The Moon 03:25am by solidmyk(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2021
grin na cloud cover am

That even kept me wondering wtf you're still doing outside at that time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon 03:25am by TeeGentle(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2021
shey u dey pay money for am ni
u dey use am for free and u still dey complain
Re: The Moon 03:25am by RealLordZeus(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na me kidnap am ... pay ransome money make i free am.

Btc only

1 Like

Re: The Moon 03:25am by horlahwaley(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
When you thought you have seen it all in this life. Op...why grin

Re: The Moon 03:25am by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am only replying to this post on aspects that its not a joke and because you seek enlightenment ,the moon is artificial and a damaged device,it was used billions of years ago to control atmospheric and weather conditions on earth,according to recent research from antarctica the south pole was flash frozen this could only be done with a device,besides that a native american female astronaut body was discovered in a cigar spaceship on the moon in an apollo 20 mission,it appears to have been shot down by beam weapons,they succeeded in damaging the moon but couldn't escape, a failed stealth mission,the spaceship is directly opposite a big crater near the darkside of the moon,her nick name is monalisa ,you can read about her online.there is still alien cities and civilisation on the dark side of the moon.
Re: The Moon 03:25am by RealLordZeus(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
omale88:
I am only replying to this post on aspects that its not a joke and because you seek enlightenment ,the moon is artificial and a damaged device,it was used billions of years ago to control atmospheric and weather conditions on earth,according to recent research from antarctica the south pole was flash frozen this could only be done with a device,besides that a native american female astronaut body was discovered in a cigar spaceship on the moon in an apollo 20 mission,it appears to have been shot down by beam weapons,they succeeded in damaging the moon but couldn't escape, a failed stealth mission,the spaceship is directly opposite a big crater near the darkside of the moon,her nick name is monalisa ,you can read about her online.there is still alien cities and civilisation on the dark side of the moon.
I thought the OP was absurd but with you... I give up
Re: The Moon 03:25am by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
RealLordZeus:

this thing speaks? grin
RealLordZeus:

this thing speaks?

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Post Jamb Test Date Is Out / ::unaab Mini Campus Moves To Permanent New Site - Construction Works Begin Immed / Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/post Ume Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.