Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries (23353 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day / How Do I Get An Indigene Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

Okay at least you admit to being a side-kick and asss-licker embarassed...,but your desperation is comical cheesy

Only the politically daft despises strategic alliances.

So its no surprise you're at the bottom of the political food chain tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by unknownsolja: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
dominique:

Who is the man that we should take whatever he says as gospel truth? Anybody can make up a malicious lie to defame the government, it takes those that understand the system to debunk it. I attended a Lagos state school, my mum recently retired from one. Not once have we ever seen a situation where a non-indigene has been turned away.

nigerians talking like they dont live in nigeria.was it not the same lagos state that deported igbos..which yeye government are they defaming,i know say you are part of those eating the lagos state cake..lol..so its normal for you to support
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by bigpicture001: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
such news is fake and malicious...that ur wife is evil....your were not there and she dont wnt to register the maid somshe cook up such lies....she is a bad woman..ask any of ur other friends or cousins to...... inquire for you, then you will no the truth...
....u concluded as dou u know the wife..not all wife's are liars like urs....nd evil.minded like ur family members....sokip quiet,invedtigate around ur nebo hood b4 u conclude...cus it's tru

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by unknownsolja: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2018
frankmoney:
so what if it's fake ? You just believed it because the guy said so

i never said believe it..but i know it can happen in nigeria and especially in lagos..was it not the same lagos state that deported igbos from lagos to the east...look anything can happen in nigeria..smart press men should investigate
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by rainylad(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Only the politically daft despises strategic alliances.

So its no surprise you're at the bottom of the political food chain tongue

North/SW alliance right??..okay asss-licker grin

I am at the 'bottom of the political food chain'??..okay side-kick grin
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Melian(f): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
diasporaman:
Attention is needed here. We need to understand what's happening.

Lagos is no man's land

Only on the Internet.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by colestephan86: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
skales67:
The same Lagos government that has enforced the inclusion of Yoruba language in their school curriculum. If I say af*njas are tribal now, some lazy jobless youths will come here to mention me.
You are so naive. It is their home n the language there. At least no one went to your home state to impose yoruba language.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
uwajeh:
Would your own state employ a Yoruba man?! If your state won't employ a non-indigene, why then are you complaining?
...now u see the consequences of bribery if lecturers to obtain.marks in skl....shame to u!!! u can't differentiate pupil from a job seeker....gi bak to primary skl
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I am not trying to say u are lying, i dnt jst believe u

Anyway sha, afonja people people are capable of anything jst to make their st.upid language relevant
One of them is spotted

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Yup, the winning alliance that sent that fisherman back to Otueke and relegated you to 5% wink

rainylad:

North/SW alliance right??..okay asss-licker grin

I am at the 'bottom of the political food chain'??..okay side-kick grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Funny thing is I just checked the guys facebook page to see the post wanted to blast him and the lying wife he's already deleted it..But why do Igbos lie to promote their false victim propaganda?.Ojukwu did the same he ran away when wahala started,Nnamdi cownu did the same now he's in Ghana eating pizza who knows where this one will run to now when they start tribal conflict and igbos in Lagos are being butchered?
colestephan86:

You are so naive. It is their home n the language there. At least no one went to your home state to impose yoruba language.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
saeedowolab:

Gbagyi is part of arewa, get that into ur head.

Don't mind the trolls grin

The level of ignorance on this forum sometimes can make your jaw drop to the ground.

If Gbagyi is not Arewa then what is? Ignoramuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by aribisala0(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Who is killing whom? Are you sick or just badly mistaken? Respect yourself.

Who said Gwari are not indigenous to Abuja? Are they southerners? Pipe down and look up the literal meaning of Arewa, look at your map of Nigeria, then read the tripe you submitted up there for an example of arrogant ignorance.

The people who want to impose Arewa identity on Tivs and Jukuns are killing them. They are Tivs and Jukuns NOT AREWAs/
FULANIS are the killers trying to ethnially cleanse Benue

What the hell is AREWA. What language is AREWA and what does it mean?

There is nothing like southerner .

Stop creating your fake identity and imposing it on others. One minute you are calling them Igbos next the are southerners

We are talkiing about Lagos and the people identiify as Yoruba. The so called victim here is a so called "southerner" why must you impose this ridiculous southerner tag on people?

So that you can also impose "Arewa" on others?

Did the Tiv or Jukun or Gwari people tell you that they are Arewa.

Lagos is Yoruba . What are you ? Stop hiding behind the meaningless "northerner" or Arewa tag. Are you ashamed of your ethnic identity.

Abuja is no man's Land because it was bought and paid for with Federal money though we all know it was OIL money

The Gwaris have no future claims on Abuja they SOLD IT. There is no EMIR of Abuja or any other Gwari institution. T

Did you here of the same happening in Lagos?
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Melian(f): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Hehehe. It's about time. Shebi lagos na no man's land. We shall seeeeee. Kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Bla bla bla...Abuja is no man's land but it was created by a Northerner, the indigenous people are Northerners, it is situated in Northern Nigeria and EVERY SINGLE governor/administrator since creation has been a Northerner till date cheesy

Don't worry, Abuja is southern land you hear? Lol.

LONG LIVE AREWA tongue

aribisala0:
The people who want to impose Arewa identity on Tivs and Jukuns are killing them. They are Tivs and Jukuns NOT AREWAs/

What the hell is AREWA. What language is AREWA and what does it mean?

There is nothing like southerner .

Stop creating your fake identity and imposing it on others

We are talkiing about Lagos and the people identiify as Yoruba. The so called victim here is a so called "southerner" why must you impose this ridiculous southerner tag on people?

So that you can also impose "Arewa" on others?

Did the Tiv or Jukun or Gwari people tell you that they are Arewa.

Lagos is Yoruba . What are you ? Stop hiding being the eaningless "northerner" or Arewa tag. Are you ashamed of your ethnic identity.

Abuja is no man's Land because it was bought and paid for with Federal money though we all know it was OIL money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by rainylad(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Yup, the winning alliance that sent that fisherman back to Otueke and relegated you to 5% wink

...Yeah you relegated me to 5%,yet you have no peace,you are like a restless spirit exorcised from a vessel with no place to inhabit cheesy..

You float around,hiding and bemoaning the bashes your homicidal and incompetent herdsman called buhari gets,only to resurface when the road is 'clear' desperate for a co-hort(s) to latch on to for sustainace and relevance

Mr fulani herdsman ,you are not God in anyway...You cannot determine your own future or end,how much more anyone's.....You had once bragged here how Igbos are 'hated' by everyone.,but now your fulani tribe is fast becoming a disease and plague few people want to associate with...There are parts of Benue you cant dare set foot as a fulani..fact!

The consequences of your fulani murderous exploits is still gathering momentum..the end result ,you cant decide...Therefore jerking off over 2015 elections and out-come is at best stuppid and worse pathetic.
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by aribisala0(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Bla bla bla...Abuja is no man's land but it was created by a Northerner, the indigenous people are Northerners, it is situated in Northern Nigeria and EVERY SINGLE governor/administrator since creation has been a Northerner till date cheesy

LONG LIVE AREWA tongue

In your post above you called them Flattties. when it suits you they are southerners.

We Yorubas are not southerners.
You are just like the Igbos .Attaching to others by force.

What are you are you too ashamed to say?

There is nothing like Northerner or Southerner.

We are Igbo, Yoruba Ijaw Hausa ,Fulani and so on

What are you? do not be ashamed

Abuja was not created by a Northerner.

There is nothing like Northerner.

Abuja was actually the recommendation of a Yoruba man Akinola Aguda so stop talking Ignoranty
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by bibelo: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up as if your people dont come abroad and becom e maids...you work with the school in festac to know the story is real or fake.
am privy to some information that you are not privy to.
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Awoofawo(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Such lies.

So you took your ward to a public secondary school in the third term and expect her to be admitted?

No public school in Lagos will take her not because she is not an indigene but because the school year is far gone.

Go back in August

Our Igbo bros just like creating unnecessary attentions sha..... Kilode, na only dem dey Lagos ni?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

LONG LIVE AREWA tongue

Northern Nigeria

situated?

I suggest you look at a map of the states of Nigeria. Oyo state is further North than Benue

You need a geography lesson.

Abuja is not in the North. It is in the geographical CENTRE of Nigeria.

FYI Kogi state and Benue are SITUATED in the South of Nigeria

You need to understand the difference between Geographical North which is the current reality and political North , a Brtissh Creation which is Now dead

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Why can't you put your maid in private school ?
I never liked public school for once.
must everybody go to public school

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by unknownsolja: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
bibelo:

am privy to some information that you are not privy to.

yes you are ambodes family member..quantinue

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Firgemachar: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I am not trying to say u are lying, i dnt jst believe u

Anyway sha, afonja people people are capable of anything jst to make their st.upid language relevant

Yoruba is more relevant than whatever your useless language is anytime anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2018
i am assuming that is a government school, and that it is free; however, you must prove that you are a resident and paying taxes.

that is my assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Printerscanner: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2018
diasporaman:
Imagine Festac that the Igbos developed that supposed to be a colony of Ndi Igbo

Yes, Igbos develop everywhere except Igboland that is why they cannot stay in their potopoto republic of drugs and crime.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by frankmoney(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i never said believe it..but i know it can happen in nigeria and especially in lagos..was it not the same lagos state that deported igbos from lagos to the east...look anything can happen in nigeria..smart press men should investigate
well it never happened

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
bigpicture001:
....u concluded as dou u know the wife..not all wife's are liars like urs....nd evil.minded like ur family members....sokip quiet,invedtigate around ur nebo hood b4 u conclude...cus it's tru

see ur big head....where in lagos have you heard they don't accept or admit pupil because they are not from the state..a whole lagos state dat s what she is using to lie..mind you I stay near mile 2..mumu

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by focus7: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
When i saw man cries i knew he will be an Igbo man cos they are the ones that always cry marginalization.

Before he disturb us with his pathetic cry he should go round Lagos school and cross check the numbers of non indigenes in admission and compare it to all the schools in the south all put together. The same Igbos that can't accommodate others who are not their tribes are the same that cry out loud when a policy of a another is not what they are willing to co-operate with.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Smooyis(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
This is a fallacy. Lagos state is the most liberal state in Nigeria. Thousands of igbo people are under the employment of the Lagos state government. Thousands of students are in various Lagos state schools. Why do some people like to whip up tribal sentiments all the time. shocked cool shocked cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by unknownsolja: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2018
frankmoney:
well it never happened

yea because you followed the mans wife to the school
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

calling another persons wife abad woman..you are lost kid

yes she is evil for framing such lies..for not trying to send someone else daughter to school is bad..no where in lagos school such happens...I stay near mile 2 in lagos....even if such can be done, my brother not in lagos...even living is evil so my dear dnt say am a lost kid..think before you talk n don't write anyhow because its cheap and u r on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2018
You stink of ignorance, no offence.

1. First of all, Abuja was in the earlier 20th century the name of the nearby town now called Suleja in Niger State (Northern Nigeria). It was declared a capital by President Ibrahim Babangida (Northerner) on 12th December 1991 and not any ajayi or whatever.

2. "Arewa" directly translates to the cardinal point known as the "North" in the Hausa language, hence my classification on the basis of geographical location instead of ethnic group.

I am Fulani and a Northerner. Gbagyi who are are indigenous to Abuja are also Northerners . I never said Abuja was Fulani land (never was, never will), but Abuja is indisputably in Arewaland because Abuja is geographically located in Northern Nigeria I.e Arewa, which is why Abuja is Arewaland. This is why every administrator of the FCT since 1979 (before it was even declared capital) have been Northerners.

I don't know how else to spoonfeed this simple logic to you, I don't want to believe you're incapable of simple comprehension.

aribisala0:

In your post above you called them Flattties. when it suits you they are southerners.

We Yorubas are not southerners.
You are just like the Igbos .Attaching to others by force.

What are you are you too ashamed to say?

There is nothing like Northerner or Southerner.

We are Igbo, Yoruba Ijaw Hausa ,Fulani and so on

What are you? do not be ashamed

Abuja was not created by a Northerner.

There is nothing like Northerner.

Abuja was actually the recommendation of a Yoruba man Akinola Aguda so stop talking Ignoranty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC / Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / JAMB Scraps Mouse, Adopts “Eight-Key Device” System For 2017 CBT Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.