Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! (804 Views)

Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by nairavsdollars(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has a penchant for demarketing Nigerians whenever he is on the international scene.

The last time he travelled to the United Kingdom (UK), he described Nigerian youths as lazy people who are depending on his government for everything. That statement is still generating reactions from Nigerians.

Now the president will be travelling to the United States for a meeting with President Trump. Can anyone guess what Buhari will say about his country? Any correct answer gets a good gift

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
PMB is right the youth are lazy but the elders are not organizing the community to give the youth positive direction.
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by nairavsdollars(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
You mean all Nigerian youths or some?

KingSango:

PMB is right the youth are lazy but the elders are not organizing the community to give the youth positive direction.

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by SalamRushdie: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
My Zombies are very useless anything I say whether correct or wrong they will begin to defend
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
You mean all Nigerian youths or some?

Its never everybody, never! Youth need to be organized so they don't become lazy and since they have not been properly utilized, taught, trained and given livelihood they have become lazy. That's what I got from PMB statement. APC is dedicated to making Nigeria and West Africa, an all progress. Yet this change will take time, PMB is the right man to keep the security in place until others can fix the economy. Ever notice that when war, strife, terrorism happens, the price of things like food and gas goes up? We need a security man and that why the APC put PMB in office. The Alaafin of Oyo is also behind APC and so is the governor of Oyo. Let's have faith in the elders that things are turning around for the better now.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
He will blame benue people for being killed, blame Jonathan for signing the eca account, blame igbos for the iPob massacre, it's a blame freealll
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
if he mis yarns again. he better go for deliverance. he wont fumble so soon
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
KingSango:

Its never everybody, never! Youth need to be organized so they don't become lazy and since they have not been properly utilized, taught, trained and given livelihood they have become lazy. That's what I got from PMB statement. APC is dedicated to making Nigeria and West Africa, an all progress. Yet this change will take time, PMB is the right man to keep the security in place until others can fix the economy. Ever notice that when war, strife, terrorism happens, the price of things like food and gas goes up? We need a security man and that why the APC put PMB in office. The Alaafin of Oyo is also behind APC and so is the governor of Oyo. Let's have faith in the elders that things are turning around for the better now.

Ase

Love Sango

Go back to 2go
That's where your likes are talking

What are you yapping about security and PMB?
Is like you have never heard of middle belt or benue in ur life... Or maybe that's none of your business being a Yoruba Muslim...
Please deactivate this account and quit social media

1 Like

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Go back to 2go
That's where your likes are talking

What are you yapping about security and PMB?
Is like you have never heard of middle belt or benue in ur life... Or maybe that's none of your business being a Yoruba Muslim...
Please deactivate this account and live social media

I emphasize with the poor people of Benue state and how the satanic Boko Haram have terrorized them. I advocated the death penalty for all terrorists. I am not PMB but I am not position to know what he knows.
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by donjahsy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
He will blame Ghadafi for Fulani terrorist influx in Nigeria.
He will solicits for arms to fight boko haram.
he will ask for NGO's to come to the aid of north east.
he will finally talk one rubbish to climax his speech.

1 Like

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
KingSango:

I emphasize with the poor people of Benue state and how the satanic Boko Haram have terrorized them. I advocated the death penalty for all terrorists. I am not PMB but I am not position to know what he knows.

Please don't put security and Pmb in the same sentence.... Those attacks are not perpetrated by Boko Haram... The killers came out to issue a statement against the ban of open grazing in Benue state and promised mayhem if the ban was not reviewed... The threat they have carried out to the fullest...

Meanwhile nothing happens after each attack
Buhari says they are from Libya
You say they are Boko Haram
Well let me term them spirits who has the right to kill and massacre innocent people as they wish...

Don't support Evil

1 Like

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Please don't put security and Pmb in the same sentence.... Those attacks are not perpetrated by Boko Haram... The killers came out to issue a statement against the ban of open grazing in Benue state and promised mayhem if the ban was not reviewed... The threat they have carried out to the fullest...

Meanwhile nothing happens after each attack
Buhari says they are from Libya
You say they are Boko Haram
Well let me term them spirits who has the right to kill and massacre innocent people as they wish...

Don't support Evil

Maybe they are from Libya even more reason they must be put to death. angry
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
KingSango:

Maybe they are from Libya even more reason they must be put to death. angry

Even more reason my brother....
But what is Buhari waiting for before declaring them terrorists like he did ipob and unleashing the army on them...?
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Even more reason my brother....
But what is Buhari waiting for before declaring them terrorists like he did ipob and unleashing the army on them...?

I can't guess what PMB is thinking and neither can any of us.
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by xtivin(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
He blamed dead gaddafi, he appointed dead people.This time he will blame dead yar adua for something serious
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by Homeboiy: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
His words will be

The killings in venue is carried out by Sudanese and not herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
KingSango:

I can't guess what PMB is thinking and neither can any of us.

Follow your heart
You will know the truth and it shall set you free
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by princechurchill(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Climate change is the reason why herdsmen and farmers recent clashes and the previous administration looted a lot that's why it escalated

Am in the spirit with amadioha

Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by KingSango(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Follow your heart
You will know the truth and it shall set you free

I have never fought as a general and I don't know the military intelligence behind the threat.
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by Bede2u(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
KingSango:

I have never fought as a general and I don't know the military intelligence behind the threat.
buhari has no intelligence...military or otherwise. He is a dumb aboki with power
Re: Guess What Buhari Will Say About Nigerians In US, Win Gifts! by nairavsdollars(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is funny

Homeboiy:
His words will be

The killings in venue is carried out by Sudanese and not herdsmen

(1) (Reply)

Otedola , Aliko Dangote And Akinwunmi Ambode Enjoying Sunday Bus Cruise - Pics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll / TINUBU OR OBJ, Who Is A More Influential Politician In The Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.