Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll (800 Views)

Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit / Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by Ekiti360(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
​The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has warned the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, against any attempt to rig the July 14 governorship election in the state.

He warned that those planning to rig the upcoming election in the state should discard the thought because they will fail.

Speaking in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, Fayose said he was aware that there were plans being hatched by certain people to rig the coming election, which he said would show the difference between ‘boys and men’.

“In another six weeks there would be an election in our state. We will know whether there’s a difference between the boys and the men.

“I’m aware of all the things you are trying to do, because you don’t know what I know. You will fail the same way you failed in Anambra. You will fail woefully here. Every machination shall fail.

“I dare INEC to come and rig here, I dare you to come and rig in Ekiti. I assure you that you will meet a brick wall,” he said.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-guber-fayose-speaks-on-plan-to-rig-governorship-poll/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by bluke(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2018
fayemi kept your bad dud cheque,
he'll pay you back.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by fergie001: 8:48am On May 25, 2018
Peter "the rock"....

Don't worry,APC helped you shoot themselves,by not picking Oni...

But what do you mean by the "difference between boys and men"?
grin

Àre you the "men"?

Congrats,Professor Eleka...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by kcmichael: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
As you buy the goat in 2014 na so APC go sell the goat come July 2019
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by Kog45(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2018
Fayose should just keep quiet and face reality cos Ekiti people will determine their next governor based on his performance.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by Jirate(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
“I dare INEC to come and rig here, I dare you to come and rig in Ekiti. I assure you that you will meet a brick wall,” he said.

So INEC Is Now Synonymous With Rigging, What a Monumental Disaster. cool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by tuniski: 9:17am On May 25, 2018
kcmichael:
As you buy the goat in 2014 na so APC go sell the goat come July 2019
16:0 reloaded Fayemi/buhari/apc will be thrashed!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by ubongokon(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
Fayose sorry, its sure u will loose the election as ekiti people prefer fayemi to your anionted candidate who watch u
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by yemmight(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2018
This is part of Fayose's strategy. He is calling for sympathy votes.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by ubongokon(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2018
Fayose sorry, its sure u will loose the election as ekiti people prefer fayemi to your anionted candidate who watch u owe ekiti workers for 7-9 months without pay. U want to bring in someone to cover ur mess. It wont work
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by walex2(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
Fayose do not threatening anybody just educate the electorates and do your campaign, you knew how wike threatened fire and brimstone during his own election in December 2016 at the end he lost 2 senators and six house of reps to APC
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose Speaks On Plan To Rig Governorship Poll by kcmichael: 11:46am On May 25, 2018
walex2:
Fayose do not threatening anybody just educate the electorates and do your campaign, you knew how wike threatened fire and brimstone during his own election in December 2016 at the end he lost 2 senators and six house of reps to APC

And even 7 state assembly members

(1) (Reply)

A Sincere Analysis Of Buhari 2019 Ambition / Breaking: DSS Withdraws Security Details From Saraki, Dogara / Don’t Politicise Water Bill – Presidency Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.