Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks (22919 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / A Suspect Linked To Miss Uwa Vera Omozuwa's Death Has Been Arrested / Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Odmic2839(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
annnikky:

Hahhahahahah grin u're not among the lazy 9ja hoots buh check well oo tongue
I don check am die.. which bank make i use am go collect money, there should be a prize for that.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
conehead2018:
Mr abeg face front...so you and your Fulani underdogs think we are stupid..well I don't blame you,I blame my fellow Christian youths that ass lick you demons....so you guys wants to shift the goal post in the middle of a match.

The guy is an idiot like his fulani masters.
First they were foreigners, then they were fulani cattlemen, then community dwellers, then libyans now boko haram...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Like I told you, the perpetrators will be the ones shouting loudest.

Do not be deceived.
No Government will want to tarnish itself.
True.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Brain is still far from you. Cognitive reasoning will always elude you
okay
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nzeh12(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2018
After all the killings, am I suppose to celebrate the arrest of this one guy? We'll, they should just prove me wrong by taking this guy to court, trying him and a judgement passed on him, else I'll just assume this is a media stunt
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Oxalic(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Kyase:
I don't know about other states but the benue killing has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen seriously....
You hate the government doesn't mean everything bad is their making...

I feel so ashamed that someone who claims to be a Tiv man is typing these kinds of comments here! Is Buhari your father? Were you not in Benue State when Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility for New Year's killings? Didn't they vowed that the killings will continue till the Anti-Open Grazing Law is repealed?

Kyase! A lu we a fa Aôndo yô de kwagh u eren heen ne! Don't ever try to absolve Fulani herdsmen of the killings in Benue State.

What the Military is doing now is just stupid face saving tactics to deceive Benue people and also deflect attention from the real issue at hand.

May I inform you here authoritatively that, the real plan is the take over of Benue Valley for grazing. It is a territorial expansionist agenda. This has been a long term agenda of the Caliphate. Do not be easily swayed by all the useless antics and deception of the FG.

There is more to this issue of Benue killings than what you are thinking. If you are a Tiv man, don't join politics with our killers. By the way, my instinct is telling me you are not a Tiv man.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Oxalic(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The guy is an idiot like his fulani masters.
First they were foreigners, then they were fulani cattlemen, then community dwellers, then libyans now boko haram...

I am really annoyed with him for all the useless and senseless comments he has posted on this thread. This guy claims to be our Tiv brother but judging by his attitudes on NL, I am beginning to suspect he is an enemy of the Benue people.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Oxalic(m): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Whys Benue state the major target? Why did they stop the killings in Taraba when T.Y Danjuma's threatens? Why did Miyyati Allah said the anti-grazing law is the root of the problem? Why are they against Benue self defense? Use your head

Exactly!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Oxalic(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2018
kinibigdeal:
They did this to cover their attrocities and divert your attention from the Fulani's agenda in the North central and beyond. The international pressure is telling on them. How can you say we are politicizing the issue when the IG, defense minister openly supported the herdsmen

A very good reminder to Kyase.

How some people have short memory baffles me so much. And how some people are easily deceived is equally baffling.

All these desperate attempts by the FG lately is just to save their sorry asses from the impending danger of international prosecution coming their way. They have sensed it from afar. Hence, the desperate attempts to change the narrative.

Was it not Buhari who told the Benue delegation that visited him in Abuja after the New Year's killings to "go and accommodate your fellow country men"? He repeated the same thing in Makurdi.

Is it not the same Buhari who has been pushing so desperately for the creation of Cattle Colonies and Grazing Reserves in all the States of the Federation? Are these programs intended for BH, IS or Fulani herdsmen?

I think the recent visit of the ICC Prosecutor to Nigerian Government and his firm disposition towards investigating the Government is the reason for all these useless lies, all in a bid to exonerate themselves from international prosecution.

Buhari, IGP, COAS, and all those whose actions and inactions deliberately led to the the killing of innocent women and children will pay severely for their crimes against humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Bruemath(m): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2018
didn't see anything or anyone
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Bruemath(m): 2:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Where is the key suspect
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by israelmao(m): 5:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Whether Boko Haram or killer herdsmen just stop these killings
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by positivethought: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2018
And buhari with his goons will tell the killer herdsmen are foriegners yet the don't want the the foriegners killing Nigerians to be declared terrorists and dealt with,and somebody will tell me buhari is honest n full of Integrity!.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by effido666: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

No be only key suspect,even padlock suspect,what of his gang?
no mind dem.....if na Niger delta youth or ipob dem for don shoot am dead....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by vicben27(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2018
this stupid info. is coming a few days after they sugested benue attacks mait be leaked to bokoharam some few days back! now they've fabricated stupid evidence! useless govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2018
TheFreeOne:
NA can lie for Africa.

They are trying very hard to shield Fulani terrorists from being held responsible.

Miyetti Allah accepted responsibility for the killings on national TV so why are these guys trying to change the narratives?

Buhari asked Benue indigenes to accommodate their country men though he later made a volte-face and blame late Ghadaffi/libyan militias all in the bid to turn the table on which they are now playing along the same shenanigan.

This useless government should have realise by now Nigerians have seen through their lies.

So you choose to live in denial, well whatever, once they start putting the boko haram flag in captured territories you eyes go clear. after all you weren't the first idiots to deny such things, ask people from the north east, they shall clue you in
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by kinibigdeal(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Oxalic:

A very good reminder to Kyase.

How some people have short memory baffles me so much. And how some people are easily deceived is equally baffling.

All these desperate attempts by the FG lately is just to save their sorry asses from the impending danger of international prosecution coming their way. They have sensed it from afar. Hence, the desperate attempts to change the narrative.

Was it not Buhari who told the Benue delegation that visited him in Abuja after the New Year's killings to "go and accommodate your fellow country men"? He repeated the same thing in Makurdi.

Is it not the same Buhari who has been pushing so desperately for the creation of Cattle Colonies and Grazing Reserves in all the States of the Federation? Are these programs intended for BH, IS or Fulani herdsmen?

I think the recent visit of the ICC Prosecutor to Nigerian Government and his firm disposition towards investigating the Government is the reason for all these useless lies, all in a bid to exonerate themselves from international prosecution.

Buhari, IGP, COAS, and all those whose actions and inactions deliberately led to the the killing of innocent women and children will pay severely for their crimes against humanity.

Thank God I still have someone who understand better

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Neoteny(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
Confused Soldiers. So Boko Hara mu, will leave una for sambisa come dey direct the Fulani film in benue? You lack intelligence! I don't care so long it doesn't affect Biafrans. We refuse to be used by the Northern Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria is responsible for your squalor, decrepitude, dilapidation, and backwardness.

Your igbotic criminality is all you, though.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by begwong: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Kyase:
you're the one been stupid here......
Shame on you. You are from benue and spewing such thrash here?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by stonemasonn: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=Kyase post=67087300][/quote]it is you that need a factory reset, so bokoharam will just leave Sambisa to Benue and start killing Tiv farmers for killing sake. Mtcheeeew
You must think everybody is daft.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Northern Nigeria is responsible for your squalor, decrepitude, dilapidation, and backwardness.

Your igbotic criminality is all you, though.
If u speak that vocab finish, na u go translate am. i just dey laugh u.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Neoteny(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
If u speak that vocab finish, na u go translate am. i just dey laugh u.

Oh yeah i forgot i was talking to a flat-head.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh yeah i forgot i was talking to a flat-head.
Flat Head? Mine is better, forgot I just quoted a "Porous Head."
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Neoteny(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
Flat Head? Mine is better, forgot I just quoted a "Porous Head."

Wow you can spell "porous"

I'm surprised.

You must be one of those few who managed to emigrate outside the eastern shiithole.

Congrats.

Hope you're one step ahead of your crime genes.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by ojtech8291: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise?
Boko Haram are PDP, PDP are Boko Haram, Gen Azazi... grin

So PDP are the ones killing my people in Benue... angry
You don't know the road to Benue state, talk more of being a native of benue state.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Kyase(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Oxalic:

I feel so ashamed that someone who claims to be a Tiv man is typing these kinds of comments here! Is Buhari your father? Were you not in Benue State when Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility for New Year's killings? Didn't they vowed that the killings will continue till the Anti-Open Grazing Law is repealed?

Kyase! A lu we a fa Aôndo yô de kwagh u eren heen ne! Don't ever try to absolve Fulani herdsmen of the killings in Benue State.

What the Military is doing now is just stupid face saving tactics to deceive Benue people and also deflect attention from the real issue at hand.

May I inform you here authoritatively that, the real plan is the take over of Benue Valley for grazing. It is a territorial expansionist agenda. This has been a long term agenda of the Caliphate. Do not be easily swayed by all the useless antics and deception of the FG.

There is more to this issue of Benue killings than what you are thinking. If you are a Tiv man, don't join politics with our killers. By the way, my instinct is telling me you are not a Tiv man.
Your instinct is lying, I know God and I'm not joining politics with Fulani, no government will sabotage it's own government.
Bro look at it this way, why the sudden killings, why in 2018, campaign year?
You also have to look deep within and see, what's happening.
Ortom is just a capital failure, he's clueless, let's not blame the FG so fast.... Under vee..
Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by annnikky(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
I don check am die.. which bank make i use am go collect money, there should be a prize for that.
LOL goan ask liar mamade grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by yom2(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Kyase:
what is this one even saying?
If you don't know what's happening please shut up and face what you can understand....
u can't cover d truth . if u say some insurgent elements has infiltrated ok that is possible but the whole nation and international community knows the group who has been on this campaign. it did not start yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by OriginalCEO: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kyase:
Surprise?
Boko Haram are PDP, PDP are Boko Haram, Gen Azazi... grin

So PDP are the ones killing my people in Benue... angry

olodo Buhari z d1 kilin ur pple nd d whole world nos it.. Dude is tryin to rid d north of xtians nd it wil nt beta 4 am

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks by Oxalic(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kyase:

Your instinct is lying, I know God and I'm not joining politics with Fulani, no government will sabotage it's own government.
Bro look at it this way, why the sudden killings, why in 2018, campaign year?
You also have to look deep within and see, what's happening.
Ortom is just a capital failure, he's clueless, let's not blame the FG so fast.... Under vee..

Kyase.

While you are thinking of Nigeria, Buhari and his cohorts are on a different project which is the Caliphate Agenda. As it stands, there is nothing like Nigeria Government. What we have in place now is the Caliphate Government. And nobody will sabotage his own Government. That is why, Buhari and his Fulani controlled Army will NEVER go after the killer herdsmen! Doing that will amount to sabotage of the Caliphate Project. Go and research on this Project. It is a long term agenda initiated by Dan Fodio, which has just been reactivated. Territorial Expansion by Conquest. And the major target now is the Benue Valley.

When Fulani Oligarchy talks about 'One Nigeria', what they actually envisage is Nigeria as a conquered territory under the Caliphate, controlled by the Caliphate, and being ruled by the Caliphate according to Islamic dictates. Unfortunately, you are totally in the dark regarding the politics at play here. My brother, there is a serious problem. You need to wake up.

Though I was an ardent supporter of Buhari before, I have never been a fan of Ortom. In case you are mistaking me, ka mo gravas. I hope you remember now how we used to flow together on this Forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Mob After Being Caught Stealing From Bus Passenger. Photo / Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo) / Driver Shot Dead In Jos By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.