Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Not To Miss Admission This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Not To Miss Admission This Year (328 Views)

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! / What Can I Do Not To Miss Admission This Year With 272 UTME Score? / Five Core Reasons Why Most Students May Be Denied Admission This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Miss Admission This Year by Ijmbadmin: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is to inform prospective applicants and the general public that the Nigeria centre for advance studies, Ahmadu Bello University IJMB unit has stated May 26, 2018 as deadline for the 2018 IJMB Admission. All interested candidates are to visit the website stated below to register today.
Applicants are to generate a pre-enrolment form which is available online for free…After successful submission of the form, they are to proceed to their email to print out the form and proceed to their centre for payment of form and begin their clearance and completion of their registrations.
www.myijmb.com

IJMB is a nine month programme that qualifies candidates for 200level admission to any university of their choice. For clarifications and help, contact us via the underlisted channels.
Email: myijmbng@gmail.com
Contact the directorate of student affairs for more info. 08131664241, 08097334870
Whatsapp: 08131664241
Facebook: myijmbzaria

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Ilaro HND Part-time Admission Form Details | 2018/19 Session / Basic Tips To Winning The Next Available Scholarship / School Teacher Suspended In Niger State Over Facebook Post Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.