Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rap Lyrics That Made You Think - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Lyrics That Made You Think (686 Views)

When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? / Hausa Rap Lyrics / Type Out Your Favourite Rap Lyrics Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Lyrics That Made You Think by ujah60: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm a huge fan of Rap, and when I'm talking about Rap, I don't mean all these new school mumble rappers like Migos, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Kodak Black etc. What I mean is Real hip hop, 1990 kind of boom bap rap like Chill Bump - The Memo not these trappers that mumble certain words you can't hear clearly on a catchy

Having said that, which Rap line made you think before you could decode the meaning?

Mine is Phenom ft. Olamide - The Game, it's not best song but there's a line that took me time before I understood the meaning, that is

"I'm still f**ing 9ice with flow, Tony Payne on her period".

Also Nasty C's Freestyle on Sway in the Morning Show

"My girl got a Khalid album body, nice features".

These are just a few among thousand that I can remember, You can go ahead and add yours.
Re: Rap Lyrics That Made You Think by whitebeard(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ice cube
NWA
EMINEM
2 PAC
50-cent
Puff-daddy
Re: Rap Lyrics That Made You Think by ujah60: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Ice cube
NWA
EMINEM
2 PAC
50-cent
Puff-daddy

I said Rap lines, not Rappers.
Re: Rap Lyrics That Made You Think by Alfryd: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
father am a sinner am living in hell pls let me live on the street caus no peace for me in jail by 2PAC-GHETO GOSPEL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Paul James Alias (p-swag) / Vektor - Bend Down / 2baba – “amaka” Ft. Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.