Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? (289 Views)

This Song Makes Sense / Do You Need Assistance Writing Lyrics? / Rap Lyrics That Made You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is the lyrics of the song Roar by Katy Perry.
When will our Naija artists start writing lyrics that makes sense as this and not their usual baby bum bum

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

So I sat quietly, agreed politely

I guess that I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me past the breaking point

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up (hey!)

Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, your hear that sound

Like thunder, gonna shake the ground

You held me down, but I got up

Get ready 'cause I had enough

I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter

Dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

1 Like

Re: When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? by phelonrays: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
'amaka disappoint me
iyeneke(she has no) confusion '

imagine this kinda lyrics from a once-high rang music king.....

Our youth of now a days are more concerned with the Rhythm than the( massage ) lyrics...
Re: When Will Naija Artists Start Writing Lyrics That Makes Sense As This? by Kylekent59: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Music that spoils the body chemistry. It keeps giving the youths, old and young alike an impression.

Go and listen to all Nija songs from 2018 till date, just rap of 3 lines and then goes their chorus.

A guy was just disturbing the estate singing loudly, " all your men shall fall that day if you cross my lane"

Only that line will change your concept.

We still have more, like Pataa ni logo benz

If we not gat money wetin we gain?

People especially youths are doing their best to steal/scam innocent persons.

Now they are now scamming internally, example ; all these people that post winning tickets, telling you to subscribe and win big grin

You can practice this on your own.

Just play one hipop (international) ,after that, play one, Naija music.

Now observe how you felt while listening to the Hipop vs the Naija misic.

Whatever way, na our style, we know what we want. "Noise" grin

Imagine teni line " I go report you go Mc oluomo''

That line was used to hammer. Imagine how the MC would feel undecided

But finally, them try, it's not easy but we want reasonable lines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC VIDEO: Awilo Longomba – Canon / Mixtape: Ace DJ Hacker Jp - Espresso Mix Ft Teni / Patoranking – Lenge Lenge (prod. DJ Coublon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.