Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State (30638 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by tooth4tooth: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
The guy is a suspect but not the key suspect. The real suspects always wield AK 47 undecided
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
Some police no get standard ammunition as this

That's a 12 gauge bird shot cartridge ...it not a bad ass weapon just a shot gun ....our police are better armed
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided Chances are somebody will bail out the suspect and the police will be back to square 1
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by dudley1459: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Super story
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by AFONJACOW(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
why is he smiling sheepishly because he knw Baba will order for his release with handsome compensation
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Mr aminu is probably shite,hes a fall guy, the army and police are all in this shyte together. Smoke and mirrors
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by jesuchristi: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2018
We are old enough to know the truth about the killings. This looks diversionary .The mayhem is well coordinated and sponsored. I don't believe this story of the arrest of this man.
Why is it that the Military go into action after souls are wasted and not before?
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by gidjah(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
That man does not look like a hardened criminal killer as far as I can see,)though you can't fully trust this Hausa Islamic bigots ,trust me i grew up with them,they can kill for Africa .that weapon is a classic cannibal long range mehn....only few cartels in Nigeria can posses this killer weapon o,where them they get this evil instruments from sef !!na so our boaders take porous reach even as humble and peaceful as they may appear,in fact,the more harmless they appear is the more Dangerous they true are)

2 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by noblebaba: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Pure set up,brand new pump action seized in Lagos,citizens diversion of highest other
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by engrchykae(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Terminator1234g:

TRUE, THE GUN IS TOO CLEAN AND SOPHISTICATED TO BELONG TO THAT KINDA PERSON.
THE KILLINGS ARE SPONSORED
when the nigerian security men want to rope you in.
The following are required.
1.guns,it doesnt really matter if you have ever seen or touched a gun.
2.reshaping of the victim's mouth and face.
3.huge sum of money,it doesn't matter if you have ever seen such amount of money before.
4.anything that resemble charms,especially they need to be red cloth and cowries.
THEN YOU ARE DONE FOR

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by iPopAlomo(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
slimfit1:
Are those not the guns seized by the customes last year ?

Brother... You get eyes abeg... I was just saying the same thing...
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by mcayomind: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Omo, see LUGA!
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by BafanaBafana: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Obudupikin:
The question is why Benue?

There are a lot of states bordering Benue,why will boko haram ignore them all and single out Benue for consistent attacks?
And even on the few occasions that Nasarawa state is attacked the victims are always the Tivs.

I am not buying this.
Because Benue is the centre of attention now, thanks to the governor's bad leadership. The blood suckers trying to bring down the government have channeled their resources there. They were in Borno, during GEJ, they were in the Niger Delta during OBJ
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by kmaster007: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
format
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by ibinaboonline: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Just about all the comments on this thread pissed me off. But the one that pissed me the most are these ones that says the man didn't look like the bad guys. I'm not sure whether to laugh at that or cry

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Xkalaban(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Yeye dey smell for hiya! Dem don use this one do scapegoat. The main perpetrators dey. The sister arm of Boko Haram sect called Fool & Imp herdsmen.

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Chai! This people think say we be mumu?
God please soften your heart and forgive whatsoever we did.
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by authority2006(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2018
bugidon:
I have a feeling that this man is innocent

This Buhari military can do the undo these days

Yeah, I understand you. Because all what you wanted to hear is that Fulani herdsmen are responsible.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Of course, so many dirty deals happen in the government and some conspiracy theories exist for good reason, but I'm surprised at how many people on this thread are so confident that this man is innocent. They know nothing about him, were not there were the incident happened, etc. All the evidence they have are a few pictures of him with different weapons on this thread. But they're all so confident that he's innocent. Interesting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by authority2006(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2018
Terminator1234g:

TRUE, THE GUN IS TOO CLEAN AND SOPHISTICATED TO BELONG TO THAT KINDA PERSON.
THE KILLINGS ARE SPONSORED

noblebaba:
Pure set up,brand new pump action seized in Lagos,citizens diversion of highest other

And the police or NA don't have used gun with which they can set him up? Funny.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by CHIGIM: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
NA UR FATHER ABI
2RUTHHURTS:
This is no BOKO HARAM suspect, after all This Man advised them not to use AK47 again so they now use PUMP ACTION. We are no fools shocked
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Came4apost(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
In my opinion.. I GUESS THIS GUY READ THE BOOK TO THE PART WHERE IT SAYS KILL KILL KILL ...so he decided to buy a pump action and bullets, even the belt and was caught before he could do any arm ... people be wise don't throw away your life .... ....and for those who will term what I have written.... I left no evidence �
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
ibinaboonline:
Just about all the comments on this thread pissed me off. But the one that pissed me the most are these ones that says the man didn't look like the bad guys. I'm not sure whether to laugh at that or cry
Same here. I don't know what magic powers of deduction they all have that they haven't since used to help us trace down the true criminals.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by lastempero: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
This is to show you that what we have in the army is half baked materials that can't even cook up a better lie,no wonder boko haram is toying with our soldiers.
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by authority2006(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Of course, so many dirty deals happen in the government and some conspiracy theories exist for good reason, but I'm surprised at how many people on this thread are so confident that this man is innocent. They know nothing about him, were not there were the incident happened, etc. All the evidence they have are a few pictures of him with different weapons on this thread. But they're all so confident that he's innocent. Interesting.

You know it doesnt fit their propaganda that Fulani herdsmen are responsible for all the killings.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by buhariguy(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2018
bugidon:
I have a feeling that this man is innocent

This Buhari military can do the undo these days
the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will defend criminals and terrorist like them
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is clearly diversionary from the satanic agent Buhari .. This is clearly a private citizen armed with a 12 gauge shot gun for personal protection as he travels on the Makurdi -lafia road which is today one of the most dangerous roads in the country where either tiv villagers or Fulani herdsmen attack cars unprovoked.. Buhari is a liar and a terrorist ..this is further proof of how far Buhari will go to protect the killer Herdmen

Pls know that the Church of Satan has distanced themselves from Buhari. They have rejected him in their public notice. So pls stop linking PMB to them. God Jehovah also denied him. The man have his own devilish universe where he acts like a god.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Taku555(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Why would Boko Haram leaves their target states to Benue state? What have the people of Benue done to warrant the incessant killing? Why did Boko Haram left all the North Eastern state to attack the innocent Benue people who are the middle Belt with no hands in the issue of Boko Haram in those trouble areas?

Many questions begging for answers. This is a clear indication that this government is full of Propagandists. One thing is that the military together with the federal government cannot deceive everyone at the same time.

For me, they should look for another propaganda.
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by slimfit1(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Brother... You get eyes abeg... I was just saying the same thing...

I knew this was what is going to happen to the guns brother we might have to divide this country indirectly Buhari and hausa people are already doing it. By the time Buhari finish Benue will be a ghost state were only cows and fulani Muslims live reside.
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by SalamRushdie: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Psoul:

Pls know that the Church of Satan has distanced themselves from Buhari. They have rejected him in their public notice. So pls stop linking PMB to them. God Jehovah also denied him. The man have his own devilish universe where he acts like a god.

Oh i forgot sef..so where do we classify him now
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
They even forgot the fulanis use AK 47 not pump action

Same pump action imported by ipob from turkey

Zoo is falling

Biafra about to happen
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Taku555(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
AnonyNymous:
the reason is that the government itself is not sincere and honest to digest the truth therefore, any story from them(the government) is tagged "cook and bull story "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.