Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (31013 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Babygiwa(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Sunofgod(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Audio VS Footage......only one winner/sinner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
This Ogundamisi is indeed a fool. A full time fool.

Does he not know that this audio (if it is real) is as damaging for his idiotic boss as it is to Saraki?

If Saraki claims to have spent 12 billion naira to get the dullard elected in 2015, then doesn't that mean that if the money was obtained by corruption, the dullard is complicit and a co-thief along with Saraki?

Why wait till 2018, which is more than 3 years later to inform Nigerians about this? Is it not more to do with the fact that Saraki is no longer on your side and less to do with any concerns about fighting corruption?

Why has the EFCC been dragging its feet to investigate GANDOLE inspite of all the evidence against him?

You APC guys are as low on intelligence as you are low on principles and ethics..

Can't wait to see your lifeless principal voted out in 2019.

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by atikulated2019: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
like if you think Jubril is a dicktator

55 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by gmercy713: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
His response to Gandollar saga quite commendable.

I have not heard him clear his name concerning the #4m naira monthly payment gotten from the VP as a Senior BMC member alleged by LeadersNG.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Still not making sense..

Let's see the video evidence..no Nigerian is buying that crap.. except for zombies..to massage or kinda equal ganduje..
We all know ..APC and zombies I all about negative competition.

PDP kill 10.. qe killing 50 is not bad
PDP loot 1 we looting 20 is not bad.
PDP rig 5 we rigging 18 ain't bad..

My bad I fairer than your bad.. explain why the don't have anything to campaign with..except
Atiku this
Obi that
PDP those..

So on..

Yet the came with change..

Funny paid agent

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by computerglobal(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sunofgod:
Sarakilos.... grin
grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by oshe111(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
It is Only in Naija Zombies will say an Audio of the opposition was 100% real but a Video evidence of their Saint was TAILORED, NURSED, DOCTORED, ENGINEERED and even POLICED

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by femtex007(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's getting more interesting.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Stocking: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
bounty007:
Still not making sense..
It can never make sense to people that are not sane

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by oneluv11: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
wink
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by FYB(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Where did he get 12billion from

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by conductor121: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kayode the bigot smeagol, when are you to apologize to Hausa-Fulani people you mined the skulls of their brothers from 1998 till date? wink

You're now sucking their balls because of crumbs from BMC table paid by Osunbade.

Stupid unrepentant Buhari Media Cow. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by MrAJQ(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
PDP and their followers have thinking problem naw. Especially the IPOB

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by FlyoruB: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by dotcomnamename: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
What do you expect from mentally unstable wailers? If they say a word now trust me they will forget after two minutes... Thats how damage their brain is lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Racoon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
"President Muhammadu Buhari......has mentioned that Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje is a responsible leader despite allegations of the governor receiving bribes putting his position in question...."
https://lailasnews.com/ganduje-is-a-responsible-leader-buhari

"It is unclear if Buhari will follow the recommendation of the DSS for Oshiomhole’s prosecution, as SaharaReporters understands there is pressure from Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, to give the former Edo State Governor a soft landing.

“Their thought is that with the 2019 election so close, such upheaval will not be in the interest of the party’s aspiration for victory,” the source said..."
So why can't the zombie shout it more loud to the president and the relevant agencies of government to commence investigation into these scandal since the hypocritical APC spirit will not allow the indicted person from doing what is needful?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Realist2: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Any falsehood spread will come back to hunt you one day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by endyddon: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
This idiot was silence when d ganduje saga was going on but now an audio is more of an evident than multiple videos # BMC zombie

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by stano2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
This man should go and sleep

9 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by pol23: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
I believe Video is a more viable evidence.
How about we talk about The DOLLAR Video.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarakiBukola: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin

Please can someone upload the Saraki picture where he looked shocked entering a tent. Seemed like an INEC unit.

I want to use it on the Kwara thread wink

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by chiedu7: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ogundamisi na Brown Envelop Journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLpK8PTR8Mo

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by stano2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP and their followers have thinking problem naw. Especially the IPOB
what concerns IPOB with this

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by goaldynman(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors that power belong to Nigerians!

Vice president have no much power in Nigerian constitution and leadership arrangement, let's stop all these unverifiable accusations against Atiku, he was never Nigeria's President and has never been 1.

OBJ was the President and not Atiku.

OBJ hated Atiku mostly because Atiku campaigned against his 3rd term agenda, this was the reason OBJ released all the propaganda (both truth and lies) we hear about Atiku today. I repeat, Atiku is not a saint just like every other Nigerian politician including Buhari, Goodluck, OBJ, etc.

Atiku has never been Nigeria's President, so he is a new person, let's give him the benefit of doubt and try him and if he does not deliver on at least 50% of his campaign promises after his 2yrs in office, we all can rally and shutdown Aso Rock until he resigns!

We must learn to grab Nigeria back from failed, useless politicians irrespective of our tribe, religion or party!

Some misinformed Nigerians and APC keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs as if PDP is a person, PDP is just a name.

There is nobody called PDP, political parties in Nigeria have no defined ideology that they are known for so let's stop calling PDP as if PDP is a human being, it's just a party which has accommodated both rogues and semi rogues just like APC, CPC, AD, ANPP, APGA, etc. They are all the same, no difference in ideology.

Its only in Europe and USA that u can mention party because each party have an ideology they are known for and chasing for, and hardly do their members decamp to join opposition party for any reason, they stay in their party chasing their ideology for decades and centuries but here in Nigeria its all about where the politician can win election, which was what led Buhari to agree to join rogues and known thieves to form a coalition, how can such coalition change Nigeria for good

In USA for instance, GOPs have their own ideology they are chasing after while Democrats have theirs unlike in Nigeria where PDP = APC = APGA = Other Parties just swapping members at will.

Who were the people that tarnished the image of PDP Didn't 80% of them decamp and joined APC before 2015 Where are they now.

If we had any other popular candidate from any other popular party that's not PDP, I wouldn't mind, my concern is Buhari must not win after neglecting Nigerians and ruling Nigeria anyhow without bothering at all.

If Buhari was my father, I will tell him Daddy, you failed Nigerians who really had high hope in you seriously.

I was once a school EXCO back in higher institution days, my party won under the guise of change like APC, but after we won on that change mantra, my President then and other EXCOS derailed from our ideology that made me join them and brought my large followers to help win the election for us, guess what I did

I resigned!

I didn't collect any sitting allowance till date!

I refused to collect the certificate of leadership after our graduation, why

I hate nonsense!

If you promise people or someone yes, do yes or honorably resign!

If I were Buhari, if I notice that changing Nigeria like I promised is beyond my capability due to the level of rot in the system, I will shock everybody one day and hold an emergency press conference where I will tell Nigerians a lot of things why Nigeria is irredeemable, the people holding it back, what the next president must do, people to avoid to change Nigeria for good.

I will then sign some brutal executive order, and I will honorably resign.

If this may threaten my life, I will do the broadcast from outside Nigeria in a safe heaven and resign to the shock of every Nigerian and supporter of mine.

But because Buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician and because he loves power so much and have ulterior motives to advance his selfish tribal-religious agenda, and to enrich his generation, he will never resign honorably and let Osinbajo try his own best.

Nigeria is heading to doom if Buhari wins again in 2019, no jokes!

The country will become so bad that killings & land-grabbing by Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping for ransom, ritual killings, Police/SARS brutality against law abiding Nigerians, robbery, prostitution, inflation and astronomical rise in unemployment will chase majority of law abiding Nigerians out of Nigeria like in Venezuela, you can bookmark this page for reference.

I have no issue with Buhari except his glaring failure in leadership, sluggishness in taking decisive action that matters, tribalistic nature making him appoint people mostly on tribe/religion instead of based on merit, his bias fight against corruption in which he has turned corruption = opposition, and lastly his negligence of Nigeria's security whereby he never act or say or warn his Fulani brothers to stop killings and let peace reign in Nigeria instead he remains mute while all these continues, isn't that wickedness for a so called Country's President

Pls reason sincerely and remember there is a supreme being monitoring all the affairs of men!!

COPIED!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by ps3o(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
more serious than it was!
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by chiangwar: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
I know sooner or later APC will come out to defend, but the truth is known to very Nigeria kind of corruption Mr President Buhari preach

Babygiwa:
Read below

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1063793093869211648?s=19
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by dotcomnamename: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
endyddon:
This idiot was silence when d ganduje saga was going on but now an audio is more of an evident than multiple videos # BMC zombie

Are you blind? Read again! E be like sey you get trachoma problem...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Omeokachie: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Is it true that this guy is a murderer?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election / Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.