Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (35165 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by bigpicture001: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Amirullaha:
Things are hard in this country right now!!!
...only gals don't know this..they call u broke if u don't spend ur last card on thier stupid demands
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Living above their means.... trying to appear what they ain't...

You just defined an average celebrity in Nigeria. grin
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
kpaofame:
shocked

Saw a report dayz ago stating she is undergoing some sort of rehab scheme..
She must have psychological problems else the time frame she have not been in the scene is enough for her to raise money for the said rent if money is the only issue.

Or is it that no one want German juice again shocked

Attending and performing in shows would give her money but that is what she has not been doing for a while...

To whom it may concern learn how to manage ur life well before success comes else success can even wreck your life more than poverty or failure.

I love your last statement.

You're surely a wise fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by anigbajumo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Their fake life is like 5&6
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
timesup234:
Nigerians love being stupid. No single celebrity is worth 2 million dollars in net worth and that includes Tuface and Psquare. illiteracy is a big problem with Nigerian youths
very true bro. but they make people believe they're richer than Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by chibwike(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:

4278193018 FCMB
thanks in advance
You know her?
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by evexx1(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Everyone needs a saving habit.
I hope she sorts herself out. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by nelsonebby(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
This girl can form eh. shocked

Pay up ASAP
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by americanson: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
wink2015:
I THOUGHT CELEBRITIES OF HER LEVEL SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD A HOUSE OF HER OWN THAN RENTING APARTMENT

What happen to all her earnings from records sales and all the endorsement?

She should look for other creative ways to increase her earnings.

I wish her the best of luck.
Yimu... only a few of them build or buy... the rest are just stringing along.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
All that glitters ain't gold. We always assume these people are very wealthy.

But maybe Cynthia Morgan has some sort of serious issues. I remember she was using Taxis for a very long time, and then she bought a car which was stolen shortly after...then she returned to using Taxis.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Mercyitos37(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
she should come over to her family house here in Benin...
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
wink2015:
I THOUGHT CELEBRITIES OF HER LEVEL SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD A HOUSE OF HER OWN THAN RENTING APARTMENT

She should look for other creative ways to increase her earnings.

They prefer to rent a house in Lekki than build one in her Village.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
bigpicture001:
...only gals don't know this..they call u broke if u don't spend ur last card on thier stupid demands
only stupid guys that are willing to spend on them. Cynthia Morgan is a girl too,high class girl at that and she's doing hers by herself.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by zinaunreal(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Neoteny:
Has Davido paid back the 60m yet?

grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
And they be living a lie on social media upandan

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Kabaka100: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Living above their means.... trying to apppear what they ain't...

U know right right......lol!
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by CyAnih: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
cry cry My #1 celebrity, I pray yu get bck on your feet
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by troublemakea(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
chibwike:
You know her?
no i don't but I'm broke.....help a brother embarassed
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by miqos02(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
wink2015:

how many Nigerians buy original CD's?
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mercyitos37:
she should come over to her family house here in Benin...

So they can soak her destiny inside hypo again.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by overdoseme: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Okoye's fault anyways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.