Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (35167 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by greggng: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
I thought she was mocking at dummy crane during the credit card saga? So she is broke now
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by chibwike(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Pls who knows her Should contact her to forward her acct number to me. ..let me help her with the rent

I loved her songs name.. such talent..

Her fellow artists ain't even helping matters

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by DrMuzungu(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
I am sick and tired of all these yeyebrities pretending to be something while they are actually absolutely worthless.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by timesup234: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by balmofgilead: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Kobicove:
Yeyebrities and their fake lifestyles... Always pretended no to have what they don't have undecided
So you dnt want to be a yeyebrity?
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Hades2016(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Oyebee91:
I've got a space for you in my self contained apartment
you wan use style brows her internet

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2018
balmofgilead:

So you dnt want to be a yeyebrity?

No, I have no desire whatsoever to always see my pics on social media and on the pages of newspaper...i value my privacy
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by gfreymom302: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018
This can't be happening to my sweet heart. It shall be well my love.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
I really feel sorry for this dude hope she bounce back with her sense well reform because many of our artists are living a full blown fake lives.

I know few of them paying over 5 million naira and more on rent per year just because they want to live Lekki/Ajah axis and in short while get broke and go hidding and if it's one of the ladies she will turn semi prostitute sleeping around with politicians to meet up from what she put herself due to lack of wisdom.

One of the guys that love throw dollars around but still in mortgage house that Belong to 70 years old Alhaja and he is buying Bentley and G wagon in a 30 years mortgage mansion and he is smiling hhhmmm.....nigeria youth!!!

Young lady God will send you a helper but go and get a land no matter how small it is if you manage to bounce back build house on it within your capacity it's yours and yours forever, you are your own landlord not a subject of agent or bank. Set yourself free from agent or bank or landlord embarrassment because things can change, financial challenges can come if you have no home of yours my dear your case nah sorry ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Dat babe needs help o. Na depression she d so o before u go know Na suicide attempt you go hear.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Neoteny(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Has Davido paid back the 60m yet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by oladele00(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Throw the fuvking bitch out jaare
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Orpe7(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Save una no go save.
Invest lai lai
Na everyday moet and champagne
Now see ur life
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Heybeedee(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmmn...... Aswearu God most of dz yeyebrities suffer pass d average man tho in silence.. popularity apart, my family Better by far pass dz yeyebrities wtf no b mouth.. Glory b to God
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by James89: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2018
chibwike:
Pls who knows her Should contact her to forward her acct number to me. ..let me help her with the rent

That’s nice of you

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by AFONJACOW(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2018
her boyfriends and sugarcane daddies should come and bail her out cheesy grin 4m still a change to some ppl nah
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Neoteny(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Buy why kcee dey bleach nah?

1 Share

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2018
chibwike:

Lemme send my account number for you to transfer to. She's my neighbour's sister. I'll deliver the message. tongue tongue
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Lies
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by oyetpel(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Celebrities and fake life.
The worst part is the people that look up to them.
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Beedude(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Must They Rent House In Omole, Lekki, V.I And Banana Island? When Land Dey Ajah, Shimawa And Ikorodu. These Celebrities No Dey Learn From Others Failure. Always Accumulating Liabilities Instead Of Assets

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by eebraa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
May help come your way ASAP!! I love you
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by asawanathegreat(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Celebrities sef
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Jamie90(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
At least, she is not an olosho .

Most celebrities are
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by Jamie90(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
DrMuzungu:
I am sick and tired of all these yeyebrities pretending to be something while they are actually absolutely worthless.

Have you ever seen her flaunt anything.

Don't be a hater

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by troublemakea(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
chibwike:

4278193018 FCMB

thanks in advance
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by ikevictor: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP,

All this your epistle is just to tell us that she never pay rent...??

Me self I never pay too, because country hard. And I can't stop smoking because I moved into your house.

I am sure you are either the agent or owner of the property, so my advice to you is go to court and follow due process. Stop all this kangaroo practice.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by ikevictor: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:

4278193018 FCMB

thanks in advance

This account number pulls up the name, " LAI MOHAMMMED"...

I guess those are Cynthias real names...will go ahead and transfer now. grin
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by bareal(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
And she will shouting Olowo for igbogbo upandan..... Shior
Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by afroxyz: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
While everyone is lashing Cynthia Morgan, nobody is asking for the court papers. Na wa o Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion by troublemakea(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
ikevictor:

This account number pulls up the name, " LAI MOHAMMMED"...

I guess those are Cynthias real names...will go ahead and transfer now. grin

just transfer first wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Photo Of Davido In Secondary School / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.