Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (39712 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Kennitrust(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2018
He is not dead
He has gone to prepare a place for his followers
He is coming back to take them home
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Naijal:
so that he will come back on sunday an say he has resuurected
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by kulrunsman79(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Can god die? Yes god can die but Almighty God is beyond death. Satguru Maharaj Ji is just another lost soul whom the devil had deceived so much and equally used to deceive many others.

Sometimes, I wonder why people worship fellow humans as they do on jesus of oyingbo, olumba olumba, satguru maharaj ji, ukwu steward etc. How can mortal man claim to be God? Isn't that crazy and delusional?

1 Like

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by obainojazz(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2018
So na guru maraji get that place, weirdo.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Ishilove: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Lies and more lies. Stop spreading false rumours
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by xreal: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Though I haven't met him in person.
I respect him, yes, respect his vision, he appeared insane when he chose that site on the express.

Mind you, that site used to be in the miidle of a tick forest.

Today, all missionaries have followed, even NASFAT get ground for express.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by kmaster007: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2018
wen u com to dis world u bring Nttn ur going bck with Nttn also. our politicians suld tink does pple embezzled naija one day one day it will hppn like dis.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Cloud007: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
laurel03:
He call himself God messengers like Jesus and Muhammed... even Jesus and Muhammed died why Guru will not die..
Make govt collect that him land and turn it to residential modern estate...
don't get it mixed up.....Jesus didn't die. Maybe you should be more crystal in your views and explanations if you disagree with my correction.

1 Like

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
So he died last night and woke up this morning. Big deal. We all do.

1 Like

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Cloud007:
don't get it mixed up.....Jesus didn't die. Maybe you should be more crystal in your views and explanations if you disagree with my correction.

Uhm...sorry Jesus died on Good Friday and rose again on Easter Sunday.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by horlakunle25(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
so many years ago i watch one of his interview with because Tv in ibadan, and he said sat guru can not die like jesus and mohammed but people will not just hear of him again in real life.....
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Sultty(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Kini big deal. he was deceiving u that he is God shey
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Toosure70: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2018
naijacentric:
he is indirectly tellin us adeboye belongs to the occult too which is true freemason on code!
hatred will only end you in hell. Continue o.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Taju200: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:

Uhm...sorry Jesus died on Good Friday and rose again on Easter Sunday.

Jesus taste death which every man will taste but God Almighty will not and will never... unless you want to tell me Jesus is Yahweh whom Jesus says "I am going to my God and your God"....gods can never be God
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by olajay86(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Liveair: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
This is how Jesus started his sect too.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by beeblack: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2018
The Glo network is nt Ok, pls who has MTN?

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by NWAFORH1(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Sat Guru! The gods are not to be blame here!
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by wyqay: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Taju200:

Jesus taste death which every man will taste but God Almighty will not and will never... unless you want to tell me Jesus is Yahweh whom Jesus says "I am going to my God and your God"....gods can never be God

Are you a Christian?
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Daaaprince1: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is a rumour and can never be tru. Satguru Maharaj Ji is still very much alive. You people should desist from carrying false news about His personality. Maharaj Ji is alive those behind the false news should reverse their statement otherwise they will be the one going one by one.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by insabarnur(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
We are aliens here.this is not our original home so whether Guru or Uhuru.. We all are bound by the laws of the planet to die.
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Untainted007: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Daaaprince1:
This is a rumour and can never be tru. Satguru Maharaj Ji is still very much alive. You people should desist from carrying false news about His personality. Maharaj Ji is alive those behind the false news should reverse their statement otherwise they will be the one going one by one.

So is he immortal?

1 Like

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Outofsync(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
The negro probably needs some free publicity ...

Claim he's dead, leave people to speculate, come out to debunk...

Rinse and repeat

You, sir, are good!
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by naijacentric(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Toosure70:
hatred will only end you in hell. Continue o.
hatred for a false prophet may ur ignorance not destroy u monkey
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by laurel03(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cloud007:
why dey always say Jesus die for our sin?
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Cloud007: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
laurel03:
why dey always say Jesus die for our sin?
in what context please.... undecided
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by OpoIfe17: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by laurel03(m): 4:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Cloud007:
in what context please.... undecided
“It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. (John 19:30)
For Christ died for sins once and for all, a good man on behalf of sinners, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death physically, but made alive spiritually (1 Peter 3:18)
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by Horus(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2018
The spokesman for Sat Guru Maharaji, Ojo Peter, on Saturday said the rumour of the death of his principal was a mischievous attempt concocted by disgruntled elements in the society, adding that Maharaji was in perfect health condition.

Some social media users had on Friday posted the news of Maharaji’s death but checks revealed that he was alive. Some of the online users later deleted the report while a few apologized for the post.

Source: Punch
Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by ejisconotension: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
THE FATHER OF CREATION IS ALIVE. DON'T LISTEN TO RUMOURS. CALL SATGURU MAHARAJ JI ANYWHERE FOR 100% GUARANTEED PROTECTION ON LAND, SEA AND AIR.

Re: Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hate On White Garment Churches / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.