Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push (40122 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Lordskyes(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share , you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

http://famenaija.com/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push/

227 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Rukkydelta(f): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by ggrin(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
You are damn right grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by abbey2kool: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by slapandfall(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
M
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Timoleon(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
fair enough.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Mogidi: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There are lots of things I'd like to say to Muslims but restricted by the oath you have to take before commenting on their threads.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by tonididdy(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Cool. Tanku jesus
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2015
cool
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by adaksbullet: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Evrytin orijina posta is wrote is thruth...hmmmsmiley

Hapi sundea ppls off NL, god blest u hallsmiley
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Titto93(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - (Phil 4 : 13)
is my favorite.

13 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
True that

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by chitop(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
On point to the christians if you believe it click like

7 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by giftosas: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Psalm 34v8
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by fizo24(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
We are fast,we are dependable,we are prompt,we are affordable,We are Ire Express.We pick up and deliver to your doorstep whithin Lagos just for 1000 naira.our contact info 0704 647 5283, 0704 647 5284, 0704 647 5285.bb pin 3326B491.Instagram ire_express,twitter@ ireexpress.web www.ireexpress.com.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by rattlesnake(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by osaslord500(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Matthew 7:7

Roman's 16:16

You have to read dem!!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Kelly2713(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Lordskyes:
Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share , you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

http://famenaija.com/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push/
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Andsboy(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
God's word more powerful than anything u can ever imagine
I'm so happy to be a child of God. Proudly Christian smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by loomer: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
No be lie
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by queenzibah(f): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Smiles..wan to confes ma sins
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by donziller(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Thankz
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by rapmike(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Great words but there are others like:

All things works well for those who love God and are called according to his purpose.

If God gave up his son freely for us, won't he freely give us all things?

And my personal best:
I will not leave you, nor will I forsake you.

And
If the Lord is for us, who can be against us?

5 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by shogosco: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2015
I believed
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by rapmike(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2015
fizo24:
We are fast,we are dependable,we are prompt,we are affordable,We are Ire Express.We pick up and deliver to your doorstep whithin Lagos just for 1000 naira.our contact info 0704 647 5283, 0704 647 5284, 0704 647 5285.bb pin 3326B491.Instagram ire_express,twitter@ ireexpress.web www.ireexpress.com.

Must you disturb every thread because of business?

8 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
really lovely...

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by jnrbayano(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

They are free to comment here dear.

We are not an eye-for-an-eye religion

17 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Oblion(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Seen... When i cant cope, the Bible offers hope

me personal...
''I can do all things through christ who strengthens me''
but me dont know the bible chapter and versesad

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by innocent1(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Our God is good! All the time

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by tartar9(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy
everything that belongs to them. Do not spare
them; put to death men and women, children and
infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys .’” (1
Sam 15smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.