Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bbnaija2018: Amusing Business Opportunities Housemates Should Harness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2018: Amusing Business Opportunities Housemates Should Harness (331 Views)

Bbnaija: What Housemates Should Do To Stop Their Fame From Fading / Housemates Should Leave BBNaija Now, Nigerians Should Stop Watching, Says HURIWA / #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: Amusing Business Opportunities Housemates Should Harness by splendid22(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2018
As housemates of the just concluded Big Brother Nigeria 2018 move from artificial reality to the real world, we should not overlook the blessings that comes with some of the breath taking BBNaija dramas which kept viewers glued to their television day in, day out while the reality TV Show lasted .

Everyone knows that the BBNaija experience could either make or break the career of housemates – it is one thing to become a star via BBNaija, it is another thing to convert the TV success by launching profitable businesses, product lines and even media empires.

Adam Kluger, former E! News producer and current president of Adam Kluger Public Relations said:” The smart ones will jump on the opportunity quickly with a good, diversified business plan. You have to have something that people want.”

In no particular order, TheNewsGuru takes a look at some creative ways some of these housemates can quickly monetise their BBNaija experiences.

Cee-C

Eye-lashes:

All ardent fans of controversial Big Brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee–C, will tell you that the she loves eye lashes . Her fans and critics even christened her ‘Lashes FC’ on Twitter. We would suggest that the lawyer turned – reality tv show star leverage on this by starting her own eye lashes product line.

Recall that Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim promised to make Cee-C a brand ambassador for Shades by Juliet Ibrahim Eyelashes, due to the fact that she loves wearing eyelashes.

ALEX

Alex is one of the finalists of this year’s show tagged ‘Double Wahala Edition’. Alex’s love for dance is undoubtable .The svelte damsel showed off her dance steps during the Saturday night parties at the BBNaija house. One of her fans even noted on Twitter that she can dance to the sound of a generator. We recommend that Alex either become a video vixen or a dance coach.

TOBI

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi was accused on the show for being a gossip. The second runner-up on the reality TV show debunked the claims adding that it is just a misconception. According to him:” Everything I say about anyone to Alex I have said it to the person’s face .It is just a misconception, I have people I talk about my stuffs to. It is just some people tagging it as gossip, I say it to their faces.”

Whether it is true or not, we have a suggestion for Tobi, the former banker can start his gossip website like TMZ. His knack for gossip can be monetized.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/bbnaija2018-amusing-business-opportunities-housemates-harness/

Re: Bbnaija2018: Amusing Business Opportunities Housemates Should Harness by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chief Eya @ 38: The Eagle Has Landed / R. Kelly Releases Statement After Two More Women Come Forward With Sexual Abuse / Commandoes In A Barbershop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.