Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (36770 Views)

2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2018
A heartless man has done the unthinkable in Anambra by killing his son because of land.According to report,the deceased name Ikibunna Udeagu was killed by his father due to a mere issue of land.The incident happened in Ozzu Awkuzu,Anambra.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/father-kills-his-son-in-anambra-because.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by SUPERPACK: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
it will never be well with the fulani herdsmen that butchered this young man.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2018
J
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2018
These people and their land issues.

If you can kill because of this muddy land, what will you do for a plot in Banana Island or Manhattan or Tokyo?

Foolish father and son...2 lives destroyed.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Litesanti(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:

Haba.......... take few seconds to read the caption na

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by maberry(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Damn
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by maberry(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
If an angry father could do this to his own son, imagine what an angry Nigerian stranger will do to you
These days Nigerian's are angry by default, this is why I don't fight

22 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
A child that says his father will not sleep..................... angry

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
cry cry

Should this guy die because of common land

A very big NO

My father brother sold my Dad land for #9M, what do my dad do after hearing his brother sold his land.

He forgive his brother and also forget the land because he knows his children are more than that #9Million naira land.

People shouldn't be killed because of unnecessary reason or misunderstanding cry cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
He's close to SARS office. I wish him well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by legba1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Litesanti:

Haba.......... take few seconds to read the caption na

i think you should read between his lines...

12 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by evexx1(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
May he RIP!

Some humans are heartless!

Christ!

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yeebos and land sha...

Anyways, what is my own sef, Na family matter undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
If the story is true, then this is sheer heartlessness
We know land is scarce in that area, but come to think of it, the man will die someday and the boy might inherit the land.

10 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by nictech: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Agbara aka na azu ani, onye ji ji ana ako ji

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by QuotaSystem: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
His father must be an Anambra herdsman angry

Ibo and land dispute...

17 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Bsingle(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good. Oya, go and bury him on that land. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Mckandre(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
kai! seems like he yanked his sons flesh with his teeth during close-counter brawl. terrible shocked

RIP

meanwhile topnotch boaboel pups for sale whatsapp07067476328
Facebook page @chriskennels

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Endtime son..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Millz404(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
C
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
He burned him and he killed him.

Igbo version of Fulani herdsmen grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:

I know that Nigeria has a problem with herdsmen, but the article states clearly that this fine Igbo man was killed by his own father.

And no, it does not mean that Igbo's are evil, just that the sad tragedy of evil destroying families continues.

Get rid of your hate by the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cos of land

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by propanet(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
They can't manage a simple land dispute but they are glamouring for a country.

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:
If the story is true, then this is sheer heartlessness
We know land is scarce in that area, but come to think of it, the man will die someday and the boy might inherit the land.

Land is not scarce in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
What a useless father
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Otapipia: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
But why?
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by auwal83(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good. Because people need to know if this man is a herdsman too. Why should he commit such atrocity? Or do you know what I'm thinking?
Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Bodylover: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

cry cry

Should this guy die because of common land

A very big NO

My father brother sold my father land for #9M, what do my dad do after hearing his brother sold his land.

He forgive his brother and also forget the land because he knows his children are more than that #9Million naira land.

People shouldn't be killed because of unnecessary reason or misunderstanding cry cry cry

This Is A Very Big Fat Lie. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Andrewgame42: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ndi Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) by Fundamentalist: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na them them shocked shocked

I comment no further

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.