Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (96275 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Confirm fake, some people sha. I go church see dis nonsense I go just dey office d pastor
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why always bashing pastors what of imams who preach "kill infidels" to their congregation every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by lastmaster(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what's wrong in a pastor asking a possesed woman to take off her panties so that all the demons trapped in her "bottomless pit" can be set free?
Are you from yabaleft? sometimes; your comments made sense but another time it turns to something else.Are you sure you are not related to bubu?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by iamolatunay(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lwkmd!!!!!...Awon werey�
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nazaretha1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Eleyii ti YahWehReh ooooo. LMFAO!
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Man of Yahweh as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh might've instructed this pastor to do what he did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Horus(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNg2Ug153fQ

Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear for Christ to Enter
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Izabel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what's wrong in a pastor asking a possesed woman to take off her panties so that all the demons trapped in her "bottomless pit" can be set free?
lol wacko

1 Like

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by tunary(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
na charm the prophet use for her abi na wetin?
women them really get fish brain
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
It unfortunate how pastors like this are allowed to preach without been stone to death. How on Earth can a woman with her clear eye pull off her underwear in front of church congregation
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by BlackManta(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Now you're just making up nonsense. We believe that God is uncreated. Everything else is created.

What is the difference between...

GOD IS UNCREATED

And

NOTHING CREATED GOD

Is it not the same message cheesy

Mr English man keep turning words around to suit yourself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Opelwonder(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
that thing looks like Photoshop. how come the pant did not fold. even look at her left hand.... where did the rest of the pant go?
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Geesaintagape: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Its not not easy to disobey those pastor openly in their church congregation.
Dont just near their domain at all.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
This reminds me of what ajepako did in their church tree weaks ago
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Opelwonder:
that thing looks like Photoshop. how come the pant did not fold. even look at her left hand.... where did the rest of the pant go?
the pant is already wet, that's why it didn't fold
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by lozanni(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Prophet of doom, just imagine angry
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Man of Yahweh as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh might've instructed this pastor to do what he did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
u are a fool I swear

1 Like

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Burgerlomo: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
The lady is lucky that she wear the new pant she bought the previous day grin
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by princeadams11: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
victrick105:
the black man, the black man.... oh! the black man... I have nothing else to say cry
There is really nothing to say because he is a Christian and a pastor
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by princeadams11: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
plavic:
Jesus prophesied that Propests like this would rise up in the end time. grin

Behold Lord, your people in utter folly.

Save these ones for they know not what they do.
See nice comments from people of same faith. If it were to be another religion, the tone won't be this way
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by princeadams11: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, there is nothing wrong since he is Christian and not a Muslim and since he is a pastor not an imam.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by isybeke(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Endtime things
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by kennisman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish the lady was your sister.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by David160(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Onechancearmy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
BlackManta:

What is the difference between...

GOD IS UNCREATED

And

NOTHING CREATED GOD

Is it not the same message cheesy

Mr English man keep turning words around to suit yourself cheesy

No it isn't the same message. Uncreated means being in existence before time began, before there was even a "nothing" to speak about.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Onechancearmy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
Lalasticlala why do you keep ignoring my posts... If another blog post it after I post it you would have published it sharp! Sharp!! What you are doing is unfair... For the past 1wk u have bluntly refused to approve my posts... For whatever personal reasons... It's because you are supermod... That's why u favour the ones you like... It's not fare at all... I don't care to know what you have to say because it won't justify the fact that you are being unfair, a day will surely come when I won't have to beg you this much.. I sent you emails... You ignored them

I don't get why your "husband" keeps on ignoring you like this. It's just not fair cry
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Spidermon: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Abeg who are the 25 mad people that liked this post? Pls indicate because I am sure you all are mad men

I am curious. Who are the 25 mad ppl who liked this above post?
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by ajepako(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This reminds me of what ajepako did in their church tree weaks ago

'Tree ko

'Leaf ni

Sule werey tongue tongue
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Ekaka1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Saviour22:
u are a fool I swear

You are the only other guy here has figured this guy's sarcasm/mockery of God and the fact that he's an ATHEIST . So you're right He's a Fool... shocked cool
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by tonero263(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You wish you were the pastor abiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by BlackManta(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Onechancearmy:

No it isn't the same message. Uncreated means being in existence before time began, before there was even a "nothing" to speak about.

Before time began there was 'nothing' .Isn't that right

'Nothing' in this context has no physical attribute or human whatever.

Nothing here is general and like an umbrellla word.
Like Blank, empty, and also the inexistence of anything.

Nothing is Nothing.

Before anything came into existence there has to be nothing....except God for you.

Are you trying to say that God existed when there was nothing.
If God already existed then there is something and that something is God.

And i said nothing created God.
I meant that there was nothing except God- no power no magic...nothing at all created him.
Isn't that right

He was just there.

It's the same thing but you are trying to say that God existed before nothing.
How is that possible

Define nothing in the context in which you used the word.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Onechancearmy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
BlackManta:

Before time began there was 'nothing' .Isn't that right

'Nothing' in this context has no physical attribute or human whatever.

Nothing here is general and like an umbrellla word.
Like Blank, empty, and also the inexistence of anything.

Nothing is Nothing.

Before anything came into existence there has to be nothing....except God for you.

Are you trying to say that God existed when there was nothing.
If God already existed then there is something and that something is God.

And i said nothing created God.
I meant that there was nothing except God- no power no magic...nothing at all created him.
Isn't that right

He was just there.

It's the same thing but you are trying to say that God existed before nothing.
How is that possible

Define nothing in the context in which you used the word.

"Nothing" means the absence of "something". Therefore if there has never been "something", then there can never be "nothing." God existence is eternal. It is not dependent on any state of circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.