Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (96272 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by cakanihu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
my people perished because of lack of knowledge
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by BlackManta(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Onechancearmy:

"Nothing" means the absence of "something". Therefore if there has never been "something", then there can never be "nothing." God existence is eternal. It is not dependent on any state of circumstances.

You are shooting yourself in the foot. You are speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Let's go back to basics.

Opposite of something is nothing.

Absence of something is nothing.

Even if there has never been something, then there has always been nothing.

Didn't you say that nothing means absence of something

Therefore if there is no something, there is nothing.

Let use the analogy of light and darkness.

If there is no light, there is darkness.
If there have never been light before, then darkness has always and will always be there until light comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by burakado17: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
MsLalasticlala:

Huhn? God locate this one b4 it's too late
Amen
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shaming Christianity.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Carter4luv(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hahahahahah

Faaaaaaaaake pastoooooor
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fake prophet, stupid lady.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Onechancearmy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
BlackManta:

You are shooting yourself in the foot. You are speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Let's go back to basics.

If there have never been light before, then darkness has always and will always be there until light comes.

Assuming there's never been a phenomenon like light, that would mean that there can never be such a thing as darkness because darkness means the absence of light. For example if everyone on the planet was white and there had never been any black people, then white people wouldn't call themselves "white people". There'd be no need for it. They would just call themselves "people".
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by fajob: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
BlackManta:

Let's go back to basics.

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by BlackManta(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Assuming there's never been a phenomenon like light, that would mean that there can never be such a thing as darkness because darkness means the absence of light. For example if everyone on the planet was white and there had never been any black people, then white people wouldn't call themselves "white people". There'd be no need for it. They would just call themselves "people".

That's like saying there is no such thing as race until another different race (black) came into the picture.
That is wrong.

Darkness was and will always be a 'phenomenon' on it's own.
The only difference is that phenomenon had no NAME.

That is why you dont see it as a phenomenon at first cuz it's nameless and there is no different or opposite phenomenon.

But when another phenomenon 'light' came.
We now had to give specific names to differentiate the two.

The words 'light' and 'darkness' were now invented to differentiate.

White is a race.
It is and will always be a race.
It didn't start being a race because black finally started existing.
It was always a race.

It was when black came in.
We had to differentiate it by giving it specific names.

We now had the words "white" and "black" and not just people.

Race has always been there.
Phenomenon has always been there.

It is when a different race or phenomenon comes in.
We now had names for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by BlackManta(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
fajob:
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal

Sorry i'm not on whatsapp.
But you can mail me at ikeogbodo147@gmail.com smiley
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Man of Yahweh as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh might've instructed this pastor to do what he did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by joinnow: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Its the second lady turn to off the panties and from the way she hold her hand together she is possibly soliloquizing ....... God why today of all day that I no wear better clean pant
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by larrybee2017(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Man of Yahweh as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh might've instructed this pastor to do what he did and he might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
Won ti get were yi o. Yeepa see nonsense write up. I was just looking to read where your so called "yaweh", cause I'm sure it's not the Yaweh I know, remove a Lady's pant in public. Were is your mum Biko cause you need help. Jesu gba mi key, omo yi ma ti Sonu!! Small time yaweh will tell him to sleep with her on the alter ba, no wonder that nation is so backward. No yaweh ko were ni
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by sapeleboi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
will like to work for that church grin
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by DEcclesia(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
let me presume they are on stage acting film because I don't think a reasonable and conscious lady will do this for whatever sake.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 29, 2018
This is how they fvck people's wives & girlfriends..imagine the comments of two naija girls on the pic? Smh
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by mechanics(m): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Not fit to be called a pastor.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Hollavick: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Edit: to those quoting me and calling me all sorts of unprintable names, can you focus on what I wrote? face the message rather than shooting the messenger

This is the most stupid post you have ever written and I actually thought you had some sense.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by budaatum: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
You bloody Christian hopefulLandlord! There is nothing you will not twist to glorify you lord god, lol!

hopefulLandlord:

Edit: to those quoting me and calling me all sorts of unprintable names, can you focus on what I wrote? face the message rather than shooting the messenger
Do not touch their anointed, ke?
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by hopefulLandlord: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is the most stupid post you have ever written and I actually thought you had some sense.
lmao!
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by budaatum: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Don't mind him. That is the sort of rationalising Christian people like him do. His brain only kicks in when he is on his knees shouting "haleluya amen kumbaya, I am going to heaven" in church on Sunday, and all he hears is, "Pay your tithe!"

All I can say is, thank you God for not making me Christian like them, with apologies to the Tax Collector over there!
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by budaatum: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
DEcclesia:
let me presume they are on stage acting film because I don't think a reasonable and conscious lady will do this for whatever sake.
True o. They could have taken this nonsense from the latest Nollywood movie just to make fun of Christians like Deeper Life's fake 35000 bed hospital!
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

That guy is not a true Pastor.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by franky317: 7:09am On May 01, 2018
spencekat:
That guy is not a true Pastor.

You are judging him. Do u want God to punish u?

How did u know he is not a true pastor? Are u God? Do u think God will not instruct the pastor to act like that if he thinks the womans problems lies underneath her panties?

Because u have reservations for a womans underwears and privates does not mean God will not do his work.

U better repent for judging?

If i may ask... what makes Oyedepo a man of God?
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by spencekat(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2018
franky317:

You are judging him. Do u want God to punish u?

How did u know he is not a true pastor? Are u God? Do u think God will not instruct the pastor to act like that if he thinks the womans problems lies underneath her panties?

Because u have reservations for a womans underwears and privates does not mean God will not do his work.

U better repent for judging?

If i may ask... what makes Oyedepo a man of God?
God Can NEVER instruct him to do so.
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Opelwonder(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
the pant is already wet, that's why it didn't fold
mtseeew... nonsense talk. is it the whole pant that got wet? even the side? Na wa oo. I know most of you on nairaland hate pastors but at least u should be able to use ur common sense atimes. he removed pant like that and nobody in the church complained. the lady look liked she was showing him something on her knees and a sharp blogger kuku edit the thing in order to trend
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Opelwonder:
mtseeew... nonsense talk. is it the whole pant that got wet? even the side? Na wa oo. I know most of you on nairaland hate pastors but at least u should be able to use ur common sense atimes. he removed pant like that and nobody in the church complained. the lady look liked she was showing him something on her knees and a sharp blogger kuku edit the thing in order to trend
abeg go court go argue the case
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7038543_img20180428091229790_jpeg7867ca993ee90184242937c4b089a3f8

An Endtime Zambian fake prophet portraying himself to be a Man of God has been shot to the edge of criticisms after photos of him taking off a matured lady’s pant in front of Congregation started circulating online.

According to Offwell Sikazwe who shared the story on a Zambian Facebook groups wrote,

"FAKE PROPHETS PLZ LADIES DONT DO THIS TAKE YO PROBLEMS TO JESUS THAN TO A PROPHETS HAPPY SABBATH”

A Facebook User reacting to the story said;

“I don’t blame the pastor I blame the Women they Respect Pastors more their Husbands ,women were is your faith?”

News by Joelsblog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/end-time-fake-prophet-ask-lady-to-remove-her-pant-in-front-of-congregation-photos/

stop posting fake storiea
Re: Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo by Godssword1(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
BREAKING CHRISTIAN NEWS, END TIME HEADLINES, DAILY DEVOTIONALS, LIFE-TRANSFORMING TEACHINGS, EBOOKS AND LOTS MORE @

https://WWW.PURITYPOSTS.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.