Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

This Is My Story: It Will Inspire You To Financial Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is My Story: It Will Inspire You To Financial Success (871 Views)

MY STORY: It Might Touch Someone Reading This / Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Story: It Will Inspire You To Financial Success by frankwealth: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Okay guys, I am not going to pamper you guys with words like I always do, this time around, I am going to be blunt and in fact, brutal with the truth about my life; what I have been through, where I am coming from, etc...I am doing all these to challenge you and to inspire you to financial success because that's the only way to make you act and fight against that spirit of poverty and financial lack holding you down for long now.

I used to be broke, I mean very broke. So before I move on, let me be Frank with you, I have been a broke ass guy, to the extent I shared a room with two other friends and later one of us left, and my other friend who had been single for close to a decade, lol, funny right? Yeah, that's the story of majority of realistic and focused broke guys...so back to my story, not long after one of my friends I was living with; in fact I was squatting with, I used squatting because the two of them were the original owners of the room before I came on board to join them....like two weeks after one of us left the dungeon after luck smiled on him and he got a nice job, so he left us behind, my second friend miraculously met a girl who he luckily convinced to become his night nurse.

........I happened to be among the best graduating students with the highest CGPA in my time; the 3rd i think, its not my making, its a gift from God, I never failed any exam right from nursery school...exam success was never lacking on my side and even after school and NYSC, I excelled in various company aptitude tests; NNPC, Mobil, NLNG, SAIPEM, Glo, DHL, TSL, ManTrac (CAT), Total, Schlumberger, NBC (Coca Cola), etc. I passed all these companies' aptitude tests but still they won't give me the job.

In fact, I passed NNPC and NLNG interviews after passing their aptitude tests but I got disqualified for NLNG job offer after I passed the interview because of age falsification; I reduced my age by 1yr then; i learnt a lesson from that experience, always stand on the truth no matter the situation.

Continued.....

.......You are the most brilliant student in your class now does not mean you will be the richest or the most successful unless you start now to equip yourself beyond academic and book success. Don't rely so much on your academic qualification; be it Bsc, HND, NCE, Masters, PhD, etc, they don't guarantee financial success in our today world, so what guarantees financial success today you may ask? Read on....and don't miss any of My Story series I will be sharing here as new blog posts....continued.....

You can read up or follow up on my story series and other tips on how to become financially free on my blog here>>>www.frankwealth.com

More series coming....

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Story: It Will Inspire You To Financial Success by Ganjafama(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2018
If you can't continue your story here forget it cos I ain't clicking no link.

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Business For Free With Telegram And Get Many Customers. / u-Snapp Launches app In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of Used Items to end users / How I Make Posts On All Front Page On Nairaland Without Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.