Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success (664 Views)

21 Quotes That (if Applied) Change You Into A Better Person / Monday Motivation ( A Story That Will Inspire You) / This Is My Story: It Will Inspire You To Financial Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success by Crayonforest: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Top 20 Quotes that will inspire you to achieve success

Entrepreneurship is a very lonely journey full of many ups and downs. There are sometimes you feel like giving up, there are sometimes you are overwhelmed that you begin to consider quitting. There are many who have passed through that turbulent water and they succeeded. These quotes Compilation will inspire you to go out there and achieve great things.

Here are the top 20 Quotes that will charge you.

Walt Disney: “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”

Robert H. Schuller: “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”

Oprah Winfrey: “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”

Mandy Hale: “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”

“If we tried to think of a good idea, we wouldn’t have been able to think of a good idea. You just have to find the solution for a problem in your own life.” -Brian Chesky, Co-founder of Airbnb

“When in doubt, bootstrap. Using your own personal resources is the easiest way to start a business. You don’t have to convince investors about the merits of your idea. You just have to convince yourself.” -Ryan Holmes, Co-founder of Hootsuite

“You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” -Jessica Herrin, founder and CEO of Stella & Dot

“I try not to focus on the negatives and limitation. I just work hard and make sure I deliver with the opportunity given to me.”- Kemi Adetiba, Film Maker and TV Personality

“I enjoy myself a lot but I derive more joy in working. I believe in hard work and one of my business success secrets is hard work. It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2am and wake up by 5am. I don’t rest until I achieve something.” -Aliko Dangote, president of Dangote Group and the richest man in Africa.

“Be diligent to succeed as there is always a way where there seems to be no way, only the persistent and diligent find it.”- Folorunsho Alakija, Richest Woman in Nigeria.

“I love transformation. I love to see someone go from nothing to something.” Ty Bello, Celebrity Photographer IN Nigeria

“If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.” -Sallie Krawcheck, Co-founder of Ellevest

Thomas Edison: “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

Jeff Bezos: “Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.”

“The difference between a successful and non-successful leader is the quality of decisions you make.”-Tony Elumelu

“I built a conglomerate and emerged the richest black man in the world in 2008 but it didn’t happen overnight. It took me thirty years to get to where I am today. Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It’s not going to work. To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme.”- Aliko Dangote

Jack Ma: “In carrying out e-commerce, the most important thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now with passion, to keep it up.”

“Never allow the perception of others to play a substantial part in your own vision of yourself and your future.”-Jim Ovia

“As a founder, lay all the possible scenarios — from best to worst — in front of you, so you don’t get surprised when something happens.” -Brian Wong, Co-founder of Kiip

“…What a man really needs in life is to break the barriers of limitations and achieve his dreams. With this, you can ride the storms of life without losing your head.”-Cletus Ibeto

In conclusion, take these my special Quotes.

Failures gives a room to have a better version of yourself

Hard Work will get you started but passion will help you to be successful.

If you have an idea, launch it now and learn the lessons and gather the experience to improve ans scale your startup.

Life is so unpredictable, while you are expecting success and expect failure and disappointment. Always make up your mind to move on.

https://crayonforest.com/2020/02/16/top-20-quots-tha…o-achieve-sucess/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Achieve Success by Crayonforest: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Happy Monday

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Declares N200 Billion Profit After Tax / Start-up Business Plan - The Benefits / Vps/rdp Is Available For Your Usa,uk,canada And Australia Fiverr Or Upwork Accou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.