Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State (681 Views)

The Joint Action Committee (JAC) Of NASU & SSANU Of Micheal Okpara University Of / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State by Edyfuzi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
MOUAU MOURNS AS VC DECLARES APRIL 28
'BLACK SATURDAY'
Atansi Dominic reporting.....
An overspeeding Sienna vehicle void of
passengers from Akwaibom state yesterday
knocked down a 400L Mouau student of
Agricultural Economics department by name
Obinna Chiaha who was on his way to
purchase fuel from City base station in the
company of his friends.
It was reported that the driver of the Sienna
was trying to overtake a trailer vehicle
when he accidentally hit the victim who was
crossing to the other side of the road.
The victim who was unconscious after the
impact was immediately rushed to a nearby
hospital 'Amara Jane Hospital' around dozie
way but was later transferred to FMC where
he was confirmed dead by the doctor.
His remains has been taken to Madonna
mortuary while the driver is currently in
the custody of security agency and his car
set ablaze by angry students.
The vice chancellor on hearing this has
declared today being Saturday,28 april 2018
as BLACK SATURDAY to mourn the dead.
May the soul of Obinna Ochiaha and the
souls of all the faithful departed through the
mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
Rip Obinna Ochiaha.......

1 Share

Re: Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State by NwaAmaikpe: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Obinna must have led a very carefree life.

If he could have a photoshoot with such an oversized, rumpled shirt;
then it's safe to say he may not have been paying attention to on-coming traffic when crossing the mainroad.

I really feel bad for the owner of the vehicle that was set ablaze. Such a loss to him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State by Edyfuzi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obinna must have led a very carefree life.

If he could have a photoshoot with such an oversized, rumpled shirt;
then it's safe to say he may not have been paying attention to on-coming traffic when crossing the mainroad.

I really feel bad for the owner of the vehicle that was set ablaze. Such a loss to him.
sometimes i wonder if some people are human...what if this was your brother or relation would you say same thing....
U are not to blame sha...i blame the person who gave you access to phone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State by jqueen054: 12:03am On May 01, 2018
Its just sad, obinna aka sk..was more than a friend to me
I remember the day I asked him the meaning of sk
He said
It meant
Slim khalifa
Sometimes kool
And successful king
He was more than a good guy
Loved by all that ever crossed path with him

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Announces Free-wifi Installation Plan For Public Schools, Bus Terminals / Billionaire, E-money, Gives Away Car, Bikes To His Villagers (pics) / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.