Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! (2513 Views)

Latest Naija Music - Download Here / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
audio:

NO COMMENT

However, agree with Ibkaye (never thought i'll ever say that in my lifetime), 100%. Best hiphop offering i've heard this year. Fresh Fire.
you're funny smiley

I was actually joking cheesy

I'll have a listen.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Mekdoss:

If you listen well to the 2nd verse in Joyride, you will see that he does a bit. I'm not saying exactly the same, but similar.

u need some wax for your ears mate. . .  grin

he raps very fast in Joyride but that doesnt mean he is rapping like busta

ibkaye:

you're funny smiley

I was actually joking cheesy

I'll have a listen.

i thought as much. . . . . grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nwags: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2010
DaGrin final yarns is the best tribute of all of the ones released, including MI's own. At least it's the one me personally is feeling. The words touched me. RIP DaGrin.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by megatronz: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nwags:

DaGrin final yarns is the best tribute of all of the ones released, including MI's own. At least it's the one me personally is feeling. The words touched me. RIP DaGrin.

RIP Dagrin. I think he just said what boys were thinking generally.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nwags: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2010
megatronz:

RIP Dagrin. I think he just said what boys were thinking generally.

Very true. He did justice to that drop the world beat
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ezebaba: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
SCHOOL DAZE IS A COMPLETE JAAAAAMMMM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MY WHITE FRIENDS ARE BUMPING THIS LIKE NO MANS BIZ! K16 - REPPING NAIJA PROUD!!
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2010
everyone is happy for k16, even me that i used to like unseen more than 16,,
when you are good you are good! , even the hardest of critics cant even criticise u, i pray k16 comes twice as hard in the album, if he does, he goes str8 to the A-list!!!! junkie na lie
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

when you are good you are good! , even the hardest of critics cant even criticise u, i pray k16 comes twice as hard in the album, if he does, he goes str8 to the A-list!!!! junkie na lie

It's very true. As you rightly said, he is standing on his own. Normally, what we get is recycled american rappers in Nigerian bodies. We have our own sean paul (pype), jay Z (vector), Lil wayne/ kanye (MI), TI (Twizzle), Sean Kingston (Wizkid), etc. so good to see some innovation and originality. The more i listen the more i like it.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2010
audio:

It's very true. As you rightly said, he is standing on his own. Normally, what we get is recycled american rappers in Nigerian bodies. We have our own sean paul (pype), jay Z (vector), Lil wayne/ kanye (MI), TI (Twizzle), Sean Kingston (Wizkid), etc. so good to see some innovation and originality. The more i listen the more i like it.

I dont really agree with your anyalsis, its too simplistic and a little insulting to label everybody like that. In fact mekdoss said on this thread that k16 was rapping like Busta Rhymes. shocked shocked

People can always find a similarity between rappers. I don't think that is recycling as you have put it.

ofokaofoki:

no be lie grin cool

I don't think that anyone can deny that the TTTS EP is one the strongest offerings from any Naija rapper this year. I play the EP from beginning to end each time.

If he is able to surpass this on the album [b]and [/b]with proper promotion, then without any doubt k16 will blow like nitro.

Some of the beats on TTTS are mad sick. 'no dey run' is my current favourite. . . .
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2010
rapjunkie:

In fact mekdoss said on this thread that k16 was rapping like Busta Rhymes
People can always find a similarity between rappers. I don't think that is recycling as you have put it.

He actually said
Mekdoss:

My own favorite track is joyride. The beat is just crazy and he is rapping like busta rhymes.
He was referring to one specific track, not the whole EP. Anyway, na you get your mouth. I agree with the rest of your reply so no yawa.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2010
audio:

He actually said  He was referring to one specific track, not the whole EP. Anyway, na you get your mouth. I agree with the rest of your reply so no yawa.

thank you. . . .  grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by eldee(m): 4:04am On Jun 17, 2010
MPD!!! .
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by ofokaofoki: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

MPD!!! .

what do u mean eldee, u mean rapjunkie is audio or what?
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

MPD!!!                                                 .

eldee is still smarting over my annihilation of MI on various threads over the past few weeks tongue.  u need to grow up and wipe your snot with a tissue young lady.

nothing to say on this thread apart from MPD. . . . . pathetic!!
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by eldee(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
ofokaofoki:

what do u mean eldee, u mean rapjunkie is audio or what?

Well . . . you tell me, I thought it was obvious.

rapjunkie:

eldee is still smarting over my annihilation of MI on various threads over the past few weeks tongue.  u need to grow up and wipe your snot with a tissue young lady.

nothing to say on this thread apart from MPD. . . . . pathetic!!

Dude . . . the only thing I have to say is, multiple usernames is so old-school . . . even the famous Bolaji outgrew it ages ago.
[b]Remember I'm a moderator.
[/b]Besides you should be happy that I'm helping you promote your guy, it saves you time wasted on a new username.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

Dude . . . the only thing I have to say is, multiple usernames is so old-school . . . even the famous Bolaji outgrew it ages ago.
Remember I'm a moderator.
[/b]Besides [b]y
ou should be happy that I'm helping you promote your guy, it saves you time wasted on a new username.

Help promote who?. . .r u 4 real?. . . so u mean u can stoop this low to discredit Rapjunkie? Using your status as a moderator to mislead others on this forum.

It must be very difficult for you sitting in that jail cell in yorkshire pretending your outside in the real world.

very sad indeed.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Mekdoss: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
rapjunkie:

Help promote who?. . .r u 4 real?. . . so u mean u can stoop this low to discredit Rapjunkie? Using your status as a moderator to mislead others on this forum.

It must be very difficult for you sitting in that jail cell in yorkshire pretending your outside in the real world.

very sad indeed.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

[b]Remember I'm a moderator.
[/b]Besides you should be happy that I'm helping you promote your guy, it saves you time wasted on a new username.

So out of everything you said here, not even one word about the actual topic. I thought this was a music forum. The purpose being to discuss music and all it's intricacies. If you must comment at least comment on the music as well. Conspiracy theories can come later.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
lmao! cheesy
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by eldee(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
@RJ and clones

I don't have time for this . . . we all know who's being the kid here.
I do hope you grow up, and erm, I do wish K16 well, it's bout time, he's been here for way to long but hasn't influenced anything.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

@RJ and clones

I don't have time for this . . . we all know who's being the kid here.
I do hope you grow up, and erm, I do wish K16 well, it's bout time, he's been here for way to long but hasn't influenced anything.

whatever eldee. . . . . . . na u carry ur nonsense come here. . . . .

next time when u see my post just keep  lipsrsealed
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by eldee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
rapjunkie:

whatever eldee. . . . . . . na u carry your nonsense come here. . . . .

next time when u see my post just keep  lipsrsealed

Hehehe . . . you should have used Mekdoss for this one.
Or did you forget the password??
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . you should have used Mekdoss for this one.
Or did you forget the password??

clutching at straws are we?. . . . tongue

nothing to say?. . . . .  tongue

dont worry eldee. . . . .in another 5 years u might be able to make parole and actually meet your idol MI in the flesh   wink grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by eldee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
rapjunkie:

clutching at straws are we?. . . . tongue

nothing to say?. . . . .  tongue

dont worry eldee. . . . .in another 5 years u might be able to make parole and actually meet your idol MI in the flesh   wink grin

Well, I've seen M.I live . . . play another card.
As I said, I don't have time for this . . . you can continue discussing with your clones, I've got Kaita to attend to.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

Well, I've seen M.I live . . . play another card.
As I said, I don't have time for this . . . you can continue discussing with your clones, I've got Kaita to attend to.

Well i have to admit, Kaita does need seeing to. Oya go. As for your other comments, if you didn't have time, why did you come in the first place? You never have anything positive to say, so why comment at all. The guy is good. He will blow either way.
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by rapjunkie(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

Well,I've seen M.I live . . . play another card.

the  problem with Nigeria is that we choose the wrong people for important jobs. . . . eldee is a moderater for NL . . . .Kaita is an international football player for Nigeria.

. . . i rest my case   grin
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2010
rapjunkie:

the  problem with Nigeria is that we choose the wrong people for important jobs. . . . eldee is a moderater for NL . . . .Kaita is an international football player for Nigeria.

. . . i rest my case   grin

Where is Lalaboi? In fairness he was not exactly Mr efficiency, but he was much better than this guy
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by obinodmx: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South E. P - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE!! by audio: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2010
Will defo be there. Been wanting to see Mode9 for a minute. K16 is a good part of the bargain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stills (pictures) From Ice Prince's Official Oleku Video Shoot / License - Babbu Mann Punjabi Song Lyrics / DOWNLOAD ZIP/ALBUM: Strongman – 10am (full Album Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.