Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment (2019 Views)

Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by bola4dprec(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki pushed me to move the motion for the impeachment of Pre. Buhari just to threaten the president as a political cover for us (SENATORS) As you know our deputy Senate president is under investigation, one of us Senator from delta was in prison and our own Dino is been threaten with recall and rest of senators.

Am very much surprise how most senator turned their back against us me and my motion seconder! Is very unfortunate, we have been betrayed, they have succeeded in setting us up against the presidency! My Governor is very angry with me, he refuse to pick my calls, some people in my constituency are threatening me am scared.

Don't blame me rather blame the SP he staged managed every thing.

Am not ready for any confrontation with presidency. By Monday I shall address a nation press conference.

Sen. Matthew Urhoghide

1 Like

Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by Pierohandsome: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
This op cn lie eh!

the senator never made such statement
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by Otapipia: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
This your post lacks requisite credibility to want being posted, however as it is customary here, everything goes.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by GeneralOjukwu: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hihihi.

Desperation can make folks type rubbish
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by CharleyBright(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
All these yeye OPs on Nairsland. You can only do this rubbish lies of a story in Nigeria and go free.
In sane climes, even where there is freedom of speech, the freedom of speech can attract jail terms when the speech so freely expressed is a lie and one that defames.

Nigeria is a lawless country .. So you can enjoy your freedom to express lies.
I pray your lies and mischieg lands you in big trouble some day.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by CharleyBright(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
CharleyBright:

All these yeye OPs on Nairsland. You can only do this rubbish lies of a story in Nigeria and go free.
In sane climes, even where there is freedom of speech, the freedom of speech can attract jail terms when the speech so freely expressed is a lie and one that defames.

Nigeria is a lawless country .. So you can enjoy your freedom to express lies.
I pray your lies and mischieg lands you in big trouble some day.
Re: Senate President Bukola Saraki Pushed Me To Move The Motion For The Impeachment by okk4sure: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Go & ask Orubebe hw he faired after pulling dt stunt during the counting of the election result....?O.Y.O!D news is fake anyway.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On The Osun Election / What If Yoruba And Igbo Share A Common Lineage / This Yoruba Man Michael S. Wealth Died In Ghana, Notify His Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.