Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM (1007 Views)

Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. / Dog Training Tips For Beginners And New Dog Owners. / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
if you are a fan of either dog or rabbits n you want to be added to either of the watsapp groups simply watsapp this numb 07053020957 telling the group you want to be added to, or both groups if you want, free for all.. the concept is learning n sharing ideas on the animal's care, needs, feeding, etc, dont bring your bitcoin crap or you'll get blocked... 07053020957
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by Oloweh: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please add me to the group.... 08135636776
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
too many people are getting kicked out on a daily bases and am sure they are nairalanders, note that the group admins have a strict policy against advertising on weekdays, ADs are reserved till weekends.. d group was opened for educational purposes only n not for business
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by tochlight(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls add 07061044879
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2018
watsapp this number to join rather than posting your number here, d admin isn't on nairaland to copy dem... watsapp 0705 302 0957
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Iv sent a message to the watsapp number
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
aii ..
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by prinzetobi: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
I honestly hope this isn't another commerce oriented dog group.
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 10:27am On May 01, 2018
there are rules against that
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 7:35pm On May 05, 2018
don't drop your numbers here ooh... message the number provided
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 1:57am On May 09, 2018
just to keep relevant
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by kushlord: 12:43pm On May 10, 2018
*RULEZ*

This group's discussion should be based on dogs, n nothing else... Not everybody wants to get a buzzer about bitcoin, ponzi scheme. Make money online, and such ,
We also do not encourage advertising your dogs for sale, however if you need a dog feel free to ask breeders to contact you by posting your preferred breed and price range..

*Please do not negotiate publicly, or post anything not related to dogs here*
For breeders we'll reserve weekends for your dog adverts on this group..
*Advertise on a week day n you'll get blocked, post anything not related to animals eg ponzi scheme, scam n get blocked*

Have A Great Day��
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by Hitmeupkushlord: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kushlord hit me up man. I know that kid that's always screwing you over. Jorge Chavez... I wanna take his place
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by bassdow: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
kushlord:
if you are a fan of either dog or rabbits n you want to be added to either of the watsapp groups simply watsapp this numb 07053020957 telling the group you want to be added to, or both groups if you want, free for all.. the concept is learning n sharing ideas on the animal's care, needs, feeding, etc, dont bring your bitcoin crap or you'll get blocked... 07053020957

Used to be an ADMIN in DogLovas group, and an ordinary member in RABBITKINGDOM till whatsApp ban our account for whatever reason best known to them
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by Hitmeupkushlord: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2023
How do I contact him
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by Nancy311: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am trying to contact the number on WhatsApp but after refreshing m6 contacts it's still not available on my WhatsApp, Please can you add me up to the two groups 09138190311
Re: DOGLOVAZ and RABBITKINGDOM by bassdow: 5:54pm On Feb 17
kushlord:
*RULEZ*

This group's discussion should be based on dogs, n nothing else... Not everybody wants to get a buzzer about bitcoin, ponzi scheme. Make money online, and such ,
We also do not encourage advertising your dogs for sale, however if you need a dog feel free to ask breeders to contact you by posting your preferred breed and price range..

*Please do not negotiate publicly, or post anything not related to dogs here*
For breeders we'll reserve weekends for your dog adverts on this group..
*Advertise on a week day n you'll get blocked, post anything not related to animals eg ponzi scheme, scam n get blocked*

Have A Great Day��

(1) (Reply)

Active Caucasian Female Dog For Sale / Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.