Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career (10459 Views)

3 Things To Consider Before You Change Your Career / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career by chikachuks1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
DChriz:

This is a topic that should go beyond here. I see a bigger picture where we can volunteer to discuss this in secondary schools. I know of a program called "Catch Them Young" which is targeted at secondary school students to understand the rudiments of Engineering (i.e Problems that Engineering has solved thereby opening their minds beyond the classroom).

Back to the subject: I am a product of Passion and doggedness, I was denied Engineering severally but I kept trying against the odds even with parents denial to throw me off because I became talk of town: I got that same course, graduated top of my class and currently practicing. I believe if it was not engineering I wont be relevant.

Nice one sir how can i get more information about the catch them young program. Perhaps if you can chat me up on whatsapp via 07064635053

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career by ymsoy: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career by mightyjosh: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
All this are trashb..in Nigeria we don't follow passion we follow up what make money
Secondly,nobody just want to read any how course ...JAMB has failed many too many times they settle for what is given to them by the School

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Older People Under You At Work? / Which Skill Should He Go For? / Working As A Teller In A Bank And Working In An Accounting/audting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.