Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) (2795 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by samysamy: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Senate President Saraki,APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu and others attended the presentation and launching of books on the biography of His Highness, Maj. Gen. Muhammad Iyasu Bashar (CFR), the Emir of Gwandu.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/sarakitinubuothers-at-book-launch-on.html?m=1

Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by Donpresh95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
ọkay

3 Likes

Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by softmind24: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked
Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by shallysgirl: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wey the look
Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by Mr2wealth: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
This guy just feels like posting lobish grin
Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by Vikkie14: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
I just wasted my time and data in clicking this.

1 Like

Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by YorubaMod(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Biko remind me, what do i need this pple for? sad

1 Like

Re: See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) by arabmoney101(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pussy gang

(1) (Reply)

See Atiku's Response To Ben Bruce Outburst To Umahi's Reaction On Obi's Choice / Pressure Mounted On Kwankwaso To Hire Crowd For Atiku Campaign-pics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.