Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) (29131 Views)

South Koreans Become Younger Under New Age-counting Law / South Koreans Become Younger Overnight After Country Scraps ‘Korean Age’ / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am very happy they're happy.

World peace!.

1 Like

Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tocheagle:
I pray this Peace lasts, i hope its not one of those endtimes peace in the Bible that will happen before a super war breaks out . My opinion though

That one is in Israel.

Don't worry, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is working on that one........

Any time soon.......

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by MARKETfund: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tocheagle:
I pray this Peace lasts, i hope its not one of those endtimes peace in the Bible that will happen before a super war breaks out . My opinion though

You are spiritually alert.

Keenly observing
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Donsammi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dembabayusuf728:
Hh
you legit? whatsapp number ish
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Donsammi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dembabayusuf728:
Hh
you legit? whatsapp number ish
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Elliot2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Solstar:
Next will be unity of Israel and Palestine, then the entire world will be united and the masses will clamor for cancellation of VISAs programs and the masses will rise against all of their country's government.

Then the New World Order.
This shit will happen in our life time,I swear! I have had a dream about it.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
South Korea is as quiet as usual.no noticeable celebrations.maybe is because of the area am staying.bosan.its jst business as usual.so quiet country
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by redcliff: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Tocheagle:

actually the scriptures is being fulfilled. the end time is upon us.

1 Like

Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Mujtahida: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
ottohan:
I dont think the Deep States will want any reunification of any sorts
You know the deep state.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Explorers:
South Koreans watch a telecast of the two leaders giving a joint press conference
i heard that North Koreans are left in the dark about this peace agreement. I do like you you to please verify this and if possible post a thread about it. Thanks
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Keywordconcept(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2018
This is good
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2018
bauer93:

Maybe after eternity
We are in eternity already, we are eternal.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by 7lives: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
daveP:
Hope this won't be used when we Nigerians are Tryna uphold the cause of the north and South going their separate ways?

I stand with Trump's view. Only time will tell.

Total disintegration of Nigeria, which one be SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Make everyone answer their papa name jor.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by GreenCap: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
miqos02:
what caused the war in te first place?

communism (Russia, USSR) in the North and capitalism (America, USA) in the South.

Japan colonized Korea before the first world war till after the second world war.

Colonel Achuzie of Biafra army formerly of Nigeria army and previously part of British West Africa frontier force, is a veteran of the korean war 1953
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by does3(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thank gracious God, but I'm still wondering what changed Kim's mind.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
they hve every reason to celebrate because grom this moment on they would no longer be afraid of being Nuked by kim.
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
GreenCap:

communism (Russia, USSR) in the North and capitalism (America, USA) in the South.

Japan colonized Korea before the first world war till after the second world war.

Colonel Achuzie of Biafra army formerly of Nigeria army and previously part of British West Africa frontier force, is a veteran of the korean war 1953
so they were united before the first and second world wars?

hmmm
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Dembabayusuf728:
Hh
how far? I need paid vpn. USA number, paid sites login plus grammaly account
Re: South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2018
chuksanambra:

Lol
Which end times?

Orisajefo bought a jet in 2013, Abel Damina bought his in 2014, Adeboye bought a new Jet in 2016, Jeremiah Fufeyin bought in 2018 and you're all waiting for end times.

Keep waiting for end times signs, your Pastors know better.
What! Jeremiah Fufeyin bought a jet? So soon? O mehn, this business is paying seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.