Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) (23352 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
The only business Buhari has invested in is the business of terrorism
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by justtoodark: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
descartes400:
Atiku was disrespectful!

tahhh...all blacks become like that when they are around whites.....
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oh heaven this is total damage control. This is nuclear bomb attack.

Where are them the apc rats? Display your foolishness again we are waiting to read from you and your liar moha-mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
KO cheesy
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Donpresh95(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
sharap, after all I'm not even sure if you have PVC.
Want do you really want?

People like you, will hate and criticise everybody but do one thing you can't do.

I'm ATIKULATING.... grin grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by cold(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well dayum! Truer words have never been spoken
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by sujexy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
Atiku can say whatever he likes..buh that Aso Rock? He wont even get close

Just as he loved Genevieve so much but couldnt get to sniff even her pants

Abi na me dey reason like a backward clock? grin
ee be like headache still d hold u since after yesterday jumaat head slam you did shey??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1 person grin grin

PDP will transform Nigeria- Atiku 1998.

AC will transform Nigeria- Atiku 2006.
Oh no,
PDP will transform Nigeria- Atiku 2009.

PDP will transform Nigeria- Atiku 2011.
Oh sorry,

APC will transform Nigeria- Atiku 2015.
Oh sorry,

PDP will transform Nigeria- Atiku 2018

Continue to entertain the pigs of Biafra, You can only be the President of Biafra.

i saw pigs flying over a well developed country side while your people languish as their slaves

You must get a job and develop your passion from hate

it will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by SoNature(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
In a sane clime, Buhari has no business being president

A man who has never stood out in any endeavor in his life

Tribalism isn't done dealing with Nigerians yet
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
GOFRONT:
In the End who will Rule come 2019??
Obj must come back, he is the best of all the criminals
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by bendike: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1 person grin grin

Oh no,

Oh sorry,

Oh sorry,

Continue to entertain the pigs of Biafra, You can only be the President of Biafra.
If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, silence is golden.
Atiku made very valid points!
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:
And what businesses does Atiku have apart from parading the corridors of power and corruption in his babariga?

Same sh1t different toilets.

Aside Dantata/Dangote people, he's one of the biggest employers in 9ja. Not just his university in Yola. Agro-allied, plastic and others. A businessman of many decades.
In a serious country Atiku and fellow looters should not even smell ward Councillor office sef. But at least he's one of the few looters who invested heavily in 9ja and created jobs.
Yes they are all rotten just a matter of who has fewer maggots in them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by b5ive(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Narldon:

No matter How Tired or Stressed I am...

Seeing Buhari on TV gives Me Energy to stand up and Turn off the TV
[b][/b]savage 100%.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by livinbygrace: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Bros you sef need to be overly desperate.

Desperate for sense.

How is Atiku not better that Buhari? Are you thinking at all?

No difference between Atiku and Buhari .The later is just desperate for power and wants to use every opportunity to garner sympathy votes from the masses and i belt You he would even do worse than this present government ,which was Samething that happened during Jonathan .So open your eyes else we will fall into same ditch .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

Aside Dantata/Dangote people, he's one of the biggest employers in 9ja. Not just his university in Yola. Agro-allied, plastic and others. A businessman of many decades.
In a serious country Atiku and fellow looters should not even smell ward Councillor office sef. But at least he's one of the few looters who invested heavily in 9ja and created jobs.
Yes they are all rotten just a matter of who has fewer maggots in them. grin

I'm glad you agree that the source of his wealth is through looting.

But while you think that he should be forgiven because he's established his businesses in Nigeria probably providing jobs for a handful, I say crucify him because for every looting he's partaken in he's deprived millions of Nigerians their livelihood.

No matter how many companies he's founded can he employ even up to 1 million Nigerians? And at minimum wage probably?

No, I say let's castrate all of them and lock them up in an underground dungeon.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Counselor123: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1 person grin grin

Oh no,

Oh sorry,

Oh sorry,

Has he ever been given the chance?
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by OtorStrain(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Atiku! Stop comouflaging urself as though u're different. U're also the same shit as Baba Buhari, so just leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:

I'm glad you agree that the source of his wealth is through looting.

But while you think that he should be forgiven because he's established his businesses in Nigeria probably providing jobs for a handful, I say crucify him because for every looting he's partaken in he's deprived millions of Nigerians their livelihood.

Yes we want them all in jail. But let us be realistic. The rich corrupt people control everything. They have cornered the yam and hold the knife.

The real laziness of the youth is the mental one. Not being able to look beyond petty arguments over tribe, political party, etc.

No matter how many companies he's founded can he employ even up to 1 million Nigerians? And at minimum wage probably?

No, I say let's castrate all of them and lock them up in an underground dungeon.
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Eduboy1990: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
APC government should provide the job or stop calling Nigeria youth lazy , because Nigeria youth are willing to work but there's no job for them
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Atiku/Fayose 2019!
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by sexdoll: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1 person grin grin

Oh no,

Oh sorry,

Oh sorry,

But then, there's no biafra yet.

So are you indirectly trying to say that atiku will never be a president in his life at all at all? wink grin grin
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by authority2006(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:
All his points are valid
Atiku 2019

And so fvcking what? How many people did Obama employed in his business before becoming a president? How many presidents throughout the world were/are employer of labour?
To Atiku, not every citizen is interested in reaping off his country just to become an employer of labour. Taking billion of naira from the system fraudulently and giving peanuts back to the citizens in the form enslavement called jobs. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
descartes400:

Atiku was disrespectful!
angry grin
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
authority2006:

And so fvcking what? How many people did Obama employed in his business before becoming a president? How many presidents throughout the world were/are employer of labour?
To Atiku, not every citizen is interested in reaping off his country just to become an employer of labour. Taking billion of naira from the system fraudulently and giving peanuts back to the citizens in the form enslavement called jobs. Lol.

You didn't make an iota of sense

Can you compare Obama and buhari ?

Obama is intelligent is buhari at all?

Obama is a highly educated individual is buhari educated at all?

Obama is asute , well mannered , civilized and a progressive is buhari any of these ?

Obama respected people's and cultures does buhari ?

Obama was an excellent leader has buhari ever been ?

Nexttime.compare buhari with his mates not his betters , buharis mates are the likes of Idi Amin, Mugabe, Zuma , Abacha et Al

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by authority2006(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Desperate for sense.

Femi Adesina has said it. You people (IPOB and PDP members and sympathisers) who are demarketing Fulanis are also the ones who will market Fulanis in 2019. Big tasks ahead of you guys. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's both unfair and untrue.

Hundreds of Fulani herdsmen are under the services of Buhari who has effectively run the country like his family business where his kids school abroad and are treated overseas with impoverished tax payer's money.
A personal business where individuals are hired based on preference and not on merit..

So when the President says Nigerian youths are lazybones who want everything done for them; he is definitely right.

Because the only Nigerian youth he knows is his son Yusuf; who has no job, who didn't even go for NYSC yet could afford a multimillion naira power bike and when he is sick; he expects to be treated abroad.

At Yusuf's age, Buhari was already a platoon commander in the military.

Atiku by all standards is just overly desperate to become President but the sad fact is that; there is no proof he will do any better than the current failure he wants to replace.
He should save himself the stress, Nigerians are wiser now. He will not smell that seat of power.
Our Mumu don do.

Ah no sure say your own Mumu don do this one wey you still tok like this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by authority2006(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

You didn't make an iota of sense

Can you compare Obama and buhari ?

Obama is intelligent is buhari at all?

Obama is a highly educated individual is buhari educated at all?

Obama is asute , well mannered , civilized and a progressive is buhari any of these ?

Obama respected people's and cultures does buhari ?

Obama was an excellent leader has buhari ever been ?

Nexttime.compare buhari with his mates not his betters , buharis mates are the likes of Idi Amin, Mugabe, Zuma , Abacha et Al

You can write epistles, my point made. I'm not here for goalposts shifting. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by antyokya: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Desperate for sense.

Atiku's corpse would collect awards for good governance where a living Buhari would give him guard of honor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by mamawin(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
We voted Buhari because Jonathan was not an option, fine. I asked my husband the other day to name five Nigerians that he believes can rule effectively. He mentioned some names and I agreed two of the five can, if given the chance. Nairalanders, I put it to you, we want Buhari out, yes, who are those Nigerians you would have loved to see in the ring?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
authority2006:

You can write epistles, my point made. I'm not here for goalposts shifting. Lol.

You shifted the goal post by daring to.comoare Obama.with a defunct failed uneducated leader in a third world under developed country
Re: Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) by expert234: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
From 1 person grin grin

Oh no,

Oh sorry,

Oh sorry,

Atiku isn't different from Buhari. Both are bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje Blasts Tinubu: Pharaoh, Let My People Go / Olu Of Warri Ogiame Atuwatse Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.