Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer (40541 Views)

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2018
keetel:
People are vey hateful and full of spite here with unnecessary comments,
@ksslib i love the pictures. They're good considering that u took it with ur phone camera and u said no filter was used in most of them.
I can't even take a good selfie so well done
Thanks. Just keep trying. You'll get better with time and learn what to and what not to do.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2018
chukxie:
@ Op: Nice photos. Really nice. Keep it up. I love taking photos, too - DSL and mobile phone photos. And yes, I'm a Samsung Galaxy Note fan!
Thanks man. I appreciate.

Yea I love the note series too. Such beasts. My dream phone is the galaxy note 8... I have a massive crush on it. grin
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
kyutepanda:
does anybody else see this as awesome damn i love it.....photography my crush
Thank you.. kiss
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Basiljoe:
This is really inspiring. More grease to your elbow ksslib.
Thanks alot man. I appreciate.

Glad I could inspire in my own little way.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Saintmary:
Hmm. OP, You're on to something here, this could become something big.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. I pray so too.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2018
worworgirl:
What app or software did you use in editing and blurring the background of this pic?
My camera did the job when I focused on the insect using selective focus. That's why it's called focus cos the focus is on the object.

The object is primary, every other thing in the background is secondary.

I am sure if you use flagship devices like the galaxy s8,note 8, google pixel, iPhone x/7/8 etc to focus on objects and shoot, you'll be surprised at the amazing results.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Timagex:
Nice.....get a dslr bro... U will be fine
Better thing na money kill am.

I'm sure one day everything ll work out for good. Thanks bro.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2018
chccho:

As long as there us a will, there are are a million ways..

There are expensive ones amd there are cheap ones too

True. As long as there's a will. Thanks

How cheap are we talking about. I don't know much about professional cameras.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by citadels(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Wow..... that's great dear.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay sir

Are you not offended by my words? Why don't you retort with some form of abuse?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

Maybe if mother nature blesses me with a professional camera or one of the latest flagship mobile devices I'll consider that. Lol

It's Entomology.

Keep it up. No better way to do leisure than immerse oneself in nature.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chukxie(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

Thanks man. I appreciate.

Yea I love the note series too. Such beasts. My dream phone is the galaxy note 8... I have a massive crush on it. grin

Note 8 SM-95000 is what I'm currently on. It's a beautiful phone with lots of amazing features and a huge storage space.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Are you not offended by my words? Why don't you retort with some form of abuse?

undecided

I don't get it?

Do you love being abused?

If I try to ague with you, that would prove that you are correct and that I am trying to defend myself in order to prove that I am not a dimwit . But No, I am not gonna argue with you. I leave you to your opinion..
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Celsony: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
This ones i snapped with my 6yr old LG X330T late last year. Cloudy weather ready to rain with 1.3 mega pixel ... cheesy tongue smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
chukxie:

Note 8 SM-95000 is what I'm currently on. It's a beautiful phone with lots of amazing features and a huge storage space.
Chaaii.. My dream phone cry .... Beautiful is an understatement.

How's the camera?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by kyutepanda(f): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ejadike:
I'll keep you posted and be rest assured i won't pronounce you name as senab lol grin
lol you jez did kyutepanda1997@gmail.com abeg post anything that will interest me there
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by VERQUEST111: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
this is very lovely ......
I will let to talk to you in private plsss
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by VERQUEST111: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
this is very lovely ......
I will let to talk to you in private plsss
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chukxie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

Chaaii.. My dream phone cry .... Beautiful is an understatement.

How's the camera?

Really cool 12 megapixel back camera and 8 megapixel selfie camera. The 'Live Focus' feature allows users to blur the surrounding of a photo while the main object in the photo is captured as clear as crystal.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
chukxie:

Really cool 12 megapixel back camera and 8 megapixel selfie camera. The 'Live Focus' feature allows users to blur the surrounding of a photo while the main object in the photo is captured as clear as crystal.
That's cool. Make sense.

I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I'll get that phone somewhow somewhow grin . The screen size, design, camera, s-pen. Just all I need for creativity.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
modified
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chukxie(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ksslib:

That's cool. Make sense.

I don't know how it's gonna happen, but I'll get that phone somewhow somewhow grin . The screen size, design, camera, s-pen. Just all I need for creativity.

It's just a phone bro. Hahaha. Don't break a bank for it. All the best still.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by shumuel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
sexybbstar:

First time I'm coming across your moniker on nairaland.. I don't know you are using the same name on Nairaland too.

really ? I see your moniker a lot on NL, i believe your former Moniker was BBstar, isn't it ?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
shumuel:

really ? I see your moniker a lot on NL, i believe your former Moniker was BBstar, isn't it ?
No, I've been using this moniker since I joined nairaland.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by shumuel(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2018
sexybbstar:
No, I've been using this moniker since I joined nairaland.
Okay
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by ewizard1: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
dumo1:
Erm! In english pls and is the insect harmful?
Alabonbon is not harmful. AFAIK
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by hawksford: 9:18am On May 29, 2019
A
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Ksslib(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
hawksford:
Hello Ksslib

I saw your comments on a thread about Nysc experience in Kano (2016)

I'm Yoruba and I actually plan to serve there, but I'm shooting for the best experiences, can you kindly reach me on whatsapp 08106920264

I don't know if you'd like to drop your number, so I've dropped mine. 

Thanks
Kay.
Hi hawksford, I cannot remember the exact details of the comment you saw given that , just like you said, it was way back in 2016.

However, I am not sure I can be of tangible help with regards having the best NYSC experience in Kano because I am still a student yet to experience NYSC and secondly I do not live in Kano.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by hawksford: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Ksslib:

Hi hawksford, I cannot remember the exact details of the comment you saw given that , just like you said, it was way back in 2016.

However, I am not sure I can be of tangible help.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by ABCthings: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mine. smiley
Typical Nigerian house.
Bad camera though.

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by okikiosibodu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ksslib:

I don't know about other phones, but on mine, the background blurs out once you tap(long press) and focus on the object you want to capture.

If you want to get a much more proper looking blurred background, there's a mode on my phone called 'selective focus' but I don't us it because it's too stressful. I'll have to stay still and continue pointing my camera on the object even after capturing the image.

There are apps that can give an artificial blur effect too. I recommend Snapseed. But don't expect it too look as good as camera would do the job. Nevertheless, If you're good sha, you can get a decent looking blurred effect.
Great

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by okikiosibodu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ksslib:
I added contrast to the edges to make it darker
This is my favourite pic on the thread, among the galleria of terrific shots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Drawings From My Portfolio / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.