Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,487 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

#bbnaija2018: Tobi Slams Efe, Says He Lacked Value Or Potential, Won BBN Out Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2018: Tobi Slams Efe, Says He Lacked Value Or Potential, Won BBN Out Of (381 Views)

Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: Tobi Slams Efe, Says He Lacked Value Or Potential, Won BBN Out Of by chiomarita: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
The second runner-up in the just concluded Big Brother Naija, Tobi Bakre, has revealed that Efe, the winner of the 2017 edition, won out of pity.

In a recent interview with Punchng, when asked how he felt when he made it to the final three of the game show, he said: “I was so happy when I made it to the final three. .
I was very happy because I knew that at that stage, anyone of us could emerge as the winner.
I particularly wanted people to love me and see the values that I had because I knew that whenever I left the house, that is what people would still love about me. .
Personally, I think that in the last Big Brother that held, people voted for the winner out of pity not because they really saw value or potential in the winner, that is just my personal opinion, I stand to be corrected.”...more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/04/bbnaija2018-tobi-slams-efe-says-he.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Watch How Teddy A Ridiculed And Dismissed Bambam's Fans At Miracle / Phyno "Onyeoma" Ft Olamide / Davido Buys Private Jet, Venturing Into Aviation, Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.